It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rantz: UW Medicine Pulls Heart Transplant Patient From List After Refusing COVID Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
We need doctors who will jab you with saline and say you got the vax.

They will be hero's .

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Or maybe you should educate yourself on how the human body works. If the donors or donor has got the vaccine and the person needing the transplanted organ has not. Then the body will refuse possible and probably killing the recipient.
I know science can be hard man.
The chance of rejection is much higher in the human body in that regard.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Or maybe you should educate yourself on how the human body works. If the donors or donor has got the vaccine and the person needing the transplanted organ has not. Then the body will refuse possible and probably killing the recipient.

Science? LMAO

If that is the case, why are they not saying that instead of calling it “compliance concerns”?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Science? LMAO

If that is the case, why are they not saying that instead of calling it “compliance concerns”?

I'm not "them" man.
And do your feels hurt?
Not my problem man.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

An agreement under force, manipulation, coercion or extortion (which is a felony) is not consent, it's duress. Therefore any jab or procedure performed under duress is a felony assault and that's if the person lives. If they die, it's automatically murder. These hospitals better start rethinking their policies. All it takes is one clever lawyer and they are all "dead" in the water.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Brilliant solution, have everyone you know get taken off the donor list. If that's how they want to play ball, then let's play ball.

It's not their organs they have no right to choose that.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after found being a Jew.

Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after found being a negro.

Umm,

"Being a Jew" (as opposed to merely practicing the Jewish faith) and "being a Negro" are intate conditions of genetics, and are thus, BOTH beyond the individual's control or ability to change.

Whether or not one Chooses to be vaccinated, especially if doing so might improve the potential success of a vital, and precious, organ, is a decision entirely within the power of the prospective recipient.

Their have been protocols in place for prospective transplant patients since organ transplantation became available.

You are better than that DBC.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
My mother had a kidney transplant in the mid-90s and was encouraged to get a flu shot yearly, which she always did.

I was very disturbed with this story. Someone would definitely have to explain in extreme and convincing detail how this is not harmful to someone who already has an organ which is compromised enough to gain them a spot on the transplant list.

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

wtf does taking a vaccine have to do with a heart transplant??

I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Perhaps he is not telling the complete truth behind the matter.

Got anything to back up your claim?

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

STRAIGHT. OVER. YOUR. HEAD.

Cowboy Wisdom.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Did you not get the "perhaps" part?
I made no claim dude

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after found being a Jew.

Rantz: UW Medicine pulls heart transplant patient from list after found being a negro.

Umm,

"Being a Jew" (as opposed to merely practicing the Jewish faith) and "being a Negro" are intate conditions of genetics, and are thus, BOTH beyond the individual's control or ability to change.

Whether or not one Chooses to be vaccinated, especially if doing so might improve the potential success of a vital, and precious, organ, is a decision entirely within the power of the prospective recipient.

Their have been protocols in place for prospective transplant patients since organ transplantation became available.

No.

Many people cannot take the vax because of a physical characteristic.

My point remains valid.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Did you not get the "perhaps" part?
I made no claim dude

Yeah, I noticed the weasel words.

I used none.

Do you have anything to back it up or just 100% fantasy?

Why be offended?

You threw something out there and I asked about it.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hmmm, I wonder how long it will be before this scenario happens:

911 "911 what's your emergency?"

man on phone: "Help, help, my house is on fire, come quick"

911 "Ok sir, stay calm. Have you received any covid vaccines?"

man on phone: "WHAT? I said my house is on fire. Hurry, my wife is inside and I can't get to her."

911 "I understand sir, your house is on fire and your wife is inside. Have you received your covid vaccines?"

Man on phone: "WTF is the matter with you, my house is ON FIRE MAN. Come quick, my wife is inside and I can't find my dog"

911 "SIR. CALM DOWN SIR. We are trying to help you. Now please, have you had a covid vaccine and are you up to date with your boosters?"

Man on phone: "NO, I haven't had any covid vaccines. Now please send help. It's life or death."

911 "I'm sorry sir, due to current NHS regulations, we cannot assist those who have not been vaccinated in accordance with CDC recommended guidelines. Have a good day sir." CLICK!

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I don't think anyone in the medical profession has thought that far ahead. It could be a game changer.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Umm,

A time may come to pass where science realizes that common sense and sceptic views are genetic also. In the meantime, I like the parallel DB drew. Our minds are a condition of our experience and if instinct says beware we have a right to say no. Those instincts have been a survival tool for all animals since the beginning of time. It got us here and it may get a few of us through to the future.

Slippery slope here and they've greased it mightily.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

could we get names of the people making these decisions, just in case it turns out they were wrong? I just think if they screw up this badly, they should never be in a position to do it again.

This poor guy just wants to live, a fever could kill him and one of the "effects" of the vaccine is fever.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: 1947boomer
When you get an organ transplant, they put you on meds to totally suppress your immune response so that you don’t reject the transplant. If the patient got Covid-19 AFTER having his immune system suppressed, he would have no ability to fight off the virus, AND he would have a massive pre-existing condition. He would stand a good chance of dying. If he got vaccinated first, he would already have developed the antibodies, so that if he got infected after the transplant, his body would at least have a fighting chance.

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, but, if they suppress your immune system before the transplant, what does it matter what vaccine you've received?

This would extend his transplant date, no? At least a few week process.

Legit question, not trying to be argumentative.

When you are exposed to an antigen--that could be the virus or a vaccine--for the first time, your immune system first has to recognize that the antigen is "foreign". Then it starts building antibodies that recognize that antigen and can neutralize it. It takes about 7 to 10 days for that process to reach peak output of those antibodies. In the case where the immune response is triggered by a virus, the virus is reproducing itself as fast as it can and doing as much damage as it can during those 7 to 10 days. It's a race between your immune response and the virus replication. If you have a relatively normal functioning immune system, the virus eventually loses--but not before causing misery and damage to whatever parts of your body it targets. In the case where the immune response is triggered by a vaccine, there is no virus attack going on during that time. In either case, after about 10 days, your immune system has learned how to create antibodies for that particular antigen and it remembers how to make them.

If you get an infection for the first time AFTER getting the vaccine or you get reinfected after already having had the infection, your immune system kicks into action in about half the time (3 to 5 days). In that case, the virus population only has half the time to replicate. Because the virus growth rate is an exponential function, cutting the time available for growth in half leads to much more than a 50% reduction in viral load.

It's my understanding that the immunosuppressants that are used to prevent organ rejection do not turn the immune response off 100%, they slow it down and interfere with the production of new antibodies. If your immune system has already figured out how to make certain antibodies for old infections, it can still make them at a reduced rate. You would end up with less protection from a Covid infection than if you weren't taking the immunosuppressant but more than if you hadn't been vaccinated at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
Give it about 6-8 months. If the people do not protest this, if they do. Then we won't see it.

edit on 22-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join