It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel tightens restrictions as Covid-19 cases surge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
In Israel they are now pushing the desperate propaganda and campaign to make sure that there is not a single un vaxed person left in Israel the real agenda has not being about a herd immunity but fulling the wishes of Bill Gates.

With his vision of 100% vaccination. The new propaganda that is happening in Israel is that the news vaccines and the mRNA are saving lies while the officials had ignored the drop of efficiency and no mention whatever or not they are suffering from the vax side effects.

What this France 24 reports ignores to report and mention is that the most of the covid cases are from the vaxed persons as in the artlice there is only one million un vaxed left.

So how could a one million pose a problem while the vaxed are ending in hospital?

Israel tightens restrictions as Covid-19 cases surge

Here is another propaganda poly by the news media outlet.

After its launch last December, Israel's vaccination drive helped to drastically bring down infections.

Is that true? if its true then why are there reports of both mRNA vaxs showing their efficiency being dropped lower?

But infections are surging again, driven by the spread of the more contagious Delta variant of the virus

Yes the infections are surging again but who is driving those infections? after the mass vaccination? why such a surge in cases after the covid vaxs?

From the article with zero follow up and substance.
"Vaccines work," he added. "It is a scientific fact. It saves lives."

So the vaxs work in saving lives? but do they prevent the transmission of the virus? if you notice in the whole article they dont mention how Israel just approved booster shots because the drop of the efficiency by both vaxs.

And yet they are still urging to others to get vaccinated as they threaten them that they will lockdown again. Notice how they are doing this? they are threatening others either get vaccinated and get the vax passports or will we go into a lockdown.

Never mind if the vaxed later on get tested positive or have issues with the vax the media wont matter reporting that.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

What this France 24 reports ignores to report and mention is that the most of the covid cases are from the vaxed

Yeah. About that:
Let's say 10,000 Israelis are tested each day. 650 infections gives a positivity rate of 4.5%, not unreasonable.

7,800 (78%) of them are vaccinated.

Let's say that 52% (more than 50%, right) of the cases are in the vaccinated group.

4% of the vaccinated group are infected. (338/7800 = 0.04)
14% of the unvaccinated group are infected (312/2200 = 0.14)

Which group is doing better?

So how could a one million pose a problem while the vaxed are ending in hospital?
What percentage of the vaccinated are hospitalized?

edit on 8/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Which group is doing better?

Which group is going to need four booster shots in the same year as needed on their vax cards?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

14% of the unvaccinated group are infected (312/2200 = 0.14)
Ah yes the magical scary media number from 99% to 98% infected are all the un vaxed. You do realize this kind of propaganda isn't having an effect on me right?

I am sure the third booster would be more helpful then the two shots currently. Or the 5th one.
edit on 19-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Four boosters a year? Do you have a source for this?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You know the covid vax cards have four lines right?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Oxford University researchers say efficacy of Pfizer, AstraZeneca weakens 90 days after second dose, but both ‘still doing really well against Delta’ strain.

That means you would need more and more booster shots.

Highlighting the increased risk of contagion from the Delta variant, the study also showed that those who do get infected despite being fully vaccinated tend to have a viral load similar to the unvaccinated with an infection, a clear deterioration from when the Alpha variant was still dominant in Britain.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I hadn't really noticed, but I'm sure you're right.

So, I got my first shot. That's one line.
I got my second shot. That's two and I'm fully vaccinated.

Room for 2 more notations. I may or may not get a booster this year. I may or may not get one next year.

edit on 8/19/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Well you would problary need the booster shot which the booster shots are coming. I saw some from vaxed they arent interested into getting more booster shots.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Regarding Israel (or any country), keep the most important Covid-19 reality in mind...DEATHS.

Over the past 18 months, a total of 724 people out of every 1 million people in Israel, have died with Covid-19 listed as the cause of death.

Source: www.worldometers.info...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Which group is the control group? Is there or was there a control group? What percentage of the now-vaccinated were unaffected by covid up to the point of the jab? Would that stat be a realistic reference in which group is doing better? Are those that are getting the vaccines avoiding covid, or are the shots preventing it? The same question, with immunity in place of shot, posed at those not vaccinated from covid.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: JefeFeesh

Since it is no longer in experiment, there is no control group. But the sample would seem to be the entire population of Israel.

All I did was point out that the unvaccinated are becoming infected at a disproportionate rate.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

2+2 = 4 shots a year if the card is valid for a year, starting with the first shot where you get it handed to you.

If next year you get the same card and every shot after the first two are booster shots, then that's 4 booster shots a year.

There being 4 lines doesn't make it so but it was certainly thought of.
edit on 19.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: typo

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What I want to know is how many of these new cases had already recovered from the original outbreak and are coming down with this new outbreak. Is their natural immunity protecting them from this new strain, far better than these vaccines, I'll bet.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Room for 2 more notations. I may or may not get a booster this year. I may or may not get one next year.

Wait , what ?
Are you saying YOU may or may not get other booster shots ?
Or are you saying there may not be a requirement for other booster shots ?

(I think I know the answer , as you always follow what the government tells you . I could be wrong though)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I would imagine the 90% 91% of the elderly population who took the vaxs are from the nursing homes.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

That doesn't tell what I want to know. I want to know how many of the naturally immune are included in these numbers. Are the people with natural immunity from a previous infection included in these statistics.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Yep, I agree with the numbers, too. I've heard too many contradictions to believe everyone healthy or unhealthy is solely based on vaccination status. I've also noticed that covid-19 goes away when you don't talk about it. Maybe I've been lucky, but I'm usually good at noticing bad trends. reply to: Phage

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Sounds like a tough ask that one. Fauci says natural immunity does not exits, all hail the vax.

There may be some good scientist still around looking into your question, as for trying to find them in this information war is going to be hard.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join