It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing a real-time coup d'etat of the United States of America?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I keep hearing how Joe Biden is out of touch and how Joe Biden is not leading. I don't buy it. I think that Joe Biden doesn't have a clue as to what's really happening.

This debacle, this fecal feature is so over the top that it's almost like some kind of really bad satire. I have a hard time believing that anybody is that stupid. I don't think that this Afghanistan fuster cluck is an accident. I believe that it (as I believe that everything else they've done up to now) has been by design.

I hypothesize that what we are seeing is actually a full-blown coup d'etat happening in Washington, D.C. Joe is being set up. He's a senile old bas***d who needs to be in a nursing home. He'd be a real easy mark to do this to. I don't know who would be carrying out the coup, though I could throw out some ideas, but that's what I believe it happening.

How crazy does that sound?

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Did the troops at the capital give it away?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Your gut feeling is a lot more trust worthy than anything they're saying on the news

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The real coup is the state usurping the people.

This coup became obvious with the 2020 election rigging, but likely started well before then.

$28.5 trillion in debt sure doesn't help things.
Those deeply in debt often surrender all manner of rights and freedoms to be able to continue to borrow money. Big government has become a slave to private central bankers and special interests.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I were an evil despot planning to take over a nation, I'd want something worth taking over. Versus reducing it to a broken bankrupt Third World cesspool first. But that's just me.

If there is a game plan it doesn't make any sense. It's akin to the crew of the Titanic intentionally ramming the iceberg so they could do a mutiny! Any American pursuing US failure should realize they're on the same deck as the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I keep hearing how Joe Biden is out of touch and how Joe Biden is not leading. I don't buy it. I think that Joe Biden doesn't have a clue as to what's really happening.

This debacle, this fecal feature is so over the top that it's almost like some kind of really bad satire. I have a hard time believing that anybody is that stupid. I don't think that this Afghanistan fuster cluck is an accident. I believe that it (as I believe that everything else they've done up to now) has been by design.

I hypothesize that what we are seeing is actually a full-blown coup d'etat happening in Washington, D.C. Joe is being set up. He's a senile old bas***d who needs to be in a nursing home. He'd be a real easy mark to do this to. I don't know who would be carrying out the coup, though I could throw out some ideas, but that's what I believe it happening.

It wouldn’t take a coup (I assume you mean a military-led coup). All it takes is Pelosi invoking Article 25, removing a president from office due to physical or mental incapacitation. The Senate would hold deliberations; The motion to remove would have to be voted on by the entire Congress.

For the record, Pelosi announced that they were reviewing Article 25 early last year. Most folks thought she was doing so with an eye towards removing Trump before the election; she denied it on camera and said “It’s not for him”. This was ALL a setup, BEFORE the election! Kinda makes me think folks talking about using it to remove Biden were on to something very early.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
it is a hostile takeover
and Joe is the inside man

(post by REDMORGAN removed for political trolling and baiting)
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Do you really believe that the dems actually have it in them to take over? They can barely get a bill passed.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Best answer.

I didn't say it was a military coup. Notice that I didn't posit any actors at all. And I don't suspect military to be the primary actors.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Do you really believe that the dems actually have it in them to take over? They can barely get a bill passed.

What have they not taken over thus far?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
I were an evil despot planning to take over a nation, I'd want something worth taking over. Versus reducing it to a broken bankrupt Third World cesspool first. But that's just me.

If there is a game plan it doesn't make any sense. It's akin to the crew of the Titanic intentionally ramming the iceberg so they could do a mutiny! Any American pursuing US failure should realize they're on the same deck as the rest of us.

This is war. When one nation invades another, infrastructure is often damaged acá people are killed in order to obtain a victory.

Nothing less happening here.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I keep hearing how Joe Biden is out of touch and how Joe Biden is not leading.

This is completely blown out of proportion by certain interest groups (especially China and Russia) that want to make the US to appear weak and in chaos.

Sure, the Afghanistan retreat is terribly organized ... but let's face it: good that the troops got out of this #hole and that the incredible corruption and waste of taxpayer money there has ended (at least for now). If some or most of those corrupt people - who do not even put up a fight for their status - can't make it, cry me a river!

Instead, you should ask what the heck the USA did in Afghanistan for 20 years long! THAT is the real question, and that is something that should have consequences, but no one is asking that (i wonder why ... no, not really).

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

It wouldn’t take a coup (I assume you mean a military-led coup). All it takes is Pelosi invoking Article 25, removing a president from office due to physical or mental incapacitation. The Senate would hold deliberations; The motion to remove would have to be voted on by the entire Congress.

For the record, Pelosi announced that they were reviewing Article 25 early last year. Most folks thought she was doing so with an eye towards removing Trump before the election; she denied it on camera and said “It’s not for him”. This was ALL a setup, BEFORE the election! Kinda makes me think folks talking about using it to remove Biden were on to something very early.

Yes. I've known this - as have many others - since the day the nominations were in place. She is likely the biggest trairor of all as well as the biggest useful idiot.

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

They control both houses of congress, almost all social media platforms, all entertainment industry, most sport venues and many of the courts.

lol

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They control both houses of congress, almost all social media platforms, all entertainment industry, most sport venues and many of the courts.

lol

I've decided to do a DB (hope Hawaii was /is good). In DB style... Joe Biden has finally followed through on something, followed through with the contents of his diaper.

I feel special now

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Depends on your goals. If you want to take over to finish off, then every bad thing that happens is actually a blessing to their cause.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

And he has 25-30 people traveling with him: advisors. Blame them

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   

NO, we're not witnessing a coup d'etat! What we are witnessing is a collapse of the strongest, most free and most powerful nation in the free world falling from grace and power.

A coup d'etat implies someone has a better idea, a better government scheme...not so here. This is just descent into destruction. Look around you! What do you see?

You see society in disarray, people running amok...your own citizens, OUR own citizens. People have lost their minds, and this is exactly what the opposition wants.

I don't know what else to say. Either believe it, or don't.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join