It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it me or is it Faux News?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Today, after reading Fox News reports on line, I like to peruse their comment sections. Reading what the Chinese trolls have posted or how infuriated Americans are with Harris/Biden, Schumer, Shift, Pelosi, Chainey.... It's exhausting trying to keep up with the current discord, but it is our country and I like to keep up.
Today is different.
Today, all of Fox's news articles no longer include the usual bottom of the page area, to opine.
Sad but true, the owners of Faux News have slid further down into the dung pit of Liberal communication.
Or, maybe I'm no longer allowed to express my understanding of how bad the division of America has become, how feckless their reporting on Prince "what's his name" is, or the slanted reporting on BLM rioting has become.
Oh well, another Liberal Mask raised to cover free speech.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah Fox has been slowly diminishing their "viewer/reader" participation options.

All part of the MSM/Democrat pay-off culture and blackmail Cultural Marxism agenda.

Ass backwardsness is supreme along with planned and intentional chaos and confusion with obvious lies to make stories look and sound true 😼

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Do the comments section make any difference to policies idiot politicians make.

I really doubt it, all I see in social media is people desperate for validation of their thoughts, like my post, give me a thumbs up, share my thoughts on your social media.

Who actually gives a f##k, i would much rather ATS did not have stars and flags, nothing but narcissism gone mad.

Maybe we should all get back to talking to our work colleagues, friends and family like we used to instead of staring at a small screen waiting for a ping "someone liked your thought"
edit on 000000p3104America/Chicago819202148 by UpThenDown because: typo, spelt idiot wrong....doh

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Fox and CNN are the same
Fox was just better at hiding it for a while.
edit on 19-8-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Try turning off your ad blocker, that might fix it ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

I had always enjoyed the comments more than the article itself.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Just tried it. The opine section was there, I was able to opine. 5:26 PM

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   

LOL. It's still there.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yep, just tried now and it's back up and running. I wonder if it's a planned "black out?"

top topics

join