It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C19 Patents...from 2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just came across a video, in which it is pointed out that C19 patents (Rothschild) were filed in 2015:
www.bitchute.com...
There are more as well. Abbott mentions C19 in the abstract for a product in 2013.
The video explains going to pubchem:
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Select the covid-19 option, then scroll down and open the compounds menu, then select patents.
edit on 19-8-2021 by Wisenox because: Changed the to that.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

This is ATS. Do you seriously think this hasn't been discussed before.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Or a more polite way to say that to someone who’s only posted 28 comments as opposed to your almost two thousand 500…..…..try the search function first….

a reply to: myselfaswell

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Akaspeedy

This is ATS. The search function is sh!t and has always been sh!t.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

This is ATS. Do you seriously think this hasn't been discussed before.

So once something has been talked about it can't be brought up again? You should definitely put on Your badge and start policing some other threads...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This is new to me! S&f op

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Then surely you could’ve just posted a link or links to the threads you know exist on this subject in your reply to the OP especially now you’ve said the search function is crap……..would’ve saved a lot of finger typing energy lol

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I clicked the first link, and it was cell phone screenshots that are too small for my old ass to read. I assume it's patents concerning a coronavirus? It's not this coronavirus though. There are 7 of them contagious to us now. Covid ranks at a weak #2 compared to MERS.

Companies patent virus sequences to work on vaccines for them. The vaccines we're using for covid started with SARS almost 2 decades ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the information mate. Don't let others here get you down.

Don't be so rude mate. He/She is a New member and you're being incredibly rude.

And yes the search function completely sucks, especially the colours of the topics in dark mode.
edit on 19-8-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I clicked the first link, and it was cell phone screenshots that are too small for my old ass to read. I assume it's patents concerning a coronavirus? It's not this coronavirus though. There are 7 of them contagious to us now. Covid ranks at a weak #2 compared to MERS.

Companies patent virus sequences to work on vaccines for them. The vaccines we're using for covid started with SARS almost 2 decades ago.

System and Method for Testing for COVID-19
Publication Number: US-2020279585-A1 Patent Family: US-2020279585-A1
Priority Date: 2015-10-13
Inventor(s): ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A
Assignee(s): ROTHSCHILD RICHARD A
Classification: G06K9/00; G11B27/031; G11B27/10; G16H40/63; H04N5/76; ...
Abstract: A method is provided for acquiring and transmitting biometric data (e.g., vital signs) of a user, where the data is analyzed to determine whether the user is suffering from a viral infection, such as COVID-19. The method includes using a pulse oximeter to acquire at least pulse and blood oxygen saturation percentage, which is transmitted wirelessly to a smartphone. To ensure that the data is accurate, an accelerometer within the smartphone is used to measure movement of the smartphone and/or the user. Once accurate data is acquired, it is uploaded to the cloud (or host), where the data is used (alone or together with other vital signs) to determine whether the user is suffering from (or likely to suffer from) a viral infection, such as COVID-19. Depending on the specific requirements, the data, changes thereto, and/or the determination can be used to alert medical staff and take corresponding actions.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

There are many people that believed the scam, but are now seeing the lie. They haven't seen it yet. Besides that, its always good to remind people of the facts. Especially when so many paid trolls are around to ensure that conversations stay on the lies.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I appreciate the sentiment, but they don't get me down. I enjoy it when the trolls get whiny about the facts being shown.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GraciaEspn

Try this:
The application you are looking at was filed on 2020-05-17. Published in October.
US20200279585A1

Yes. US201562240783P was filed in 2015.
And has nothing to do with COVID-19
US201562240783P

You need to learn a little about how patents work. "Priority" means that an earlier patent application may be involved in a more recent one.

edit on 8/20/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If this has been discussed before, post a link to the article. I can't find it.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you were to explain this then it would be an end to it.

Or rather it could be but most members won't believe you and call you names like they usually do and carry on believing whatever they feel like.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
For the first time ever..I am going to have to agree with the famous phage man.

I mean..why call it cov19 in 2015..that's your first clue that there is more than when reading what is meeting your eye.

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: GraciaEspn

Try this:
The application you are looking at was filed on 2020-05-17. Published in October.
US20200279585A1

Yes. US201562240783P was filed in 2015.
And has nothing to do with COVID-19
US201562240783P

You need to learn a little about how patents work. "Priority" means that an earlier patent application may be involved in a more recent one.

top topics

join