It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghans protest Taliban in emerging challenge to their rule

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Afghan protesters have defied the Taliban for a second day, waving their national flag in scattered demonstrations KABUL, Afghanistan -- Afghan protesters defied the Taliban for a second day Thursday, waving their national flag in scattered demonstrations, and the fighters again responded violently as they faced down growing challenges to their rule.

A U.N. official warned of dire food shortages and experts said the country was severely in need of cash while noting that the Taliban are unlikely to enjoy the generous international aid that the civilian government they dethroned did.

The daring In Afghanistan are trying to push for to be heard, Taliban is a terrorist organization the legit citizens in Afghanistan do not want their rule of terror, they want the liberties they have enjoyed for the last 20 years.

To say that Afghanistan belong to the Taliban is a lie, Afghanistan belong to the people in that country, no the terrorist.

Meanwhile, opposition figures gathering in the last area of the country not under Taliban rule talked of launching an armed resistance under the banner of the Northern Alliance, which allied with the U.S. during the 2001 invasion.

It was not clear how serious a threat they posed given that Taliban fighters overran nearly the entire country in a matter of days with little resistance from Afghan forces.

Even women are in the streets protesting the brutal rule of the Taliban, they know them they are women killers, this will escalate on a horrible humanitarian crisis.

What is the senile American president doing? he left our own American people stranded, China biden and the Democrats love human crisis, they created one with the borders in the US, they like seen people dying.

abcnews.go.com...

It will be a black out of the fascist media when the Taliban terrorist starts killing people.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

No more boots on the ground. Send in the drones.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Called this at the start.

Some on ATS, supporters of Biden none less, have just accepted this as an "oh well" type sitch... No way!

Military general NEED to be held to account. Bush and Blair too. The criminals.

The Taliban have not and will not change. There's ZERO point talking to them, they're allowed to lie to you.... They're ideologically possessed idiots.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Even women are in the streets protesting the brutal rule of the Taliban, they know them they are women killers, this will escalate on a horrible humanitarian crisis.

The stranded Americans will become human shields against any action taken to assist the civilians. This is going to go downhill quickly.
edit on 8/19/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I'm confused, if the People who live there and who are affected by this won't even protect themselves does that become Our job?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
I'm confused, if the People who live there and who are affected by this won't even protect themselves does that become Our job?

This is starting to sound like victim bashing.

We didnt coordinate the abandonment of our airbase. Our own state dept didnt know. The ANA found itself caught by surprise and quickly understood their commander in chief bugged out. They were left rudderless against a brutal monsterous enemy that will not hesitate to slaughter their families to compel them to surrender.

Id love to see the soyboys in NorCal, Portand and Seattle up against an enemy that is actually fighting them. Panty wastes. We cant even find healthy recruits!
edit on 8/19/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You bet they will not change, they are lying because they want China biden the senile president to recognize them as a legit government, they are Terrorist they kill anything, including their own mothers if they do not wear burkes.

Taliban 'intensifying' search for Afghans who helped US: UN document The report -- provided by the UN's threat-assessment consultants and seen by AFP -- says the group has "priority lists" of individuals it wants to arrest.

Most at risk are people who had central roles in the Afghan military, police and intelligence units, according to document.

The Taliban have been conducting "targeted door-to-door visits" of individuals they want to apprehend and their family members, the report says.

It adds that militants are also screening individuals on the way to Kabul airport and have set up checkpoints in major cities, including the capital and Jalalabad.

The document, dated Wednesday, was written by the Norwegian Center for Global Analyses, an organization that provides intelligence to UN agencies.

www.msn.com...

Is going to be a massacre in that country very soon, despicable. But I am sure the china biden handlers are looking for who to blame when the bodies starts to pile up in the streets in Afghanistan, or they will take them, kill them and hide the bodies in undisclosed mass graves, because that is what coward Terrorist do.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So some flag waving protesters get shot and yet the entire Afghan Army of 200,000 disbands 4 days ago 😃

What ELSE are we missing in World Events ? 👁️😃👁️

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
From the source

"If the Taliban don’t get cash infusions soon to defend the afghani, I think there’s a real risk of a currency devaluation that makes it hard to buy bread on the streets of Kabul for ordinary people.”

What? Is this opposite day? Give the Taliban cash infusions to defend the Afghani people? Did I read that correctly or am I sleeping?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Well somebody needs to keep the Taliban terrorist healthy so they can kill the infidels, rape women and litter girls and kill the rest.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hey marg,

but is it lost in translation for me or did they really type out the Taliban defend the Afghani?

From what? Themselves? Serious confusion here! They can't be serious!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It took me a while to find that, but I got it, the Afghani is the currency of the Afghanistan, but now that the country collapsed is will be devaluated, making hard for people to buy food.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
From the source

"If the Taliban don’t get cash infusions soon to defend the afghani, I think there’s a real risk of a currency devaluation that makes it hard to buy bread on the streets of Kabul for ordinary people.”

What? Is this opposite day? Give the Taliban cash infusions to defend the Afghani people? Did I read that correctly or am I sleeping?

Did that come from joe?

It sounds like something joe would say.

Joe is a walking opposite day.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod

They were counting on (and trained for) our promised air support.

Got slaughtered when joe renegged.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I wonder if China will come to the rescue and send them Chinese noodles to eat and rice,

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Ahhh makes a little bit more sense then.

But how are they going to stop devaluing the Afghani by sending USD to the Taliban? Wouldn't that do the opposite and introduce USD to Afghanistan?

The same happened in Germany after WW2 when USD was circulating, people held on to it.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I am glad the U.S left without saying a word anymore. The U.S have been saying it for so many years & gave a for sure to be out a year ago this year. Those dummies that wanted to stay are just playing victim. They had many chances to leave & never did. They love that country, that is why they stayed. So let them fight for it.

Obviously the U.S is gonna try to keep an Embassy open for negotiations & American consultation.

It's not our kuntree & we have been there far to long.

I have seen that the same people that complain about our president telling the world our military moves are complaining about this sneak move. A lot of people knew we were leaving for awhile. Moves like this don't just happen overnight. It needs paperwork & a chain of command & a lot of notice.

Why protest over there? Are they just asking for the U.S to come back? Woman have the courage to protest than why are they not taking up arms now, why are they protesting & not fighting? They can if they wanted to but they are acting like they want someone else to do it for them. It iz not our job. We were there to protect the U.S from foreign terror & now that they aren't terrorizing our country we can move on. It was war. Now it isn't our war.

A humanitarian crisis is North Korea & Iran. We do not involve ourselves with those kuntrees though so why would we keep involving ourselves in that one anymore that isn't half as bad anymore.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

No more boots on the ground. Send in the drones.

Airdrop these bad boys, I think 100,000 would do the job well.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's sickening. The enthusiasm and clapping, laughing from the audience and presentation about this is just sickening.

Add: Is this real or an art project?
edit on 19.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join