It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindell supporters----what say you now???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
www.huffpost.com...

Frankly this should be a apology thread for everyone that was hanging onto whatever crap Mike Lindell was spewing about proof. Nailed. WRONG.

Isn't it time people actually admit they are wrong? This isn't a seek help comment---genuinely it bewilders me to see so many decently educated people incapable of saying they were mislead due to emotions or something. We all have that in our past. Most of us can point to our love life as a work in progress learn as you go kinda thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm sure people will say he actually did present evidence, but it's a secret. But they know for a fact without seeing it, it exists.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

Wow. Another moment no one could have predicted would occur. It's almost like the guy was totally full of **** but instead of 'almost' it was 'actually and completely'.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Nah, his supporters are probably upping their monthly donations.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The expert is very classy. Compares Mike to an Afghan clinging to the side of a plane trying to save his life only to fall to his death.

The symposium didn’t offer much of anything but also neither does this. Hacking the voting machine using a phone was pretty cool but I don’t know enough about the machines or the tech involved.

Could’ve ground breaking could be incredibly mundane I honestly don’t know but it looked bad.

edit on 19-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just another person going to bat for Trump whom Trump leaves holding the bat by himself.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And you can get bath mats too, just ask him. He will be happy to oblige though he is running short of supply at the moment but should be ready to ship by mid October

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

Frankly this should be a apology thread for everyone that was hanging onto whatever crap Mike Lindell was spewing about proof. Nailed. WRONG.

No need to apologize. The pillows are great!

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
And you can get bath mats too, just ask him. He will be happy to oblige though he is running short of supply at the moment but should be ready to ship by mid October

Well at least he is buying, not running away leaving everything to the ...

+39 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Its obviously a Huffington Post opinionated hit piece meant for character assassination. That's also known as fake news. Huffington Post is just a feminist rag. Every staff member there is required to hate a man to be hired.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Quite a few people already had him lionized their rooms holding a pillow crossing the Potomac on a sea of liberals bodies.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: av8r007

You could pull this up on any number is sites. Apparently a guy who was there is challenging him and he has all the documents he says they were provided before the symposium.

Of course the left rag is going to run with this. He has been slandering everyone in the media with his "proof" The real question you should have is with direct quotes from a direct source highlighting just why he proved it was bogus---why isn't the right also posting this story.

Answer in case you flail for it: The right media complex is just as silent when they are wrong and just as loud when they think you can't catch them

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Quite a few people already had him lionized their rooms holding a pillow crossing the Potomac on a sea of liberals bodies.

The only way Lindell would sail across an icy Potomac would be to get a hold of Marion Barry's crack pipe.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I try to ride the middle here.

Did I believe this doofus had the smoking gun to prove this election was stolen? Hell no. Not even for a second.
Do I believe anyone has---not so far.
Do I believe they ever will---likely its too far from the events.

Do I believe this election might have been corrupt and "stolen" sure. BUT I believe 1 billion times more Trump was so repugnant as a character this depends wearing buffoon that can't complete a sentence without stuttering beat him

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

If there's one thing you should have learned by now is that there are no apologies once promises don't pan out. Only excuses and deflections.

This isn't unique to the situation at hand. It's been American politics for some time now.

As for Lindell, this is probably free advertising other than his time invested. Curious if it's helping or hurting his business.

I doubt none his claims not coming to fruition will make any of the people following him any more skeptical in the future.

No one cares about the truth anymore... They just care about finding someone who says what they want to be the truth. He delivered on that. The age of punditry. Ironic we have another foreign hacking claim though after the first unproven fiasco.
edit on 19-8-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

BUT I believe 1 billion times more Trump was so repugnant as a character this depends wearing buffoon that can't complete a sentence without stuttering beat him

I've been saying this since last spring, people cannot wrap their heads around the fact that Trump turned himself into Hillary circa 2016. He's an unlikeable douche nozzle.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

www.huffpost.com...

Isn't it time people actually admit they are wrong? This isn't a seek help comment---genuinely it bewilders me to see so many decently educated people incapable of saying they were mislead due to emotions or something. We all have that in our past. Most of us can point to our love life as a work in progress learn as you go kinda thing.

It doesn't take a genius to see the red flags that were everywhere the morning after the election. We could all see it before anyone spoke about it or voiced their opinion about it.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007

Its obviously a Huffington Post opinionated hit piece meant for character assassination. That's also known as fake news. Huffington Post is just a feminist rag. Every staff member there is required to hate a man to be hired.

I wasn't even going to waste my time with the most obvious flaw, but I'm glad you mentioned it.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Wow. Another moment no one could have predicted would occur. It's almost like the guy was totally full of **** but instead of 'almost' it was 'actually and completely'.

But he sure did sell a lot of pillows along the way. That's what was important here.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'd love to have the truth. I've figured out that I hate all politicians and almost every elected leader that has held an elected office over 8 years has been corrupted into thinking about themselves and their elite associates and just want to line their pockets while crumbs are tossed out. The federal government should lose all power except for things like the military which protect the whole country. If the people in this country would stop picking sides, put their differences aside, and stand together then we could defeat this corrupt group of rejects and misfits that are running the federal government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join