It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tim fung Airtasker you are a moron.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Tim from Airtasker is wanting the federal government to hand over personal medical information on if a client has had the jab or not.

No why should my private information be handed over, with the excuse it’s for our protection.

Ffs what an absolute tosser this guy is.

www.theage.com.au...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Tim from Airtasker is wanting the federal government to hand over personal medical information on if a client has had the jab or not.

No why should my private information be handed over, with the excuse it’s for our protection.

Ffs what an absolute tosser this guy is.

www.theage.com.au...[/ quote]

G’day mate, i put this link up on one of your previous posts about a similar topic, it’s a pdf that Australians can fill out that can stop 3rd party access to your immunisation information. It’s a.Gov Document. Scroll down to download pdf.
Here. www.servicesaustralia.gov.au...
edit on 19-8-2021 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
eply to: Robbo2006

Cheers robbo. I have lodged my application.

I hope others do the form.

Curious though, he was born in China, I wonder if this information would make it back to his homeland.

Just seem like a nefarious motive full of lies.

edit on 19-8-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It is obvious this Chinese fella thinks of our personal privacy as data to mine for his financial benefit.

“I’m very much leaning and trying to engage with government on the way that we can actually make the data accessible to certain parties” like Airtasker, he said. . .

. . . . we think that’s something that the government should really prioritise, making that data accessible.”

Source: The Age Article

(Form downloaded and about to be filled. - Thanks Robbo.)

Yep, a tosser . . .

edit on 19-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added tosser bit

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Though I doubt the federal government would without your permission supply your medical information to a third party company when you have not signed a release.

Not sure if Tim Kung foo is aware of the privacy act.

I agree it’s for financial gain, probably wants to sell the info on when he gets it.

He looks really shifty.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Yeah, that smile is shifty. His eyes are shiftier.

Getting info is sneaky business. Went to the doc for a sore elbow and refused to fill in the medical history form the receptionist gives out. - None of their business if I enjoy a smoke or a beer now and again.

I copped a lecture about how the surgery is a business and if they don't give the government smoking and drinking info on a certain percentage of their clients, they don't get their accreditation to do business.

Medical info is big business, and they don't like to tell you who they hand it over to.

Edit to add:

It is all about making money now.

edit on 19-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Totally agreed, everyone wants a piece of you, any piece of info on a hobby, habit, interests. It’s like crap emails from eBay, cause you searched for this here’s a suggestion. Anything to identify a sales opportunity, and bombard you with calls and crap emails.

Meta data is priceless.

Who cares if for example I drink 12 beers a day...joking it’s your choice.

I thought about this. How can tosser even think to suggest access to this information, a moralistic person wouldn’t publicly embarrass themselves by even saying what tosser said.

Normally I would say I am embarrassed for him, though I am not at all, cause as Tism said:

m.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

Tell ya what though Rob; when the docs ask about family history they shut up quick when I point out that is someone else's medical info they are asking for.

People say folks get old and cranky. I think we just learn to see through the BS over time.

top topics

join