It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connection Refused Errors on Mobile Data or Poor Connections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just posting this thread was a struggle. It took me like 10 minutes of refreshing. For months now, unless there's a strong connection...this:

This is not a device issue or an internet issue...this is an ATS issue...please new owners please...fix this...this has been a thing for months...like over. a year...pretty much since the time the hourly crash at 27 minutes after the hour stopped. Please new webmaster person...new owners...please fix this connection refused on taking too long to load issue. It's incredibly frustrating.

edit on 19/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Just posting this thread was a struggle. It took me like 10 minutes of refreshing. For months now, unless there's a strong connection...this:

This is not a device issue or an internet issue...this is an ATS issue...please new owners please...fix this...this has been a thing for months...like over. a year...pretty much since the time the hourly crash at 27 minutes after the hour stopped. Please new webmaster person...new owners...please fix this connection refused on taking too long to load issue. It's incredibly frustrating.

On my PC, never. On my tablet, every day, many times.

I posed about it before. Seems the way issues are dealt with are the same as before, no replies, no bother, just... hey, there's a new post 6 months later saying the same thing...

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I notice a long time to connect with an ATS page (PC) and wondered if we were getting a bit of a DDoS attack?

I'll pass this along to those that know more than I
Johnny

**ETA**

As usual.. you really want to see what might be on your end too.. Clearing/cleaning of the cache's, defrag, running malware appz, etc. are all at the forefront of things were supposed to do BEFORE making up a post complaint.

edit on 8/19/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

No I can attest ATS had a hickup shortly that lasted for a minute or something. You're not alone.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Posting on a phone now, never seen the issue.

a reply to: dug88

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It happen to me too, I am on a laptop, I though for a moment that the site was take by the fed, you know, too much thinking heads in ATS, is a danger to the totalitarian rule in the white house and the senile president.

I was on an off several times
edit on 19-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

On mobile now, but can't see the picture. Never can see pictures in mobile for whatever reason.

No connection issues though, at least.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
BTW, I did panic the second time the side was gone, darn with no social media out there and a media outlets on TV gone fascist, I thought the take over was finalized.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There was a test in progress by The Taliban ! 😃

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

I can say I've used 2 android devices, with different browsers. They both share the same problem, and it's not consistent. It will happen randomly. So not a problem on my end with those devices.

On the PC using firefox and windows 10, no problem at all. It's definitely an android interface issue, or something just going wonky with that frontend.

And it's been happening for months. Perhaps some of those who say they never get it, are not logged in all the time? idk. but it's definitely an issue that lasts 4-5 minutes at a time, on mobile devices... at least for me, and a few others with very different locations and setups.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Amen to that. Same here.

top topics

join