It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The examination of the outlook for military activity and anonymous activity.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
My rough idea of the details of the grand stage of espionage and other tactics is what you will have to bother with should you choose to participate in this. I say rough idea because it really is just that. Pretty grey I know but no one could possibly claim 100%. You should understand that some things are just an opinionated outlook though so you should keep that in mind should you prefer to be one asking questions or you think I am wrong, I do not un-welcome evidence.

Once upon an evolved feudal time we as a people worked really hard on the outside to show new understandings. Alot of the modern era begins with a man named Nikola Tesla. His life was very important to all this, he contacted another world and since then we have gone into a great age of technological discovery and a great benefit to our healths and have fought wars on enormous scales to dominate it.

This was increased exponentially by the transistor. Nothing has come along to beat it until Quantum computing which will be superseded eventually by super-intelligent AI. This was already done in a lab. They've been using great technology against us for some time to fight not just the enemies here, that they don't care about or understand, but also the enemies above we've been warned about.

It isn't for the populace, it shouldn't be for anybody really but it is, this great technology. And so they find ways to leak it to us to benefit them in the power vacuum they try to hold onto. But we're safe as a hostage thanks to the above if we help them for their incomprehensible goal.

So they shaped, developed, and deployed and times coming that the gig is up, they have different desires for the planet, the change will be bad and it will be a WW3 these guys don't knock at your door. The world has never seen this as we know it so it is scary but most things are, most things will kill you rather than let you live, you have huge protections but our TPTB are on sides going through a universal wild west in their worlds too and they know the dates, times and places of everything because the forces above set out to here long ago to territory our world and they knew this moment was inevitable so they have to reclaim and they're coming prepared, they already have allies here even and the others that've warned us have none, nothing, just a comment and we know what those are all about.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Is it " grey " or " gray " .

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

white actually.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin

white actually.

Thank you. I thought there was a misunderstanding there.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Can I ask you something?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: themightymerlin

Can I ask you something?

If its about illegals crossing America and calling " migrants " , sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Well you should probably refer to me as Green/Eco-before I am somewhat of an Anarchist, Libertarian to put it politely, personal liberty is very important to me, this involves making seemingly immoral decisions to combat extremes.

If these people have nothing to hide for the demise of others it should be no problem but there will always be violent resistance and to peacefully have a scenario such as this to safely take place more logistics need to be applied, more funding has to be available. On this scale, it is letting a large party into your home.

These people crossing are poor they need more then just help, they need a home which is quickly becoming unavailable and unobtainable by force. So what should be done? Where should they go? Look what happened in Israel with large transplants of beliefs but their is no Israel for these people. Having them have to ask someone like the need they have to is too complicated for our critical thinking w/o financial intervention. Am I wrong?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Look, a city with good government would not let homelessness get out of control. Its all about " its not in my backyard " YET.

Sadly it will be in every ones backyard. I had a business in the Pacific Palisades ( next to Malibu ) and vagrants were not tolerated in that area, why... NOT IN MY BACKYARD attitude. So in the real world there is no tolerance for the vagrant and deranged person, but these days we seem not to be able to understand that.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I'd look to the developers, not the government, the government tries. No money in the poor, even if the gov had brains they would befuddled by bureaucracy and opposition if they did. It is scary nonsense really, how neglected this aspect is when it is so easily fixed.

Get somebody with pull on your side and put emphasis on safety with a # load of cash and approach a dev that is known for solutions like this is what should've been done long ago probably for the problem but...Money,

it is un-heartening to say the least, absolute insanity with samples of other parts of world to look to and still #ed.

top topics

join