It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden giving live stream now on Covid 19

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I've been saying this for some time. The vaccine will contain some kind of mind ordering stuff in it in the future, maybe with the booster shots. My question though is why? People mind control ?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Where was joe speaking from is he back at the white house?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: StoutBroux

But did you notice how coherent he was in his speech. Maybe on one of them " smart " pills. Most people don't believe they exist.

Body double.

You could be right. Check out this article: beckernews.com... Seems one minute he has a big bald spot on the back of his head and the next minute a tiny bald spot. Comparing pictures taken close together.

As for the vaccination. Lately several of my friends have all come down with COVID, ALL were double vaccinated.

No one seriously ill, but not a single one of my unvaxxed friends has come down with COVID lately. I'm vaxxed and starting to wonder why when my vaxxed friends are getting sick.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: IAMTAT

Is this actually happening right now?

ETA:

Sure enough, not a peep about Afghanistan, and the democrat's msm department let him get away with it.

Is this really what democrats voted for?

I still find it hard to believe.

Yep this is what Democrats voted for, women being killed in the streets for not wearing a burka in Afghanistan, because Joe said there would be chaos, so it is ok for these women to die because they are just collateral damage and don't count. Liberals voted for this if they voted for Biden.

edit on 8/18/21 by The2Billies because: clarification

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Should have told Joe that the Taliban were anti-vaxxers. That their takeover of Afghanistan will reflect upon vax efforts in the US.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Biden doesn’t give a damn about 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan. To see him pretend to care about the unvaccinated is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
So I just heard Biden state that he will enforce a new requirement. If you work in a capacity that provides care to Medicare and Medicaid persons, you must be vaccinated.

So:

Federal employees AND contractors
medical staff that care for veterans in hospitals
active members of military and national guard
Nursing home employees

Amtrak, AT&T, McDonalds, and multiple universities and colleges, other large companies and organizations along with several states requiring vaccines.

And everyone who has received the SECOND jab already on or before January 20, 2021 in 8 mos will be required to get THIRD shot. No ID required EXCEPT show your vaccination card lol. 80,000 centers NATIONWIDE will be available to provide you with your THIRD jab for FREE!

And not one word about Afghanistan, or any other issues. Simply turns around and walks out from all the people clamoring for answers to unspoken questions.

White House staff are exempt from vaccine mandates.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

F- Joe Biden.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So with this COVID Vaccine push and the complete abortion in Afghanistan,
Will this be enough to make American voters realize this guy is nothing but a utter buffoon?

I was able to listen to the video for about 4 minutes before turning it off.
I can’t stand his voice.
edit on 18-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The thing is that as per Israel data and studies with their own citizens been one of the most jabbed nation, they see moderna and Pfizer no to be effective against Delta variant or any variant as early as 5 months after the jab, specially in the elderly.

Meaning that jabs need to be injected every 5 months now., Israel is already giving the boosters to the elderly and compromised in the their country.

Soo now every body knows why the push for jabs, those darn boosters need to be out and in peoples arms

Bib pharma mobsters need to meet their profits before the year is over

Have anybody seen any data or studies here in the US? all you got is jab, jab, jab and shut off.
edit on 18-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: WillNotComply

Him and his family have been ruined, so why should he.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

He is gone... his speech patterns his style, his normal areas he tried to stand on are all gone.

His brain is tapioca pudding, they pump him full of drugs and tell him to read the telepromter.

The guy has never been one to shy away from talking and to see him read and turn around, this is starting to feel like weekend at bernies.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yes, surprisingly so.

He appears to have found the magic moment to speak to the masses. It was short and sweet? though. Didn't even attempt to listen to other issues/questions. Maybe he practiced and practiced for his few minutes in the limelight.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I can say my bosses are awesome, they talked to us about it briefly I said me and the missus are trying for kid #2, can you show me data that shows the vaccine is 100% safe for a developing fetus, they said no, I said not taking it then.

Havent heard a word about it since.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: WillNotComply

Him and his family have been ruined, so why should he.

Him and his family became multimillionaires on a Senators' and VP's average $150,000 a year salary for his 40 years of *ahem* "service." His kid is selling finger paintings of squiggles for $500,000 a canvas... you have a curious definition of the word "ruined."

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Possibly, but I seriously don't think they eat out at restaurants lately.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WillNotComply
Biden doesn’t give a damn about 40,000 Americans in Afghanistan. To see him pretend to care about the unvaccinated is disgusting.

He doesn't care about people. He's simply following the agenda of his handlers. I don't think he knows how to care about others outside of his immediate family. I know several people like that. He is a fake, a fraud, an empty shell of a human being. He might as well be a cotton-stuffed sock puppet....oh wait.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Another boondoggle.

No media accountability
No Rs or Ds holding him accountable.

I hope folks see this.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Another boondoggle.

No media accountability
No Rs or Ds holding him accountable.

I hope folks see this.

Biden must have something on all of them ?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

More like "they" have something on Biden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join