It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let’s Hold Hands and Sing ‘Kumbaya’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
[Mods: please move to appropriate forum if this isn’t the one? Maybe Relationships?]

Something funny I’ve noticed since this whole ‘fantastic plastic pandemic’ turned the corner into 2021: enemies become friends and friends become enemies. I’m definitely not the first to note this (and honestly, I don’t quite know why I brought it up). I’ve been lurking here since 2003; I can pretty much rap off the long-time member names I still recognize, and which side of an argument they they’ll most likely fall on.

But people are funny. I’ve gained new found respect for some I would’ve punched in the face if we ever met IRL, while others I nearly always agree with have shocked me. Forgive me if I misappropriate a quote from the Bible [Im not particularly religious]:

Mark 13:12 “Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.”

I always wondered how that might happen—how it could happen. What could be SO important to cause this sort of thing? Well, if government calls to snitch on a neighbor, vaccine passports or (contemplated) mandatory vaccines are any indication, something less than the Second Coming is enough to get the ball rolling.

But here’s the silver lining: politics need not divide us; a coalition of the like-minded (at least on this issue) would be powerful enough to stop the madness enveloping governments around the world. We can demand breathing space, a time to calm down and reflect on common sense approaches to public health that don’t require losing our liberty. As Milton said, “Arise! Awake! Or be forever fallen”.

I’ll start…. ‘Kumbaya, Al Gore, KUMBAYAaaaaaah’

edit on 18-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've noticed this particularly starting with the 2012 election (remember Ron Paul and how the media treated him?) Most I knew on here and RL supported Paul, a man with refreshing amounts of common sense. But then something weird happened and half the population went insane with SJW and anarchist BS.

2016 was the next insane phase which was at least triple the insanity that was just getting started in 2012.

The next phase was 2020, and now the insanity is even worse with Covid oddly being a political discussion somehow. It's been a wild ride, one of which I never imagined witnessing in my lifetime.

That prophecy you quoted is definitely taking place.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Oh man imagine how much more entertaining this would have been if they would have went with the fake alien invasion?

Or if it had to be a virus, then why not zombies? they could have drugged some poor sobs and let them loose, but no, our world ended with a flue.

Friggin lame.

NWO yey whatever man.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtcrime

Mark 13:12 “Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.”

I always wondered how that might happen—how it could happen. What could be SO important to cause this sort of thing?

At any time in my life up until a couple years ago, I would've immediately answered that question with: A woman &/or Money.

But yeah, it is now a different World with a different answer.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
If you're not seeing prophecy fulfilled it's because you've got your eyes closed.

A third of the grass will burn, fish will die and birds.

Damascus will be left in ruins.

Israel will be hemmed in whilst saying 'peace, peace'.

Political turmoil like we've never seen, floods, disasters on unprecedented scales! Diseases and famines rising and then the economic collapse where a days wages feeds one person.....

What does this sound like.

To top it off, there will be a mark, which is a sharpened point, that people will receive on their hand or forehead which they wont be buying or selling without (my money is on the micro needle patch).... But there's more to that as it's the name too (Luciferase and the fetal cell line) and also the number of his name (which will be your ID).......

Does THAT sound familiar? Hmmmmm, the brother will betray brother...... Does that seem familiar?

We ARE in the last of the last days and anyone not clinging desperately to Christ will be reprobate soon, they'll also seek to kill us soon enough - time will show this to be true....

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

Fake alien invasion would have been great. And I agree a stupid flu will bring down the entire world and start wars.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
If anyone reading this was or still is a fsn of Ron Paul I'd recommend looking into the Libertarian Mises Caucus.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Oh man imagine how much more entertaining this would have been if they would have went with the fake alien invasion?

Or if it had to be a virus, then why not zombies? they could have drugged some poor sobs and let them loose, but no, our world ended with a flue.

Friggin lame.

NWO yey whatever man.

Aliens will be a part of this. Just not sure when.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

Friggin lame.

NWO yey whatever man.

Aliens will be a part of this. Just not sure when.

Probably after everyone calls out Afghanistan and loses all interest in the government. Everyone.

I bet it will be Space ships hovering above cities all over the world and the media and government reports on it, and controls us way more than we already are. Then the space ships will fly away, and those new rules will be permanent in case any aliens come back. We also won't see any aliens. All the information will all be middle manned by the media and government, and all of us like minded people will be calling out the bs everyday. That's going to be the fake alien invasion.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Hey we tried bath salts and Florida man...it didn't take off.

So now we are stuck with this boring virus.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Yeah! Yeah, you’re right! I would only add 2008 —who could forget that? But yeah, 2012 DEFINITELY.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

A Tad bit ‘in your face’…. But yes, I AM aware of the things you mentioned. I didn’t want to turn this into a discussion on religion, BTW. I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m saying we better set aside our differences and get our s### together, ‘cause from where I’M standing, TPTB are eating’ our lunch!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

What was it called? Project Blue Beam? I read up on the plan and the investigative reporter who first broke the story. Mmmmm….not too sure they could pull it off.

But yeah—it’d almost be FUN to play along!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
[
edit on 18-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: My bad

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

“Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence