It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand enters nationwide lockdown over one Covid case

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex
a reply to: chr0naut

You gotta be joking man. What have we been discussing here about for years? Stuff like the NWO, MK-ultra. So yes, they are all on the side of evil, some have chosen evil, others have been manipulated, the unfortunate ones are brainwashed.

Wake up.
Last chance.

I must say, i do not even know why i am writing these replies to you, maybe it is important to keep talking for both sides? Maybe i am just curious to see how different our conditioning really is? Maybe i am trying to find out if you are a bot?

What i do know, is that all of us are doing exactly what they want us to do, it has always gone according to the plan for about two thousand years now. But yeah, you keep farming those variants, i will keep knocking them down with my immune system, they fall back on you and round and round it goes until they have had what they want.

In the week ending the 08/16/2021, in the USA, there were 9,328 deaths with COVID-19 marked as cause of death on their death certificates.

You can try and argue that is is due to some giant conspiracy among all of the US's health services, but similar issues are seen across the world, regardless of politics, or race, or religion, or culture.

It is ludicrous to believe that deaths are being misreported to that extent, or that the disease is innocuous. It is absolutely insane to assume that there is a conspiracy with millions of people 'in on it' and trying to lie to everyone else.

In Fiji, which has fairy poor governmental support for anything, let alone some fallacious payment to attribute deaths to invalid causes, there are currently 10 deaths per day from COVID-19. In their tiny population.

I know personally a Fijian pastor who died about three weeks ago of COVID-19. He wasn't sick, and he wasn't elderly, before he caught COVID-19. His whole family were sick with it, they went to the hospital, which was full, and so they got sent home with some paracetamol and told to isolate.

He didn't die from being put on a respirator, or from medical mismanagement, no-one got any sort of monetary kick-back to misreport his death, and it was clear that the whole family had it, and bad enough to try and seek hospitalization.

The disease is real and it kills.

edit on 21/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Like the flu.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Like the flu.

Except about 8.33 times more deadly, and with some different symptoms, and a different type of virus, and with different biochemistry.

Aside from being completely different, it is much the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Like the flu.

Except about 8.33 times more deadly, and with some different symptoms, and a different type of virus, and with different biochemistry.

Aside from being completely different, it is much the same.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Yes of course there have been bona fide epidemics, or pandemics, during the course of history.

This time we have a planned event, a Plandemic, with all the attendant propaganda, fear-mongering and deception and censorship.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Yes of course there have been bona fide epidemics, or pandemics, during the course of history.

This time we have a planned event, a Plandemic, with all the attendant propaganda, fear-mongering and deception and censorship.

That isn't true.

People were expecting and planning responses, in the same way that they plan for civil defense emergencies like storms and earthquakes. Because they know that such things are frequent, although mostly unpredictable.

The fact that you, and many others, have views alternate to the official narrative, and that they are all over the Internet, shows that there has been almost no censorship on such ideas.

The fact that you are denying even the existence or virulence of the disease, shows that as far as 'fear mongering' goes, there has been very little that is actually effective.

But your denialism demands that there are all these 'giant conspiracies' (and rather irrational, and unfeasible ones, if considered carefully). Otherwise, you might have to acknowledge what is truly going on around you, rather than just what occurs on your screen.

edit on 22/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

You wear rose-colored glasses in viewing the world around you. Enjoy.

I don't wear such glasses. Almost no censorship? Do you live under a rock with those glasses?

Doctors brave enough to tell the truth about the harms caused their patients by the shots have had their licenses removed here in the US.

Any medical professional daring to speak the truth on various social media platforms are quickly deplatformed.

Maybe you NZ folks have been so thoroughly brainwashed that you're no longer aware of what's going on 'round the world. So it goes in Kiwi Land.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You wear rose-colored glasses in viewing the world around you. Enjoy.

I don't wear such glasses. Almost no censorship? Do you live under a rock with those glasses?

Doctors brave enough to tell the truth about the harms caused their patients by the shots have had their licenses removed here in the US.

US doctors that have issued thousands of vaccination exemption forms for money have lost their license to practice. Just speaking their opinion, however, is protected under the Constitution.

Any medical professional daring to speak the truth on various social media platforms are quickly deplatformed.

Maybe you NZ folks have been so thoroughly brainwashed that you're no longer aware of what's going on 'round the world. So it goes in Kiwi Land.

Those same 'de-platformed' medical professionals are still online and making the same claims, some of them are writing and selling books, doing conferences, and pushing their message via online videos.

The fact is, anti-vaxxers, professional or otherwise, have continued to shout their message to the alternate media for decades. It's part of their 'media image' that they are being oppressed and suppressed. But it isn't actually happening, which is how everybody knows about their claims.

You know about their claims, how did you get that information?

edit on 26/8/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I read a whole lot, very much.

I read MSM just to find out how they want me to think, and read alternative media to find something closer to the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I read a whole lot, very much.

I read MSM just to find out how they want me to think, and read alternative media to find something closer to the truth.

The mainstream media have a tradition of source checking, and their commercial viability depends upon their credibility. They don't always do it, and currently they inflate their reportage with opinion and clickbait, rather than hard factual reportage.

However, there are no such constraints at all on alternative media. There is no constraint on journalistic integrity, nor is there moderation, or review, of what is posted. Often times, the posts are also anonymous.

If you want something "closer to the truth", it seems that you have your criteria reversed.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The mainstream media, owned and operated by corporate interests working closely with government interests, is nothing but a source of government and corporate propaganda. MSM fights for the status quo.

They are a source of propaganda, not truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join