It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anti-COVID19 nasal spray being buried?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I recall many months ago, maybe a year that researchers were working on a spray that killed covid19. No 'vaccine' needed.
Now I searched it online and I am only finding it on tiny out of the way news spots.
It is really great news in itself as far as efficacy:

He said while the COVID-19 vaccines stimulate adaptive or “memory” immunity by causing antibodies, the nasal spray studies innate immunity, which acts as the defense system a person is born with and serves as the first line of defense in preventing infection.

83 people agreed to use the spray before the festivals according to instructions—reapplying every five hours until the celebrations were over. Remarkably, of the 83 people who used the nasal spray, only two people caught COVID-19; both reported forgetting to use it. Of the 160 people who were approached but chose not to use the nasal spray, 16 of them—or 10%—did contract the virus.

It seems to me that nowhere at all in the MSM, the big Ones, that Everyone reads: Fox, NBC, CBS, MSN, CNN, BBC is this being touted as front page news, when it should be.

What says ATS? Is this being purposely hidden since it is not really invasive, not an experimental injection, and will not make the Dr Grouchy's of the world all this money?

BOOSTER SHOTS!

I'd rather spray my nose 2 times a day. big deal.
Life as normal

www.wafb.com...

www.healtheuropa.eu...

www.goodnewsnetwork.org...

Edit to say, hey look at that search covid nasal spray on CNN and nothing comes up even in the back pages www.cnn.com...

search same on MSNBC. NADA www.msnbc.com...=0&gsc.q=covid%20nasal%20spray&gsc.page=1
edit on 18/8/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
There were a few companies working on various types of nasal sprays since just before last summer.
I was sending out nasal inhalers to people with C19 who recovered very quickly since our first lockdown end of March last year. So I was very interested in pharma companies looking to the same idea. Bonus, which I wasn't expecting, was that it sorted their anosmia and others reported they had not had hay fever. It was also a 'preventative'. Those that used it before leaving home and again on their return never caught C19, or if they did they were asymptomatic and therefore 'shedding' dead crap. This was before the mask mandate in the UK.
There will be hell to pay when all these other remedies (include Ivermectin here) are proven to work against it and people have decided to take the jab.
Rainbows
Jane
edit on pm812America/ChicagoWednesday2021-08-18T12:35:02-05:0012America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Go to Google and type "covid nasal spray" and search. Then hit the news tab under the search box and bam! Tons of up to date info from many major news outlets.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Not to stray from your question too far, but In the 2011 movie Contagion, they used a nasal spray to defeat the virus, which was similar to Covid, albeit blown out of proportion. Similarities between the movie and what's happening now have put it back in trending for 20-21.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Not surprised if that nasal spray was approved then and had only a few side effects and not as serious ones then Pharma would have a issue with the RNA vaxs.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The problems with the remedies that will eat into the jab profits of the big pharma, big pharma rather have people to become addicted, mandated and obligated to their darn jabs than letting any other ways of treatment to help people.

Is nothing but another dictatorship in the name of medicine.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think they are more interested in destroying small businesses, children's minds, and control-freaking the whole world, making us go against eachother than solving the 'problem'

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I understand you can find it in Google. My point is you only know about it because you searched it.

The Sheeple are not getting this information which they sorely need.

Think of the back lash even more against lockdowns if this was widely known outside of CT idiots like myself.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know that.
I will have to watch it this weekend with the missus.

I remember Outbreak and maybe another virus movie but not sure if I saw this one.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I 100% agree that the information regarding the spray should be shared more with the public. And big pharma I believe is to blame for this.
I have known about the spray for sometime now as my GP informed me of it sometime ago. I asked him if that would be available soon and he laughed at me.
Damn lobbyist

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
A malicious kind of laugh?
Like 'you idiot they will never release that'

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Exactly like that.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There are actually quite a few effective therapeutics and preventative measures. Some of which would increase our ability to deal with viruses, bacteria, and diseases significantly more effectively far beyond a single coronavirus. That last part actually works against them in some ways, as plenty of people have a dangerous level of myopism when it comes to "covid."

Some of these would nullify the premise of the EUA though. So there ya go. Contracts have been signed between governments and corporations and all that. No refunds.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That's messed up.

I saw a good video I agree with, there is a crisis of compassion in the medical field. People are not honouring their oaths and more about money.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Here's another all natural spray that got buried.. silver nanoparticles...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I've used it for a few years on myself and cat's. Cleared up a nasty viral infection my cat had a few years ago. Really good stuff..
edit on 18-8-2021 by wlee48868 because: Just to note

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

Thanks for sharing, is that similar to colloidal silver?

a reply to: Serdgiam
Speaking of contracts you also have the bizarre moves of the likes of Big Pharma threatening South American countries and attempting to black mail them into giving up their military bases. WTAF

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Its the corporate capture of the West, with the US as a primary (but not sole) target.

Maybe the most accurate term is a fascist technocracy, but I think the modern context actually creates something rather novel and unprecedented.

Albania/Pfizer leaks are quite interesting. Though, pretty much everything needs to be questioned nowadays.

Centralized power structures, operating according to the perennial Iron Law of Oligarchy, need to establish systems of absolute dependence before the general population figures out that we have better alternatives for everyone. Ironically, better alternatives for those who currently benefit most from the authoritarian systems too, but they are more concerned with power than anything.

Along with plenty of more traditional measures, they intend to accomplish this with information control and vaccines. In the larger context, those two factors are all thats really needed.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

It's just sad when all of this is so transparent to like 50% of the population at least in more educated societies, yet the 'educated professionals' are often the ones trusting the lies.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

If anyone has a doctor's appointment coming up, let's see what your doctor's say when you bring up the spray or the novavax (Dont know much about it) when they pressure you to get rNA'ed . . .

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Has anyone brought these up with their GP's lately?

I researched again and they are still in the news but ONLY if you search for them

www.google.com... isxs_S7sP1AhUPDzQIHUsXCu4Q4dUDCAo&uact=5&oq=covid+nasal+spray&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyCAgAEIAEELEDMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIICAAQgAQQyQMyB QgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBQgAEIAEOg4ILhCABBCxAxDHARCjAjoRCC4QgAQQsQMQgwEQxwEQ0QM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEKMCOgUILhCABDoLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBENE DOgsIABCABBCxAxDJAzoFCAAQkgM6CAgAELEDEIMBOg4IABCABBCxAxCDARDJA1AAWKwWYPUzaABwAHgBgAGQA4gBswySAQYxNi40LTGYAQCgAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

Screw mRNA

<<   2 >>

join