It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Team requires shot to enter game...or get shot at the game.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The Las Vegas Raiders are requiring a shot to enter the game or get a shot at the game. Now this is bold, I hope fans do not go and stand up to this non sense. Even if you get the shot the day of it does not work that fast.

www.npr.org...

The only "shot" I would be even willing to look at and may get would be the Novavax one, but surprisingly the US wont approve it. They want the MRNA shots in people.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is how you know they aren't really scared of covid. They just want you to do what they want you to do regardless. The vaccine (as stated in the OP) doesn't become effective immediately so it would do no good at the game yet you are allowed to stay anyway if you just do what they want.

Just do it anyway. Make it make sense.
edit on 8182021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The Chiefs don't require it yet for all fans, but if you take the gameday stadium tour, even kids, then it's required. I guess kids won't be on that tour for the foreseeable future.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The Raiders aren’t worth going to watch anyways. It’s funny they want you to compromise your health to watch a #ty football team display their politics on TV.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I was down in Miami for training camp and there were hundreds of us packed in tight and maybe 2-3 people wearing mask at the most. The staff, coaches, nor vendors had masks either. Its funny how the media will lead you to believe Miami is a hot spot and everyone is wearing masks.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MPoling

You won't really see major masks at Chiefs training camp either. It's up in Buchanan county, and they don't have mask mandates anywhere. The Chiefs as an org may have some rules imposed indoors, but no one here anywhere has mandates outside, not even the KC mayor will go that far.

Although the tour rule comes close to one.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This was done here too for soccer events and I pointed out the same thing.

"Just get your shot and you are ready to enter the stadium".

M-hm... and all the people that I could infect, as to their theory, are to be collateral damage to dupe me into taking the sh it, sorry the shot. Then suddenly, it's just a formality that it does not half-assingly protect me instantly and I am still a risk for others.

One could not make that # up.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Even if you get the shot the day of it does not work that fast.

Correct.
Even back when they said the vaccinated could take their masks off after the second dose, they had to wait until two weeks after that second dose.
It seems to be all about getting those shots in these people.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

There's a meme - Buffalo Bill looking down into the pit with the caption, "It puts the shot under its skin or else it gets the mask again."

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe I am wrong as things seem to change so damn fast with this but wasn't there official word from Fauci that the vaccine does not prevent the disease or spread it is just to help reduce any symptoms? As stated above this is all about controlling and forcing the vaccine.

The people need to really question why the push to get something that doesn't prevent anything and supposedly reduces systems which some over the counter meds and therapeutics have been proven to do just as good a job and be just as effective. If this thing works so well why do they need to bribe you with gift cards, donuts, etc. From day one nothing about the shot has made any sense and I can't believe more people haven't been suspicious of these actions. I hope people don't give in to this just to go watch a damn football game.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

It's one thing if the shot is 75% or more effective at preventing infection. That's the purpose of a vaccine, but even then it comes down to personal choice, as for most of us COVID is not a serious threat.

Now that they've walked back the idea that the shot prevents anything in order to justify the reimposition of controls, the insane push to vaccinate makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

There's a meme - Buffalo Bill looking down into the pit with the caption, "It puts the shot under its skin or else it gets the masks and lockdowns again."

Fixed it and yes they are trying to screw us big time

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
what needs to happen is multi million dollar, or in cases like this BILLIONS of dollar lawsuits against any and all places with such requirements. lawsuits over discrimination. a mask is one thing, and should be enforced. but making you have this experimental, only allowed as emergency use, as it has not had the YEARS of normal testing, clinical trials and studies normally required for ANY medication., and completely useless at stopping the spread, so called "vaccine", is nothing more than discrimination. and worse there is actually NO REASONABLE REASON for such a thing. the fact is all this so called vaccine is even supposed to do, is to stop the person who had it from getting as sick from it. so there is absolutely no, even close to valid reason to require it, or to ban anyone from doing anything or going anywhere if they haven't freely chosen to get it.

all it is even supposed to be is self protection. protection against being as badly effected by the virus. it offers no protection what so ever to anyone else, if they have had it or not. you certainly are no less dangerous to anyone else if you have had it. especially within minutes of getting it. since it does NOTHING to stop someone from getting the virus, NOR does it STOP a person from passing the virus to others, regardless of their vaccination status.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
They could be offering mandatory steroid shots, but the NFL probably doesn't have any to spare.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You still watch that crap?

You support these overpaid a..holes ?

Watch college football instead.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I like the NFL, i know it can get political for sure and the new commish is not the best.

I saw one guy really upset because he already bought season tickets. I wonder if they are going to issue full refunds for those that did.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I should hope so, the terms and conditions changed after purchase. If they didn't refund the guy he may actually have a lawsuit on his hands depending on the verbiage in the ticket agreement.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
The Raiders aren’t worth going to watch anyways. It’s funny they want you to compromise your health to watch a #ty football team display their politics on TV.

To be fair, no sports team is worth it, regardless of how good or entertaining they are

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MPoling
The Las Vegas Raiders are requiring a shot to enter the game or get a shot at the game. Now this is bold, I hope fans do not go and stand up to this non sense. Even if you get the shot the day of it does not work that fast.

www.npr.org...

The only "shot" I would be even willing to look at and may get would be the Novavax one, but surprisingly the US wont approve it. They want the MRNA shots in people.

So the Mark works instantly? I mean, let's say you have COVID19(84) and get the Mark before you enter, SHAZAM!! can't spread the 84 now? That's some bada$$ $h.. stuff. Aha I didn't even read all your comment before starting to reply, but you touched on it and I'm posting anyways since I already started heh. Things like this should make anyone with an amoeba brain cell go hmmm ...no? I love football, but I too hope this makes almost no one go. Than again, they'll just pass it on to paying your 3rd born for streaming it.
edit on 18-8-2021 by Kaiju666 because: edited because I did.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Not the first time Raider fans have been shot at Raider games...

The NFL deserves to die at this point. They have become far too self righteous and far too self important when, at the end of the day, they're just a collective of dudes playing a game that used to be enjoyable to watch but lately has become too regulated and far too political/social justice-y to be as enjoyable as the product once was.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join