It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if people with just the common cold and Influenza are testing positive for Covid?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

No.

The problem is that you have a predetermined idea that is incorrect and will do anything to keep that fantasy alive.

My response has no bearing on the accuracy or the PCR tests and neither does yours.

If you think that a PCR test cannot differentiate between covid 19 and influenza then that's up to you but it's simply not true.

nonspecific,

It is not ME, who has determined the efficacy of the PCR tests to give a correct reading.

The CDC made THAT claim. And.... they stated that by December, 2021, tests MUST be available so as to differentiate between the covid and the flu.

I believe that means.... the PCR tests that have been and are currently still in use are NOT able to determine whether one has had the flu or one has had the covid.

Again.... we shut down our entire planet because of FAULTY PCR tests that could not and still cannot determine whether one has the flu or the covid.

By the way...

where did the flu go last year ?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Most definitely those with influenza are testing positive for the China virus

Not that it matters

Breakthestreak,

I think it matters. And may I ask.... when you say "China virus" ... is your intended meaning the covid virus?

And do you have a source or link that indicates flu tests results are listed as China virus ?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
No

It means that the PCR tests will be able to test for covid 19 and influenza as opposed to just covid 19.

So one swab can be sent for testing and it will test for covid 19 and it will test for influenza.

It's still a PCR test and it's not been changed because PCR tests don't work or give poor results.

It just means if you have symptoms they can determine if you have covid 19 or influenza or neither or both.

This story has been going round for a while now but it's been pointed out many times here on ATS.

a reply to: CupcakeKarma

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

It means that the PCR tests will be able to test for covid 19 and influenza as opposed to just covid 19.

nonspecific,

That is not what the CDC said. They distinctly said that the NEW tests MUST be able to differentiate between whether one has the flu or one has the covid.

And if there are currently PCR tests that CAN distinguish between the covid and the flu.... where are they ?

And why have they not been used ?

We shut down an entire planet based upon the CLAIM that the tests were reliable...

But they are not. The tests that have been used have NOT been able to differentiate between the flu and covid.

And you still did not respond to, "where did the flu go last year ?"

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
You are still misunderstanding.

The current PCR test will tell you if you have covid 19 or not with a high level of accuracy. If you have not got covid but have got one of the influenza viruses it will not come back positive. It can't give you a positive covid result from anything but covid 19 that's not how it works.

The new tests need to be able to tell if you have covid 19 just like the old ones but can also test to see if you have one of the influenza viruses.

So it can look for multiple viruses from one swab sample at the same time.

There was never an issue with people having "the flu" bit the PCR tests saying it was covid, never happened, couldn't happen on a scale that would cause any kind of issue.

Do you understand your mistake now I have explained it again?

a reply to: CupcakeKarma

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join