It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if people with just the common cold and Influenza are testing positive for Covid?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Some in this thread are giving the PCR test more credibility than it should have, so I am going to post a link from ATS that backs up the reality of the issues with it.

Within the last month
CDC to Replace Its PCR Test With One That Can Differentiate Between CCP Virus and Flu

edit on 18-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Like mentioned, the test targets specific parts of the virus rna. It couldnt and even when it can with the new test, the result with light up differently.

BUT... we cant be sure they are not still reporting weak positives or circumstantial positives as full positives.
They could still be cycling the pcr samples too high.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: angryscotslad

It's specific for whatever digital crap the nih sent the testing centers. Who knows what that is?

They don't have an isolated sample. It's just an algorithm? In any case, it's made up horse hockey.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

PCR test was calibrated with the Common Cold virus...no actual sample of the China Virus was available.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

This is what has been happening, since of course the FDA and CDC admitted that the tests they’ve been using for all this time don’t differentiate between covid and the flu. For those of you who doubt this, see their recent lab alerts instructing labs to discontinue those tests by Jan 1 and switch to tests that can tell the difference.

There’s also the pesky fact that covid-19 hasn’t been isolated by anyone anywhere, and the reference sample that is sent out when requested, is a computer-generated “sample.”

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
As is said multiple times in that thread the covid 19 PCR tests is)has been superseded by a PCR test that is able to test for more than one virus on the same swab sample.

Just to confirm in clear language,

The test that is replacing the current PCR test is also a PCR test.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Something that got memoryholed real quick is that one of the sequences they are using in the pcr test exists in chromosome 8, and thereby when dna from genes within chromosome 8 are transcribed to rna it *may* show a positive in the pcr test. While there is not a a set schedule on gene replication it can occur upto 50 times per second so i would think this could happen quite frequently.
edit on 18-8-2021 by drewlander because: Minutes... seconds.... whats the diff?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I was wondering this the other day and almost started a thread on it. Maybe Covid doesn't exist (or not in the numbers claimed) and the test is faulty.

What prompted me was the Texas governor testing positive for Covid. He was alledgedly fully vaccinated and asymptomatic (meaning not showing any illness or sick). Yet, he tests positive.

What I want to know is what percentage of the "cases" that keep getting touted are asymptomatic and how do we know with certainty those that are sick aren't sick from a typical cold virus.

All I know is something is off with what is being pushed and claimed. The numbers and logic don't make any sense to me with how this scamdemic is being handled.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific
nonspecific

As is said multiple times in that thread the covid 19 PCR tests is)has been superseded by a PCR test that is able to test for more than one virus on the same swab sample.
Just to confirm in clear language,
The test that is replacing the current PCR test is also a PCR test.

nonspecific,

I have read that your work involves covid testing… and I appreciate your input here.
And maybe you can answer my questions regarding the PCR tests of 2020-2021 :

1). Why did the CDC request a PCR test replacement be available by Jan 1, 2022, so as to differentiate between the covid and the flu ?

2). Are the new PCR tests currently available and IN use across the globe?

3). If yes, when did the new PCR tests become available and when were they provided to testing centers across the globe?

My concern is that the previous PCR tests were known to provide incorrect results and the lives of countless people have been harmed because of too many incorrect test results.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

What do you mean what if. You can just look at the numbers to see thats the case. Its been proven many times in my home town.

Also flu samples, cultures, mutations and new strains all dropped.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Something that got memoryholed real quick is that one of the sequences they are using in the pcr test exists in chromosome 8, and thereby when dna from genes within chromosome 8 are transcribed to rna it *may* show a positive in the pcr test. While there is not a a set schedule on gene replication it can occur upto 50 times per second so i would think this could happen quite frequently.

drewlander,

Thank you for this information. It makes sense, that a test could pick up transcribed rna from the normal genes of chromosome 8 within the human body, and render a false positive for the covid virus.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
and so folks here understand, nonspecific works with covid tests as a daily job. Where I'd be careful of taking brain surgery advice from a proctologist, getting testing info from a guy who uses the tests in his daily job likely has some decent info. Plus he hasn't been known to peddle the bad kind of BS. In this conversation, he has clout. IMHO

NS is definitely a bright fellow...he knows a thing or two about peddling and giving China Virus tests.

Keep in mind...assuming the guy who is giving you a PCR test is an expert in virology...is like calling the guy handing you a Happy Meal through your car window a Cordon Bleu Chef.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What if I was a sasquach? Really makes you think.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
There's a killer virus killing everyone in the streets, here take this test to see if you have it.
Why is it so politically backed up?
You can see in this and almost every other covid tgread, the same crowd pushing the false reality.
They"know" it's real, you are the idiot for questioning it, even though the cdc admitted it gives false positives from influenza.

This whole topic is so gd retarded, I can't even talk about it any longer.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
What if I was a sasquach? Really makes you think.

There isn't a post you have made that's made me think.
You have no common sense or argument and your jokes suck.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The test might as well be a gimmick, that's how useless they are.
We ordered some lateral flow tests for testing at home because we skipped a wedding and wanted to see if our summer cold feeling was just that [and we are planning to test all sorts of things later on].
Anyway.
I used many lateral flow tests at work and know how they function. They are very crude and can really actually only detect size. It's very primeval the way they work. A pregnancy test is also a lateral flow test. Particles get dragged along a variety of mostly carbon molecules of differing sizes and wherever it gets stuck, it means that's the size of the particle one is looking for.

It's really very basic.

Well apparently we don't have the rona, but I knew that anyway. Point is, the NHS sent us a message telling us that just because I show negative doesn't mean I am not INFECTIOUS!
Also the other way round, apparently they message you that just because you show up as positive, you don't necessarily have covid.
Apparently I am still to obey and wear a mask and stay distant from others...eff off. We had no deaths here in our area for months now. Not even cases.

I might as well toss a coin. The probability of getting it right is the same as if I use this highly expensive test.

The PCR test is just as inane as you all know by now.

None of these tests can determine any more details about any virus. They certainly can't tell one corona from another, let alone a new variant.
Anybody that tells you this has no idea about how these things work and just believes in the magic juju science tests that can miraculously do what normally takes a hell of a lot of preparations and expensive machinery in a lab. Especially, you need to have a standard virus against which you can compare anything to, but no covid-19/ sars-cov2 has been isolated yet. Therefore it is impossible to claim anything is covid. All we know is that whatever we have is probably a corona virus, one of 37.

To have a standard, you have to have one isolated but apparently they can't find any. They are hard to come by they say. I'd say by their orders of social distancing, they could find plenty up to 2 meters away from anyone.
Meaning that at that distance, there must be enough virus around to INFECT someone, not just contaminate [which means you have some virus in your body but it can easily be dealt with by your T-cells], nono, it's enough to INFECT someone else [meaning there are so many viruses that they overwhelm your body and you get symptomatic]. Otherwise the distancing makes no difference.

What is it to be then?
Viruses everywhere or none whatsoever?

Nothing makes sense, contradictions galore, pseudoscience and lies about what these tests can detect or not. Hey Brits, remember the BBC detector van they always told us about, which could 'see' who was watching without a licence?
That too was a blatant lie. A childish bogeyman for childish people who believe anything.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

There is this group of writers who give the same explanations for the massive reduction in Flu diagnosis. They circulate amongst so-called "respected" publications, giving the same spiel.

"Flu cases have plummeted because the same mitigation measures that squashed Covid-19, also all but eliminated the Flu."

Here is one of many: www.scientificamerican.com...

If that were true, we wouldn't be hearing about massive Covid-19 waves all the time.

But I'm sure you can still find those who believe what they're told by these "authorities", even though it doesn't make sense.

The authorities want us to keep wearing masks in the hopes that additional citizens will be dumbed-down enough to accept whatever they're told.
edit on 8/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

This is what has been happening, since of course the FDA and CDC admitted that the tests they’ve been using for all this time don’t differentiate between covid and the flu. For those of you who doubt this, see their recent lab alerts instructing labs to discontinue those tests by Jan 1 and switch to tests that can tell the difference.

There’s also the pesky fact that covid-19 hasn’t been isolated by anyone anywhere, and the reference sample that is sent out when requested, is a computer-generated “sample.”

It looks like the multi-array test for diagnosing Flu vs Covid-19, is not widely used, because it's still experimental, and (likely) is expensive to medical providers.

The CDC keeps updating this page every few months: www.cdc.gov...

edit on 8/18/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is a common misconception that has been spread by certain members here even though it's been clearly shown to them to be false.

The "new" tests are still PCR they are just quad assay. In very simple terms they are exactly the same tests as before but they can test for more than one virus at the same time using the same swab sample.

This means that by having a single swab sample taken they can send off for a test for covid 19 influenza a and influenza b with the option of a fourth virus all at the same time.

This has got nothing to do with the original tests being substandard or at fault as it's the same process it's just better to be able to test for more viruses at once to establish what is causing the symptoms.

PCR is the way most countries test as far as I am aware, the equipment and manufacturing may differ but it's all the same process at the end of the day.

The whole PCR is bad thing is just fear mongering and antivax propaganda based on misinformation or lack of understanding.

a reply to: CupcakeKarma

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Still dishing out cheap shots alongside your psyudoscientific lies I see?

a reply to: IAMTAT

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join