It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we in an alternative timeline?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
alternate ? . . . .
well, something cause I woke up this morning expecting to see nothing but Afghanistan this that and the other . . .

and nothing

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
Already here in Victoria Australia we are living under a harsh dictatorship with Daniel Andrews all businesses are shut...

All? I just read this:

Can I dine in at a restaurant or cafe?

No. In metropolitan Melbourne, restaurants, cafes and pubs will be open for takeaway only.

Regional businesses will open for seated service only, and must check IDs of everyone they serve, to ensure they are from the regional Victoria area. Density requirements apply.

Are the shops open?

Essential retail, such as supermarkets and chemists, will remain open. Other stores are closed.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
the MSM and useful idiots would have done to him what they did to Trump. Neither was welcome.

Not for nothing but Ron Paul actually does have a very great brain. Comparing those two is like comparing a Yugo to a Lamborghini.
I'm aware of Ron Paul's ability, I am and was a fan as well. What I spoke of has nothing to do with how smart or orange anyone is, just in how they would be treated by the DB's. Not sure if you remember how the MSM treated Paul, but it wasn't good.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My point was he did and could handle it better. If he managed to get himself elected President he would have gotten himself reelected.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

What is going on on the world, now the uk is saying we should be taking a pragmatic approach with the new taliban rulers in Afghanistan.

We gave them their Country back , why wouldn't we talk to them now.

If this is Taliban 2.0 there might be hope for the future , as Johnson has said "we should judge them on actions not words" so until their actions prove otherwise we have little alternative other than maintain dialogue.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And he never would have accepted two scoops of ice cream.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

What is going on on the world, now the uk is saying we should be taking a pragmatic approach with the new taliban rulers in Afghanistan.

If this is Taliban 2.0 there might be hope for the future , as Johnson has said "we should judge them on actions not words" so until their actions prove otherwise we have little alternative other than maintain dialogue.

knowing the choice is to go back in gunz blazing, or hope they run their country without growing terrorists who come fluck with us seems to be the only other option. Anyone who thinks they will revamp Sharia law knows little about the group that lives under it. But we needed to get out, that part isn't really being argued by anyone but shareholders of Haliburton, or whomever they call themselves now.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Probably would have eaten his steak like a normal person too.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?

Not much left to do other than that really. We spent decades over there trying to "bring democracy to all". We could have left in a much better way but when do we say enough is enough. 30 years? 50? Gone are the days of "we don't negotiate with terrorists" it seems.

It definately seems like clown world. I suppose we'll get used to it.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Probably would have eaten his steak like a normal person too.

that one must have done a number on you.

He uses Ragu as well. And frozen meatballs. And pink zinfandel from a box.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That's some multiple impeachable offenses right there.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

( not a personal attack but a point of reference....)

With statements such as this is it any wonder the worlds in the state it is?

"We gave them their country back" ........just contemplate that statement......humanity is a disgrace.

I wish this life was a alternative timeline so I could GTFO.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ah Man,
Besides the plan to have 80% of US oil reserves coming from this region by 2050 and the plethora of Nat Gas other natural resources...

If you don’t realize we only go to “democratize” to STEAL I can’t help ya see it.

You have to dig a little below the main stream chute though. It helps to have had very close friends in the fray there to know what is REALLY going on.
The Taliban are Big Oil’s favorite sons, after all.

“ By 2050, the US expects to import more than 80 percent of its petroleum from this region and much of that oil would be extracted from beneath the deserts of Afghanistan and Pakistan. The struggle for control of this last great deposit of oil has been called “the Great Game.” “

We don’t go anywhere to just “help.” About like Bill Gates “helping.” That’s what we do.

creply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ideashavenomother

Source? Link?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Ideashavenomother
I was unaware Afghanistan had oil. I have read they do have lithium, copper and poppy.

<< 1   >>

join