It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis seen in the Bible and the Geological Record

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

The story of a global flood came about because people were finding sea shells (or fossils of them) in the tops of mountains, and didn't know why.

It probably got mingled with local stories about fairly large (but not global) floods.

If you check the geological record concerning global oxygen content you might notice that up to around 70-80 million years ago the oxygen content made a steady rise to 35-36%, and stayed there for a considerable amount of time. After that there were a series of drops, each time after the drop the content would try to climb back up. After the last major spike downward it remained at what we see presently, 16-21%.

Its anyone's guess as to why this occurred, unless you take into consideration those Aquatic fossils being where they shouldn't. Or the statement of one archeologist (Sorry, cant remember his name) who noted some of the dinosaur bone beds looked like the dinosaurs were swept up into a flooded log jam.

The individual pieces to the puzzle are confusing, especially if they are presented out of the original context.

There actually have been highly localized flooding throughout the history of this planet. And, there is direct evidence there also was a global one, maybe more.

The retelling of the destruction of Atlantis is only the last localized flood, that is recorded in history.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye...there is direct evidence there also was a global one, maybe more.

No, there isn't. There is as much evidence of a global flood as there is that the Moon is made or marshmallow and is exactly 3 feet in diameter.

There is some speculation that the Earth may have been almost completely covered with water before the first continents emerged as a result of tectonic activity. But this was billions of years ago. And at the time the most advanced lifeform on the planet was a microbe.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye...there is direct evidence there also was a global one, maybe more.

No, there isn't. There is as much evidence of a global flood as there is that the Moon is made or marshmallow and is exactly 3 feet in diameter.

There is some speculation that the Earth may have been almost completely covered with water before the first continents emerged as a result of tectonic activity. But this was billions of years ago. And at the time the most advanced lifeform on the planet was a microbe.

Well, Johnny, why don't you come up to the front of the classroom and show everyone the "Snake Oil History" you learned.
Here's some chalk and eraser, blackboard.

Now, don't forget to explain "Subduction", and how it hasn't subducted anything in the last 180 million years. Explain the very fact the ocean bed is that old is because? Also cover the oxygen content and its slow gradual decline with noted extreme drops from time to time.

It also might be a good idea to explain those seemingly unrelated dark circles on the moon, ya know, how the snake Oil science calls them lava flows.. you know, the ones with no volcanoes. Then, you might want to show folks those crazy skid marks out on the ocean bed. Use the chalk board and measure those things then compare the measurements to the skid marks. Now don't go off the deep end and talk about any ancient moon god or moon religions, the kids will think your nuts.

But Jimmy Im going to have to warn you, that when you do, Im going to try and stop you from explaining, because Im a secret society member you know nothing about, and I'm going to try and get you back into the narrative using that "Snake Oil".

Okay, Jimmy, the floor is all yours.......

(Andymayhew, you play the part of Jimmy, if, you think your up to it)

If not, Go ahead Andy, spew the snake oil..................
edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0791 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Now, don't forget to explain "Subduction", and how it hasn't subducted anything in the last 180 million years.

What makes you think that?

www.sciencedirect.com...

Explain the very fact the ocean bed is that old is because?

The age of the ocean bed varies - being younger as you get closer to mid oceanic ridges, such as that in the Atlantic. The "mean" age is around 60ma

dukespace.lib.duke.edu...

Also cover the oxygen content and its slow gradual decline with noted extreme drops from time to time.

What slow gradual decline? Oxygen levels used to be higher.

www.eurekalert.org...

What extreme drops?

You've been watching too much youtube instead of reading your textbooks again haven't you?

Next you'll be saying the Earth is flat, hollow and expanding!

It also might be a good idea to explain those seemingly unrelated dark circles on the moon, ya know, how the snake Oil science calls them lava flows. you know, the ones with no volcanoes.

I'm not a lunar expert. But I assume they are similar to the large lave flows with no volcanoes we have on Earth - hundreds of them (although, obviously, here they soon get eroded or covered in vegetation or oceans etc). We call them Large Igneous Provinces

www.sciencedirect.com...

Then, you might want to show folks those crazy skid marks out on the ocean bed.

?????

You really must stop watching youtube!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Now, don't forget to explain "Subduction", and how it hasn't subducted anything in the last 180 million years.

This is an indication of your personal ignorance, as subduction was occurring as you typed this inane sentence.

Harte

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

No, it wouldn't be fun in Confirming the world Plato shared was real. It would be the end of the world that those Demi gods created, and hopefully a end to the Royal order of gate keeping box makers those demi gods created to rule the world, covertly. Why, I even imagine the oldest "Royal Temple" is located, in Mauritania, scattered all over the desert...

Look at all the attacks this morning. It was like some one shook the "Royal and Sublime Tree of the Gate Keeping Box Makers" lol lol

It is they who have created the False reality we live in today. Turning Plato's works into fiction, and hiding the true geology of this planet.

Where did the mud come from that buried the structures! They say, what mud? They say, what structures? They say, what Richat? When you present evidence they first ignore, then discredit, then attack you personally.

Yes, the Richat is the origin of the Royal Society, its the culmination of the secrets they hide. The world Plato shared with the masses. A world of direct slavery of mankind to a few inhuman gods. There were no trade unions, you did what you were told to do, or, you die. Bestiality and rape was practiced to the point of creating mutant species. So yes, they have goat ceremonies.

The Square and Compass signify the tools they used to build those great temples on the Central Island to those inhuman gods. They are nothing more than traitors to any country they occupy, and are guilty of crimes against humanity. The highest muckity mucks should be rounded up and charged with the above.

Where did the mud, come from. The question sets a deep fear in them that "they" will be found out, and their "Narcissistic" world view, will come to a end. No more fleecing the sheep, no more slaughtering the cattle, no more selling the snake oil to a unsuspecting population. No more forced depopulation covert agenda.

Keep the attacks coming so the world can see who you really are, and are not!

The Richat Structure was formed from the last bubbles that popped while the earth was still a molten mass, cooling off to become a planet. The largest bubble produced the 3rd ring, then it popped. And from the same gas pocket another bubble, smaller than the first arose and then popped producing the second ring. And then another even smaller bubble rose and popped, producing the first ring. Then, the last bubble popped, producing the central raised area, that eventually became a Island.

Just replace the mud with primordial lava. The process is exactly the same.

But why does the Royal gate keepers hide the truth? Because those massive gas pockets that produced the Richat, are still there, deep in the crust, and probably inhabited by those ancient, inhuman, invader gods, they took a ignorant blood oath to protect (Ancient Ones).

True insanity is believing their Narcissistic world view. In plain sight they work to undermine humanity.

The "Proof" they demand will be found in ones heart, not, the mind...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Look at all the attacks this morning. It was like some one shook the "Royal and Sublime Tree of the Gate Keeping Box Makers" lol lol

"Gatekeepers" eh?

Dude, we are doormen.
And we're holding the door OPEN for you.

YOU are the one that refuses to even admit there is a building there to enter.

Harte

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The story of a global flood came about because people were finding sea shells (or fossils of them) in the tops of mountains, and didn't know why.

It probably got mingled with local stories about fairly large (but not global) floods.

If you check the geological record concerning global oxygen content you might notice that up to around 70-80 million years ago the oxygen content made a steady rise to 35-36%, and stayed there for a considerable amount of time. After that there were a series of drops, each time after the drop the content would try to climb back up. After the last major spike downward it remained at what we see presently, 16-21%.

Its anyone's guess as to why this occurred, unless you take into consideration those Aquatic fossils being where they shouldn't. Or the statement of one archeologist (Sorry, cant remember his name) who noted some of the dinosaur bone beds looked like the dinosaurs were swept up into a flooded log jam.

The individual pieces to the puzzle are confusing, especially if they are presented out of the original context.

There actually have been highly localized flooding throughout the history of this planet. And, there is direct evidence there also was a global one, maybe more.

The retelling of the destruction of Atlantis is only the last localized flood, that is recorded in history.

There is a theory that the Younger Dryas Event about 10,000 years ago was caused by a meteor hitting the Laurentide Ice Sheet in Greenland.

www.science.org...

It would have suddenly melted hundreds of cubic kilometers of ice in an instant. Causing it to run directly into the Atlantic and then form a giant tidal wave traveling at high speed toward land.

There would probably be other noticeable effects beyond that. Such as immense amounts of water vapor at the site quickly forming clouds that dumped rain out in faraway places.... or stuff like that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

"Gatekeepers" eh?

Dude, we are doormen.

Harte

What makes you think that? You just can't go busting into private property. You really should wait for a, invitation.
And then you have to have a reason to knock on that door. Curiosity is just not good enough reason.
Besides, there's just something about one way doors I find concerning...

Now, if there were a reason like, oh I don't know, something like serving ALL of mankind, well, that's a horse of a different color...........

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes, I know about the "Theories". I have also seen evidence this planet has been terraformed for the last 70 million years. To include rotational reversal and tilted axis, and additional water being flooded onto the surface. And the evidence suggest the culprit is only 240,000 miles away.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

"Gatekeepers" eh?

Dude, we are doormen.

Harte

What makes you think that? You just can't go busting into private property. You really should wait for a, invitation.
And then you have to have a reason to knock on that door. Curiosity is just not good enough reason.

So, this is your excuse for your self-imposed ignorance? No one invited you?
What does a doorman mean by holding the door open to you?

Harte

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"Gatekeepers" eh?

Dude, we are doormen.

Harte

Harte

What does it mean? It depends on which mindset your considering. It could be a invitation to join a very controlling group of @###@ $$$@@ %%@#$ @#$%@#$#'s Or, an invitation to visit oz. It would also be a invitation to take a oath of silence. And in some circumstances isn't a bad thing. I'm like Trump in a way, and in another ,not. Trump has everything and can not be bought. Since loosing my wife, I have nothing. What we do have in common? We, can't be bought. My loyalty has no price tag. Open door, or not! I guess the word for that, is Integrity. Its not for sale!

Now, if this "Invitation" is based in some sort of reality, you know where I live. Call first, otherwise someone might get shot. I live alone in a rural setting and I'm on high alert all the time.

Now, how do you suppose those "Structures" came to be buried? What else do you think Plato got, right?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

"Gatekeepers" eh?

Dude, we are doormen.

Harte

Harte

What does it mean? It depends on which mindset your considering. It could be a invitation to join a very controlling group of @###@ $$$@@ %%@#$ @#$%@#$#'s Or, an invitation to visit oz. It would also be a invitation to take a oath of silence. And in some circumstances isn't a bad thing. I'm like Trump in a way, and in another ,not. Trump has everything and can not be bought. Since loosing my wife, I have nothing. What we do have in common? We, can't be bought. My loyalty has no price tag. Open door, or not! I guess the word for that, is Integrity. Its not for sale!

Now, if this "Invitation" is based in some sort of reality, you know where I live. Call first, otherwise someone might get shot. I live alone in a rural setting and I'm on high alert all the time.

Now, how do you suppose those "Structures" came to be buried? What else do you think Plato got, right?

Everything Plato wrote in Timaeus and Critias is "right," since he was voicing his own opinion through the use of allegory.
You want to claim integrity. They way you do that is by providing evidence for your position, not waffling around and taking tangents when someone tries to inform you.
Take a look at the thread title. Will you support that claim or not?
You have claimed there was a "great flood." Can you support that statement or not?

You have claimed there are no sunken continents. I happen to know for a fact that there are sunken continents.

You have claimed (here and elsewhere) that Plato was referring to the Richat Structure. Can you provide any evidence whatsoever that Plato even knew it existed? And you can't dodge that by putting a source for Plato further in the past (Sais priests) because there is no evidence that any priest anywhere in Egypt had a story like the one Plato tells.

It was pointed out (by me) that your statement about subduction not occurring in the past 180 million years was hooey. Subduction is ongoing as I type these words, and has actually been measured in real time.

See, it appears you'll just say anything, anything at all, and never consider the inanity you put on display.
My info about subduction is me opening the gate. Opening it for you. I am not a gate keeper. I am a gate opener.

If you want to stay out there with all the stupid, that's your personal choice.

Harte
edit on 9/12/2021 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

If you want to stay out there with all the stupid, that's your personal choice.

Well folks you heard it here first! The gate keepers are the only intelligent ones, and Y'all are just, stupid... A really "hartyless" thing to say.

To those folks out there that try to think for yourself. You go! Keep it up. Keep asking questions, and demand truthful answers. Your NOT STUPID! You just been fed horse crap your whole life, by the "Royal society of gate keeping box makers".

"Subduction" came straight from the "Royal Society". Research the competing theory for balance in your opinion, education. Hint: the continents are 5 billion years old, same as the planet. How could they subduct if they are that old
The whole false theory, is snake oil! Snake oil to hide the truth, of the competing theory. Expanding Earth. And why do the box makers hide that truth? Solid Planets, CAN NOT EXPAND. Then you must ask, what kind of planet can expand. Study the age of the Ocean Beds and it becomes clear, the planet has expanded, so, what kind of planet do we live on? Plato's last sentence gives you a very large hint. After the flood that truth was expunged from the record, and why Plato's second half is missing.

Zeus, the god of gods, who rules with law, and is able to see into such things, perceiving that an honorable race was in a most wretched state, and wanting to inflict punishment on them, that they might be chastened and improved, collected all the gods into his most holy habitation, which, being placed in the center of the world
Plato.

The true state of this planet and all others, was common knowledge, before the flood.

Anyone notice the yada yada yada diverting from the question? How, did those structures get buried in mud??? The name "Richat Structure" didn't exist in Plato's time. I would assume it had another name "Edin" or "City Of Locks". I'm sure it wasn't Atlantis as that was the name of the allotment/ State, Country. The Ringed City probably was named something else.

You really have got to be kidding me? Go through that door? Be a Box Maker? lol The snake oil is catching up to them

newspunch.com...
vigilantcitizen.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
leozagami.com...
rense.com...
www.trunews.com...
burningtaper.blogspot.com...
www.kiro7.com...

How did those structures become buried???

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"Subduction" came straight from the "Royal Society". Research the competing theory for balance in your opinion, education. Hint: the continents are 5 billion years old, same as the planet. How could they subduct if they are that old
The whole false theory, is snake oil! Snake oil to hide the truth, of the competing theory. Expanding Earth.

You fight hard to keep your ignorance.

You won't even try to see if subduction is occurring right now, will you?

Don't think I don't know why you do this, Mr. Keep the Fantasy Sparkles in my World View.

Harte
edit on 9/18/2021 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Sep, 18 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

You fight hard to keep your ignorance. You won't even try to see if subduction is occurring right now, will you?

Not hard at all. I cant fight to prove something that doesn't exist, and can not be seen. Which, reminds me...

Why does the scientific method begin with observations?

socratic.org...

So when it comes to "Subduction" the first question is, Who saw this happen, who made the "Observation??? Nope, nada, absent, awal, non person.... The theory can not proceed!!!

In other words, the theory is NON SCIENTIFIC
Its a myth, fairy tale, to distract, divert!!!!

Don't think I don't know why you do this, Mr. Keep the Fantasy Sparkles in my World View.

Dito.

A world the way it should be, not the degraded mess it has become. If Fantasy Sprinkles will do that, then so be it.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Plate subduction can be seen;
An Introduction to Plate Tectonics
Measuring Plate Motion in Plate Tectonics

You might have a better chance arguing the quick, world-wide disaster, although it has many problems ...
Worlds In Collision

edit on 19-9-2021 by Mike27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike27

Plate subduction can be seen;
An Introduction to Plate Tectonics
Measuring Plate Motion in Plate Tectonics

You might have a better chance arguing the quick, world-wide disaster, although it has many problems ...
Worlds In Collision

I do not argue against "Plate Tectonics" As in global plates pushing against each other with fraction point earthquakes. I absolutely reject one plate sliding under other another. Mountain chains are proof of the pressure, buckling up. It, is observable. I reject the non science of "Subduction". There are no observations of this, or direct evidence. And, circumstantial evidence is used to support the theory. It must be observable to be studied, first.

Now I'm going to have to read ANOTHER book lol. Did he know how close his title was to the truth?? (worlds_in_collision)
edit on AMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago0493 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike27

Plate subduction can be seen...

Not if you refuse to look.
People that refuse to look because they don't want their concept of reality changed will never look.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join