It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The domino effect of Covid 19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What's your take on it?

1. Small businesses don't survive.
2. Mother's have to stay home and care for their children since they aren't go to school.
3. The fear factor of school teachers are too afraid to teach. ( this is total bs, but it exist in America )
4. Govt. interference with landlords not collecting rent.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
You forgot it also clears the way for election fraud

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
a reply to: musicismagic
You forgot it also clears the way for election fraud

Absolutely.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Unlike some I go with the virus is real. I had it. Wasnt that bad. I am experiencing some long term brain fog and taste issues. But here's the rub, its survivalable to a better degree than most diseases. (I smoke, herb and tobacco. Worked in a not great environment for your lungs. Somehow I'm kicking)
But, oh yes this was set up for a Domino effect. Due to budget restrictions due to covid and the "defund police" movement you will start seeing private contractor police forces. I'm sure brought to you by Walmart and Google.
And just like that a several page supporting post poofs outta my head like magic....but this virus is not man altered at all.....hey look at that flying pig.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
Unlike some I go with the virus is real. I had it. Wasnt that bad. I am experiencing some long term brain fog and taste issues. But here's the rub, its survivalable to a better degree than most diseases. (I smoke, herb and tobacco. Worked in a not great environment for your lungs. Somehow I'm kicking)
But, oh yes this was set up for a Domino effect. Due to budget restrictions due to covid and the "defund police" movement you will start seeing private contractor police forces. I'm sure brought to you by Walmart and Google.
And just like that a several page supporting post poofs outta my head like magic....but this virus is not man altered at all.....hey look at that flying pig.

flying pig here in Japan sell Costco goods, did you know that?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I once asked my folks about how they survived the bad years of Carter, and they said the single most important thing was to have a job, any job.

Look at how this is being set up. They putting as many out of work as possible and enticing them to stay out.

When the rug is yanked out, it gets ugly.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Long term psychological damage. Could be fear based for those who fear the covid, anger for those who distrust the system, alienation from other people and lonliness, bullying from government, stress of lost income, children learning to communicate behind masks when we are are a species that is visual. It has endless implications.

new topics

top topics

join