It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a break - Wisdom of the Seers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Enjoy~
—-=—-

Yājñavalkya Hridaya.....“Yajnavalkya said: ‘Indha is the Self identified with the physical self. Viraj, the physical world is his wife, the object of his enjoyment. The space within the heart is their place of union in dream, when the Self is identified with the subtle body, or mind. The Self in dreamless sleep is identified with the vital force. Beyond this is the Supreme Self–he that has been described as Not This, Not That. He is incomprehensible, for he cannot be comprehended; he is undecaying, for he never decays; he is unattached, for he does not attach himself; he is unfettered, for nothing can fetter him. He is never hurt. You have attained him who is free from fear, O Janaka, and free from birth and death.’..(Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 4:3:1-7).

"When the sun has set, and the moon has set, and the fire has gone out, and no sound is heard, what serves then as his light?’ Yajnavalkya said: ‘The Self indeed is his light; for by the light of the Self man sits, moves about, does his work, and when his work is done, rests.’
King Janaka said: ‘Who is that Self?’ .......Yajnavalkya said: ‘The self-luminous being who dwells within the lotus of the heart, surrounded by the senses and sense organs, and who is the light of the intellect, is that Self. Becoming identified with the intellect, he moves to and fro, through birth and death, between this world and the next. Becoming identified with the intellect, the Self appears to be thinking, appears to be moving. While the mind is dreaming, the Self also appears to be dreaming, and to be beyond the next world as well as this.’” (Brihadaranyaka Upanishad 4:3:1-7).

"...I keep the Awareness on the Heart Center, and on “Breathing-in the Light into my Eyes, then flowing it into the Heart”

edit on 18-8-2021 by Ideashavenomother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I keep thinking I'll always catch fish when I go fishing. Sometimes I do, so I guess sometimes I understand a little about fishing too. Life is a mystery like a rainbow appearing on a morning spring rain, why as a child would ask. We are all still children on Earth.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
🙏🏻🌞
Very Nice 👌🏻

Sometimes light in the child’s eyes, sometimes the glimmer of the fish, splashing. Sometimes the rippling Ocean or the Light of the Rainbow catching in the air as a Mirage. . . But ALWAYS, always the Light of Life🌟
reply to: musicismagic

edit on 18-8-2021 by Ideashavenomother because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I keep thinking I'll always catch fish when I go fishing. Sometimes I do, so I guess sometimes I understand a little about fishing too. Life is a mystery like a rainbow appearing on a morning spring rain, why as a child would ask. We are all still children on Earth.

Me too, and I plan on throwing the fish back in if isn't for supper. I just like to catch them. Now if it is a Mahi Mahi, I am keeping that sucker. I know a couple of semi commercial fisherman from Florida who make a nice buck to help offset their expenses and the Japanese buy up a lot of what is sold there and flash frozen, then shipped to Japan. You guys must love fish better than any nation in the world. I will sign up for the Sashimi.

join