It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Cryptids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I came across these stories while reading about the nigen.
The fist sighting happened in the 50s a Japanese fishing boat the soya reported seeing something that looked like Godzilla in the vicinity of Lutzow-Holm Bay. While the other sighting occurred in 1978 near New Zealand. There's not much information on it in English but here is a website with some of sightings.

cryptidz.fandom.com...

cryptidz.fandom.com...

Sorry if this was low quality with so little information but if you can read Japanese hopefully there is a bit more about it! Anyways what do you think is it a whale of a tale?
edit on 17-8-2021 by misterE12 because: Bad links

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: misterE12

Try posting the links a bit better? they arent working.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Sorry still new to this!

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
First one is definitely a seal. Second its hard to say. a reply to: misterE12

edit on 18-8-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
The Cryptonaut Podcast did a real entertaining show on them. Check them out if you like cryptid, and have a sense of humor. I don't discount many cryptids of the sea. It's to vast and unexplored to say we know for certain what's in there.
I dont think there has been many credible pics either. One of yours is a seal, sea lion or walrus.
They might be related to, I think it was called the bloop or something like that(giant sonar noise.) And would the big white shark that was tagged and then got hauled down deep and eaten.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to give them a listen to do you know what episode that would be on?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I believe they could have some relation to the Umibozu. It's a Japanese Yokai from folklore.

monster.fandom.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LosingClarity
I hadn't heard of that one before I wonder if these sightings might have just been a modern retelling of those stories.

top topics

join