It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point will the Vaccinated change their minds

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiora
I've read some other discussion boards, and I can tell you - they are not changing their minds. If they would have to chase and kill with their bare hands those who are un-vaccined or are late on a recent booster, they would gladly do so. They will be proud to commit any atrocities the TPTB will hint them too. It appears, we are ripe for harvest.

Can you tell me what sites these are, please? If you choose your own adventure, you'll have your own adventure when it comes to conspiracy theories.
edit on 1-9-2021 by MrNewWorldOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

It hasn't really gotten out of control in Israel.

It is doing a lot worst than Mexico where HCQ and Ivermectin has been released. Getting accurate numbers on anything is a tough job these days. When the choice is between a well known, used and safe medication or some new and experimental treatment that interferes with our basic biology causing all kinds of adverse effects and is not showing to be effective against transmission or infection???
edit on 1-9-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Lol.. If people considered correlation and causation 90% of the threads here would be shut down. Not to go off topic, but was talking about this last night with my wife.

I remember the good old days when the internet just started and the majority of sites and information out there was from academia. I was in college then, and it was a boon to help you 'research' things that you were doing in school.

Flash forward 20 years, and people my age now continue to go do 'research' via google. The bad part is, now days anything can be found on the internet. The information that I'm getting isn't from a published 'thesis' with lots of references to back it up, its from any random Joe who has an opinion and a web page. Compound the issue that 'research' now isn't to actually go out and research, but most people are searching to confirm their beliefs. Problem is, you can find something out there that confirms your beliefs. Both sides can't be right, but the fact that people trust their 'research' creates this new type of paradigm where two sides not only have opinions about a side of an argument, but have what they think are 'facts' to back up their argument.

If we can't solve this, I'm not sure how we don't devolve as a society that works together. It is a pretty significant problem, highlighted in the threads here daily. Wish I had a solution, but I can tell you when I hear someone tell me that they 'researched' a problem I just cringe.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Natural selection will sort it out. The fertility data of those vaccinated don't look good. Ultimately time will tell, maybe one side or both sides got it wrong in this biological and information war?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Try harder.

When you're on the same side of the argument as people like Alex Jones and Marjorie Taylor Green, you've already given up.

Continue with your propaganda. Nobody cares.

Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow!

So if Alex Jones or MTG support freedom of speech, we can give up on free speech? Crazy what people will come up with...

Many people left their 2nd shot and I know people who personally said they arent getting the third.

Some next level brain washing to take a booster that isnt reformulated against Delta.

Bill Maher for instance is having reservations...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Flash forward 20 years, and people my age now continue to go do 'research' via google. The bad part is, now days anything can be found on the internet. The information that I'm getting isn't from a published 'thesis' with lots of references to back it up, its from any random Joe who has an opinion and a web page.

I was there in the good ol’ days, and even before when we just had the school or library encyclopedias.
Yes I agree we may have too much information now, but I’ll take that over too little any day.

I never understand posts like these. This is the modern version of a chat room, or coffee shop talk. If you want scholarly works, go to a university and have those discussions and tests, and charts there in all their formal glory there.
As a person that has worked for Big Pharma, in IT, and data pretty much all my life, I will tell you this, you can make things say whatever you want them to. I literally did it for a living. Big Pharma, Tech companies do it all the time. If it makes you feel better to see it in that “legitimate” format, so be it.

If you want truly free creative thinking, this is the place.
Yes we talk about fringe stuff, maybe some stuff is coming from Fred’s third cousin twice removed. Filter that out, look for common things and you’ll see the truth. It’s on here, it’s on other sites, the truth can only be repressed for so long.

I’m going to humor you though.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

Conclusions: Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

www.nejm.org...

Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine

Key limitations of the data are the short duration of safety and efficacy follow-up. The trial is ongoing, and a follow-up duration of 2 years is planned, with possible changes to the trial design to allow participant retention and ongoing data collection.

See those little words……2 years……..
edit on 1-9-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Flash forward 20 years, and people my age now continue to go do 'research' via google. The bad part is, now days anything can be found on the internet. The information that I'm getting isn't from a published 'thesis' with lots of references to back it up, its from any random Joe who has an opinion and a web page.

I was there in the good ol’ days, and even before when we just had the school or library encyclopedias.
Yes I agree we may have too much information now, but I’ll take that over too little any day.

I never understand posts like these. This is the modern version of a chat room, or coffee shop talk. If you want scholarly works, go to a university and have those discussions and tests, and charts there in all their formal glory there.
As a person that has worked for Big Pharma, in IT, and data pretty much all my life, I will tell you this, you can make things say whatever you want them to. I literally did it for a living. Big Pharma, Tech companies do it all the time. If it makes you feel better to see it in that “legitimate” format, so be it.

If you want truly free creative thinking, this is the place.
Yes we talk about fringe stuff, maybe some stuff is coming from Fred’s third cousin twice removed. Filter that out, look for common things and you’ll see the truth. It’s on here, it’s on other sites, the truth can only be repressed for so long.

I’m going to humor you though.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19

Conclusions: Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

www.nejm.org...

Efficacy and Safety of the mRNA-1273 SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine

Key limitations of the data are the short duration of safety and efficacy follow-up. The trial is ongoing, and a follow-up duration of 2 years is planned, with possible changes to the trial design to allow participant retention and ongoing data collection.

See those little words……2 years……..

Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. Lokk for patterns in other patterns coming from other patterns that poeple have seen and make your own interpretation from that... Does not compute at all. Better to develop proper skills in critical appraisal and serious back up your arguments. In doing so, don't make crazy recommendations to people that are weaker of mind. That's how people get hurt.

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters?

HOLY CRAP I was partially joking when I said that on this post and now locally some people are talking 4th booster.......

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I'm still doing absolutely great after 3 rounds of the Pfizer vaccine. I don't regret getting vaccinated for a single moment, safe n the knowledge that if I am exposed to the virus the statistics show it is highly unlikely that I will come to any serious harm. Hope everyone else is vaccinated by now and doing great, too. Bless you all at ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
I'm still doing absolutely great after 3 rounds of the Pfizer vaccine. I don't regret getting vaccinated for a single moment, safe n the knowledge that if I am exposed to the virus the statistics show it is highly unlikely that I will come to any serious harm. Hope everyone else is vaccinated by now and doing great, too. Bless you all at ATS.

I'm going to have a big two thumbs up here.

My community went from being one huge delta super spreader event to being about 90% business as usual due to a combination of vaccination and sensible precautions (AKA mask wearing and social distancing). We were a real disaster zone before we started vaxxing. Now we're being offered a booster and I for one am jumping at the chance at some extra protection for free. This is exactly the kind of thing that I want my tax dollars to go towards.

There hasn't been a single reported vaccine fatality in my community, and covid deaths are so low right now.

I hear about these scare stories about it destroying your immune system, or making you infertile, well, I don't know of a single case of that here. We're all good.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Instead of giving two thumbs up...... why don't you give MrNewWorldOrder a star 🌠

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Only 3 rounds? Get ready for your 4th round in a few months.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

And to stay 90% business as usual you have to booster once every few months. That is not freedom. In layman's terms. That is called being held hostage.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Vax is a drug. Just like coca cola. Once take a dose, you want it again and a again. It's highly addictive. It ruins a country. China used to fight opium war against the British.

edit on 30-10-2021 by DanZoller because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

And to stay 90% business as usual you have to booster once every few months. That is not freedom. In layman's terms. That is called being held hostage.

Except that you don't have to have the booster every few months, it's totally optional, and you get boosters for all kinds of things. And once community immunity levels get high enough we won't need a booster.

Look at it this way, I'm taking personal responsibility for my own safety and the safety of those around me. I'm taking sensible precautions rather than sitting in the dark in my basement using Twitter to demand that the government do something.

Getting a booster is like having backup carry. You don't really think that you'll need it, and you probably won't ever need it, but it's a sensible thing to do and if you even need it you will be real glad that you had it.

I'm nobody's hostage, I own this.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's optional if you want your city ravaged by covid. Not much of a choice. You must take booster to prevent ravage by covid.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanZoller

It's optional if you want your city ravaged by covid. Not much of a choice. You must take booster to prevent ravage by covid.

You could also wear a mask and socially distance, but, you know, the anti-vaxxers hate doing that as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Instead of giving two thumbs up...... why don't you give MrNewWorldOrder a star 🌠

I don't have the faintest idea how to.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

Will it be after the 5th booster? Will it be after monthly boosters? Weekly boosters?

HOLY CRAP I was partially joking when I said that on this post and now locally some people are talking 4th booster.......

There was an article in our local news about how they are talking about some now needing 4th boosters! I saw it earlier this week, but it was a busy day at work so I couldn't pop it up in a link, and now I'm not finding that article at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

That's what they tell you, but then they also start to consider telling that you aren't fully vaccinated until you've had 3 doses ... then it will be 4.

Study says vaccinated just as likely to spread delta as unvaccinated within household.

People who have received COVID-19 vaccinations are able to spread the delta variant within their household despite their vaccination status just as easily as unvaccinated individuals, a new study published on Friday shows.

According to the study, published in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal, people who contracted COVID-19 had a similar viral load regardless of whether they had been vaccinated. The study further found that 25 percent of vaccinated household contacts contracted COVID-19. while 38 percent of unvaccinated individuals were diagnosed with the disease.

So there really is little benefit to you and I with our shots. We still get it, and we still pass it on to others. We're not really protecting anyone, and if you're young and healthy, then the risk to you from COVID was already pretty minimal to begin with.

You probably better build your doomsday bunker and hide in it.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join