It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What? Is The Biden Admin Abandoning Thousands Of American Citizens In Afghanistan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Does this mean American contractors and civilians who are not in Kabul are on their own?

I am at a loss of what to say other than the level of failure here is epic.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Administration estimates that up to 15,000 Americans remain in Afghanistan, Senate aides say

According to the aides, the administration officials — from the State and Defense departments, as well as the National Security Council and the Joint Chiefs of Staff — also told the assembled Senate staffers that there is no plan to evacuate Americans who are outside Kabul, as they do not have a way of getting through the Taliban checkpoints outside the Afghan capital.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This is what happens when a country surrenders.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
he did it in benghazi why wouldn`t he do it now? this is just benghazi part 2 to him.
why are there over 10,000 U.S. civilians in a war zone?
maybe there isn`t ,maybe it`s 10,000 cia and other neferious folks posing as civilians?
why would there be over 10,000 U.S. civilians in a war zone in afghanistan?

edit on Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:35:20 -050020vp228x2021-08-17T23:35:20-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

My dad was just telling me that there are a bunch of Christians there too, and as soon as they are found, they are toast.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
they expect to be killed when they go into a muslim war zone otherwise they wouldn`t go.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Apparently, the Biden administration sent out a statement to American citizens in Afghanistan to make their way to the Kabul Airport immediately, but added that their security along that trip could not be guaranteed.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This is a logistical FUBAR that absolutely DID NOT need to happen. At every f#ing turn, this "administration" is failing the security of the American People and the country overall.

When is enough, ENOUGH????!!!

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This administration is criminal. This isn't made up "crimes" of insulting people through mean Tweets, it isnt butthurt driven accusations that disrespecting media that are disrespectful to you is somehow a violation of the 1st Amendment, it isnt some asinine claim that secure borders equals racism, it isnt chasing Russian boogeymen that dont exist, and it isnt the ass-end of self aggrandizing BS that lead to accusations that not locking down the entire nation in a manufactured "pandemic" and crapping on enumerated Constitutional Rights was somehow fascist.... this is LITERALLY the President of the United States being derelict in his duty and allowing thousands of Americans who were to be contractually protected by this country be thrown to the wolves. He is in direct violation of his Oath of Office by refusing to faithfully execute the office he occupies. He shouldn't just be impeached, he should be taken from Camp David in shackles.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
what biden is saying is if you can make it through enemy territory on your own and through enemy lines around the airport on your own we might get you out otherwise you are going get benghazied, like me and hillary did to those americans in benghazi.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That number of 15,000 is very conservative. I'm now seeing 40,000 americans left behind WITHOUT ANY GUARANTEE OF ESCAPE.

BIDEN IS A CRIMINAL

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Say it with me now….”Civilian Defense Contractor” that’s probably the majority of our boys and girls over there.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Now that it's posted how many Americans are stuck there, maybe Biden and his band of merry idiots might want to give out their names and locations as well, so the Taliban can at least use them as hostages to steal some more Taxpayer dollars?

All that is required for evil to succeed, is for good men to do nothing...

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Most people don't believe me, but Biden is anti-American because Americans have been calling him a .... you know the worst word possible for a world leader. Its payback time for Americans and all the Democrates a sticking with him. Terrible I tell ya.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Say it with me now….”Civilian Defense Contractor” that’s probably the majority of our boys and girls over there.

called Soldiers of Fortune back in the day… and not that far back… they were less common and/or less known of then.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

called Soldiers of Fortune back in the day… and not that far back… they were less common and/or less known of then.

Not all of them are war fighters, there are legions of electricians, info tech, mechanics, refridgerator techs, general construction bubbas, etc etc.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

This is a logistical FUBAR that absolutely DID NOT need to happen. At every f#ing turn, this "administration" is failing the security of the American People and the country overall.

When is enough, ENOUGH????!!

Wasn't it Trump who pulled troops back from those locations?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Not all of them are war fighters, there are legions of electricians, info tech, mechanics, refridgerator techs, general construction bubbas, etc etc.

They're private contractors, it's up to their respective companies to do this, always has been. It was the same under Bush, Obama and Trump.

Don't go putting this one on Biden, Bush set this up 20 years ago, these guys get paid a pretty penny. I was offered 120k for 3 months on 3 months off to manage satellite vehicle tracking rigs out there in the early 2000s, so I know the drill on this one. Your security is handled by some big dudes with big guns and big suv, just like in the movies. You don't answer to the boots and they don't come running if you get yourself in trouble unless there's politics involved.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

All those jobs are also filled by active duty people too, The lines are blurred sometimes. Still its troubling how it sounded like they are on their own if they dont get to the airport in Kabul.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

They're private contractors, it's up to their respective companies to do this, always has been. It was the same under Bush, Obama and Trump.

Don't go putting this one on Biden, Bush set this up 20 years ago, these guys get paid a pretty penny. I was offered 120k for 3 months on 3 months off to manage satellite vehicle tracking rigs out there in the early 2000s, so I know the drill on this one. Your security is handled by some big dudes with big guns and big suv, just like in the movies. You don't answer to the boots and they don't come running if you get yourself in trouble unless there's politics involved.

So its cool if they are in-county on their own, no warning? Thats fkd up man. Thats not ‘getting themselves in trouble’. That being abandoned.
edit on 8/18/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: EternalShadow

When is enough, ENOUGH????!!

Wasn't it Trump who pulled troops back from those locations?

Not from the AIRBASE! Thats on the vegetable in chief.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted
What do you expect when the Biden administration calls those people falling off the planes as they take off "objects".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join