It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard weighs in - correctly blaming the ELITE and Military Industrial Complex

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Dear leftists and Trump haters - you shoulda voted for Tulsi to be the POTUS, or VP, but the democrat establishment wouldn't have any of that. During the primaries, Hillary called her a Russian disinfo shill or something like that, and in lock-step, the MSM and democrat establishment ran with it. Twitter swallowers and NPCs parroted it and just like that Tulsi was ousted.

Tulsi Gabbard was the one person who could have united the democrat party, but Pelosi and Co would not have a bar of that - she was too great a threat to the deconstruction agenda the democrats have planned for the US - the destruction we have and are all witnessing.

So here, here is Tulsi, on her own YT channel clearly articulating what most here on ATS figured out 20+ years ago - the Elites, the bloodlines, the MIC, the intel agencies, the MSM and democrats and Republican RINOs - all part of the same game and ordinary citizens the world over are mere cannon fodder in their game of setting up an Authoritarian NWO under the guise of 'freedom & democracy'

Truth bomb incoming:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I thought tulsi was a good choice for POTUS too.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I don’t agree with Tulsi on a lot, but I’ll give her credit where it’s due - she’s excellent on the most important issue, war.

The US has murdered nearly 2 million black and brown people in the name of “The War on Terror” in the last 20 years and it must end immediately. Close all the damn bases, stop playing the world police, and bring our troops back home to protect what counts - the borders of our own nation.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Sadly, that is how the real world works. I really never thought our votes counted much in any elections. And the last election really proved it. A man that even couldn't fill up a McDonalds dining area won the Presidential election. Clown world since.

And yes, those in power now will NEVER give up that power of control. Sadly I feel none of them have their pro-American, patriotic hearts for the American people.

These vaccines that are being pushed upon the worlds population in the long run are not truth of the shadow death of mankind, it is the shadow of not being in control of your thoughts. PERIOD

Remember it takes 9 months for birth, we just have a few months left to see what that 9 month new birth is going to be all about.

Sadly, the non-vax population WILL be dealt with harshly and it will start with all the worthless homeless people, why the homeless, because their disappearance will be silenced by the news media.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic
I don’t agree with Tulsi on a lot, but I’ll give her credit where it’s due - she’s excellent on the most important issue, war.

The US has murdered nearly 2 million black and brown people in the name of “The War on Terror” in the last 20 years and it must end immediately. Close all the damn bases, stop playing the world police, and bring our troops back home to protect what counts - the borders of our own nation.

Not much big money to be made into that.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Are you under the assumption that the far left, MIC and the all encompassing establishment media want leadership?

That would be a logical disconnect my friend.

"They" only want puppets and talking heads to spout the same tired tripe written for them.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Meh.

Hindsight is twenty/twenty.
Talk is cheap.
Tell us something we didn't already know, Tulsi.

"Out of aloha", give me a break.

edit on 17-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Meh.

Talk is cheap.

And if you thought anyone was going to do more than talk, you would be calling the FBI to turn them in. Give me a break indeed.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I felt the same way, but Tulsi is too classy, articulate and sane to be this generations choice for POTUS or even VP.

Tulsi is from the old guard of ACTUAL Democrats, not the lunatic, communist maniacs that are running around today.

Hell, I would have given her a shot but the left wanted Dopey and the Hoe.

Go figure.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Meh.

Talk is cheap.

And if you thought anyone was going to do more than talk, you would be calling the FBI to turn them in. Give me a break indeed.

What? Like what kinda "do more than talk" would have me calling the FBI? Out of aloha, of course.

LOL Network Dude jumps the shark again!

Shoulda, coulda, woulda...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Tulsi is from the old guard of ACTUAL Democrats, not the lunatic, communist maniacs that are running around today.

I agree 100%. The left shuns rational, intelligent people. They go for the loons and the phonies. Their heroes are the Obamas and Hollywood celebs. They don't even deserve someone like Gabbard.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Meh.

Talk is cheap.

Oh , youre still here?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Meh.

Talk is cheap.

Oh , youre still here?

Duh! Obviously I'm the not quitter Tulsi Gabbard is.

Buh Bye Felicia!

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Dear leftists and Trump haters - you shoulda voted for Tulsi to be the POTUS, or VP, but the democrat establishment wouldn't have any of that. During the primaries, Hillary called her a Russian disinfo shill or something like that, and in lock-step, the MSM and democrat establishment ran with it. Twitter swallowers and NPCs parroted it and just like that Tulsi was ousted.

The Democrat Party chooses their candidate. Their voters have no say. And they don't seem to mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Meh.

Talk is cheap.

Oh , youre still here?

Buh Bye Felicia!

Can’t stand a strong woman who actually served her country and knows about of which she speaks? Why denigrate her- I thought you peeps were all inclusive especially to us women?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

That's what you think of the military eh? Everyone we killed were innocent people, it was all murder.

God to live such a sheltered life of naivety.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Can’t stand a strong woman who actually served her country and knows about of which she speaks?

I don't see a strong women in Tulsi Gabbard. I see an idealist, naïve zealot for causes she has little, if any, grasp, who is out of her league. Tried to pick a fight with Hillary Clinton. LOL

I'll take Tammy Duckworth any day.

Why denigrate her

Why worship her like she's some kind of modern political Linda Ronstadt? Every time she opens her trap, you guys start gushing about how intellectual and smart she is. LOL She sounds dumb to me.

She stands for everything you're against; Mandatory assault weapon buy backs, mandatory masks and lockdowns, Medicare for all, basic income/free money, 4 years of free college for everyone, student loan bail outs, LGBTQ rights, anti fracking, anti drilling on government lands....

edit on 17-8-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
She was the ONLY one worth anything..of course she got shut out.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Meh.

Talk is cheap.

Oh , youre still here?

Buh Bye Felicia!

She didnt quit there was an all out smear campaign on her from Hillary and the rest of the DNC and they shadow band her accounts and RAN her out......they also wouldnt place her where she belonged in the debates.

She absolutely DESTROYED Kamala, but you wouldnt know that because democrats never actually watch their own debates or read up on their candidates.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Can’t stand a strong woman who actually served her country and knows about of which she speaks?

I don't see a strong women in Tulsi Gabbard. I see an idealist, naïve zealot for causes she has little, if any, grasp, who is out of her league. Tried to pick a fight with Hillary Clinton. LOL

I'll take Tammy Duckworth any day.

Why denigrate her

Why worship her like she's some kind of modern political Linda Ronstadt? Every time she opens her trap, you guys start gushing about how intellectual and smart she is. LOL She sounds dumb to me.

She stands for everything you're against; Mandatory assault weapon buy backs, mandatory masks and lockdowns, Medicare for all, basic income/free money, 4 years of free college for everyone, student loan bail outs, LGBTQ rights, anti fracking, anti drilling on government lands....

You sound kind of defensive and abrasive; it’s ok- let me give you a loving virtual embrace.

I don’t worship ANYONE ever. As always you twist things into something they are not. Predictable and entirely expected.
You seriously need to check yourself when you question me about LGBTQ rights- low blow sookiechacha- freaking low blow. I have never ever said anything even remotely against LGBTQ and you pull a straw man- despicable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join