It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House may have “accidentally” revealed identities of CIA agents during video conference

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I have had enough of Sleepy Joe and the rest of team NWO. Yes, its time to declare war on the Democrats as shall we go so does the rest of the free world. Enough is enough. Enact the 25th and get him otta there and declare marital law as Harris isn't fit. Perhaps Ms Tool girl is as she still has a temper. Then again who knows.

Anyone notice that Trump continues to be trashed daily by the MSM . So why is that and why is he always on the front page? So where are these indictments? Deflection or just to peddle the rags magazines? Now lets get to this report. 1st they all blame Trump. Also take a close watch as to whom isn't saying anything about the Southern border. Is that because they are on the payroll? As in Cartel payroll. USA needs help and I think at the end of a bloody year the country will be saved by the USA military. The NWO or UN isn't going to let the USA being taken over by criminals as we have missiles. As in nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles. Even Soro's doesn't want that.

So read it and think it out.

White House.............may

WASHINGTON, DC- The sheer incompetence of the Biden administration has been visible for all to see for quite a while now, in fact since January 20, 2021. From completely removing any semblance of a southern border to destroying our energy independence on to letting the Taliban run roughshod over Afghanistan in mere weeks, the ineptitude of Team Biden is mind-boggling. The latest display of the magnitude of this came about this past weekend as nearly 20 years of American blood and sacrifice in Afghanistan was rendered moot as that country was taken over by the Taliban. Former President Trump was often criticized for golfing a lot, however when America was in crisis, he was where he needed to be…in the oval office, reassuring the American people. So where is Biden? Hiding at Camp David. Other than a few tepid press releases or tweets, the White House has been silent after Biden’s “rookie mistake” of withdrawing the remainder of American troops from Afghanistan without an exit strategy.

I never thought Max Headroom would ever be elected president. Oh, "elected" is an oxymoron
edit on 17-8-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I love the internet. So apparently the social media manager screws up royally, and posts this picture.... which someone (formerly in Intelligence) tweets reveals the identity of CIA agents in Qatar... and then what do news outlets, and internet idiots do? The retweet it and blow up the image to include in their OpEds.

Brilliant. 👌 *Chefs kiss* We are at the pinnacle of intelligence.
edit on 17-8-2021 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I've heard this story about Joe exposing the US operatives...but couldn't find more on it.

It's apparently tied to that photo of him alone at the table in Camp David...in front of the monitors.
This is the same photo that is responsible for attention being drawn to the displayed time differences on the monitors between Moscow and London time zones.

It appears they are incorrect...and can mean a variety of things.

1) Biden's staff just f'd up on the actual time zones...
2) The photo is actually old and taken in March (DST)
3) Time zones are displayed in ZULU

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

How does America fall? From within, when the political cheerleaders are more interested in scoring points on the other team.

We American's are America's own worst enemy right now by dividing ourselves along political lines.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: qunup

How does America fall? From within, when the political cheerleaders are more interested in scoring points on the other team.

We American's are America's own worst enemy right now by dividing ourselves along political lines.

Dividing has already been accomplished.

Democrats went Fascist.

And everyone else refuses to obey.

Not going to change until democrats knock off the fascist.

Because we will NEVER obey.

edit on 17-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I've heard this story about Joe exposing the US operatives...but couldn't find more on it.

It's apparently tied to that photo of him alone at the table in Camp David...in front of the monitors.
This is the same photo that is responsible for attention being drawn to the displayed time differences on the monitors between Moscow and London time zones.

It appears they are incorrect...and can mean a variety of things.

1) Biden's staff just f'd up on the actual time zones...
2) The photo is actually old and taken in March (DST)
3) Time zones are displayed in ZULU

I would assume that it would be ZULU. When I was overseas, I always wore a dual time watch. One for whatever time zone I was currently in and one for ZULU, which all operations were conducted on ZULU time. That being said, I wouldn't actually hazard to assume anything with this administration.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
If they were exposed how do we know this was accidental? Was it Uncle Joe that unmasked a bunch of seals at a dinner presentation? He has a history of doing this sort of thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Democrats went Fascist.

This just sounds like more ofnthe political hyperbole that's screwing up America. Some Americans don't want to be controlled under Republican rules, and some don't want to be controlled under Democrat rules.

They're both controlling their voters, and the opposite voters are refusing to obey their rules. And the American third parties are just a dream at this point so round and round it goes.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Democrats went Fascist.

This just sounds like more ofnthe political hyperbole that's screwing up America. Some Americans don't want to be controlled under Republican rules, and some don't want to be controlled under Democrat rules.

They're both controlling their voters, and the opposite voters are refusing to obey their rules. And the American third parties are just a dream at this point so round and round it goes.

Rubbish.

Only one side jumped off the crazy cliff.

Only 1 side rioting and burning.

Only 1 side pushing fascist agenda through fascist means and promoting same with fascist propaganda.

The other side is not stupid enough to follow.

And strong enough to resist.

Keep trying to defend the democrat's madness though, we know it's all you have left now that you can't blame Trump.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Politics IS the new religion.

No matter how hard you try you are not going to convince either side they are equally to blame.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

If you know that, why are you here preaching one of the gospels?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I'm not a democrat, but your comment is just more of the same rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Politics IS the new religion.

No matter how hard you try you are not going to convince either side they are equally to blame.

So tell me, how exactly are conservatives responsible for the fascist in the Whitehouse?

Or senate?

Or house?

Or the riots.

Or breaking our promise to provide air support?

Or not evacuating our citizens and friends?

Get a clue.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm not a democrat, but your comment is just more of the same rhetoric.

See my previous post.

Same answer.

Your moral relativism attempt is useless.

One side went bat# crazy.

The other side is hoping they will realize what they've before it's too late.

They are NOT behaving like the democrats in response.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
White House may have “accidentally” revealed identities of CIA agents during video conference

Accidently yeah right lol

These guys are not that stupid this was on purpose. Give me a break .

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

a reply to: keukendeur

If you know that, why are you here preaching one of the gospels?

Got a link?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Democrats went Fascist.

When is the last time a Republican POTUS defied the SCOTUS?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Joes policy regarding leaving Afghanistan is getting plenty trashed in the UK

by seemingly both sides of the spectrum

Afghanistan conflict: As Kabul falls, Biden backlash grows

THE SUN SAYS Joe Biden’s Afghanistan speech will surely rank as one of the most shameful in presidential history

I understand Trump supporters believe there guy gets a hard time and Biden gets a free pass but this is not the case though, IMO both were to old for the role and neither give a # about anyone, if you want to believe ANY politicians have your interests at heart then they already won the battle for your mind, more fool you.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Democrats went Fascist.

They've always been fascist.

FDR and branding us like cattle with a number and said it's for our own good.

Gun Control same story. For our own good.

Lockdowns, and Spending insane amounts of money we clearly do not have. For our own good.

Get stuck or Get Fired. For our own good.

Speech suppressed. For our own good.

Vaccine passports. For our own good.

D's tune never changes. They're fascist little #'s.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

neither give a # about anyone, if you want to believe ANY politicians have your interests at heart then they already won the battle for your mind, more fool you.

Yep!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join