It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on the Turkey Video with dual EBEs visible

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If this has been discussed in the past, I apologize. I am not a videographer, but it seems legit.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

It's been discussed many times over the years , for me the explanation that it's actually a cruise ship in the distance is the most likely explanation.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I agree, but who are the ebe looking dudes if thats the case? Ship's captain and crew?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26045179]gortex[/post

Excellent. That looks like a hoax from the comparison. Two posed as a Grey on the bridge deck? However, there are some distinct differences in scale and reflection off the structure between what is captured and the cruise ship - from what I see. Thanks!

edit on 17-8-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Definitely predators. I watched that film again the other night and the one on the right is a dead ringer with those locks

—-Get to the chopper—

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I think the alien-looking things appeared after the images were "processed" by someone, but I'm not sure.

Also, any object filmed with a light behind it and not on focus will appear with a deformed shape, as if the edges were eroded by the light coming from behind it.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That is no cruise ship imo.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
If this has been discussed in the past, I apologize. I am not a videographer, but it seems legit.

youtu.be...

It's not a UFO and they aren't EBE's

The 2008 Turkey "UFO" is NOT a UFO

In that thread you can see reflections of the same two things in three images taken over the course of a year, and they don't look like aliens in the other images.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

That is no cruise ship imo.

The four orange lights are interesting, but they still could easily be lights on the mast of a sailboat. We can't even tell if it's flying or whether it's just at the water level. They don't do any of the observables that would make this potentially a UFO.

1. Unusual high speed or instant acceleration.
2. Rapid movements or changes in direction at sharp angles.
3. Significant change in the shape of the object not associated with perspective change.
4. Trans-medium travel.
5. No visible means of propulsion (this one is too far away to tell).
6. Low observability - shows up on radar or IR but not visually, or vice-versa (nobody getting it on radar IFAIK).
edit on 17-8-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
My 2 cents worth on this controversy is that I have skimmed all 5 pages of the debunk website pages…much of it was cruise ship, landmarks, bangle jewelry and camera lens characteristics……debating and comparisons.

One of the contentions have been that the object is basically in the same position in 2009 as it was in 2008. How could this be?

One thing I have not seen pointed at (although I could have read past it or wasn’t worth noting by anyone else) and mentioned, was that it appears to me that two different cameras were used. If that’s the case, then it is plausible what was being captured was in about same position. Perhaps by using one model of camera for 2008 and another model of camera in 2009.

Dates and time stamps can be fiddled with………but the displayed layout formatting cannot, at least for a majority of cameras, imo. Alpha Numeric character formatting is programmed by the mfg's into the firmware of the cameras. Shown below is an example……also notice that the point size and font sizes of AM i.e. are different.

Now….I don’t know what this object is, but the next question is….how could it be in the same position from one year to the next?

There is no way to tell what the atmospheric or subspheric conditions are of where the object is seen to be located. Conditions such as EMF or auto wormhole coordinates to appear from, etc.

But since anything is possible on ATS…..it could be a residual sighting event!

Borrowing from the paranormal hauntings and sightings, why not borrow the same idea and apply it in theory for this objects appearance? (not saying it’s a ghost or spirit)

I’m just throwing that out there……

Below is an explanation of Residual’s in the world of the paranormal:

edit on 19-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thanks for the new possibility.

One thing that bothers me is that most people stick to the explanation their preconceived ideas prefer and ignore all other possibilities, so it's always nice to see a new possibility appearing on the discussion.

PS: what does "subspheric" mean?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Well subspherical means "almost but not quite a sphere".
In his post i have no idea what he's using the term for

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

PS: what does "subspheric" mean?

————————————————————————

A made up one word denoting and encompassing, all global (spheric from spherical) types of natural large bodies of water densities underneath (sub) the curved surface of the earth….. i.e. oceans, seas, etc.. combined.

That’s my own definition and I’m sticking to it

In the context of subspheric conditions……those could be strange anomalies underwater that may be of interest to possible aliens i.e. vortex’s, magnetic fields, hydropower currents and the such.

edit on 19-9-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Yeah those lights were interesting.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
4.14.................................. Four amber orange type UFO Orbs . They are pulsating just like they do. Colour spot on too

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   
For what it's worth mib66.simplesite.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

youtu.be...

As far as I know, it's still an open mystery. Despite some possible resemblance of a part of a cruise ship, which might be possible but it's not a conclusive explanation. Especially that a cruise ship would typically be fully lit-up altogether. I wouldn't expect a dark boat with a tiny illuminated top deck area, because who would they be lighting it up for, if the whole ship is dark and unused. It's really not a compelling explanation.
edit on 26-9-2021 by JamesChessman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Replied to wrong memeber

edit on 26-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Now….I don’t know what this object is, but the next question is….how could it be in the same position from one year to the next?

Cruise ships follows the same course every time they go to a destination, especially in waters where there are channels dug for ships to enter a harbor or ports.

posted on Sep, 26 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

youtu.be...

It's not a UFO and they aren't EBE's

In that thread you can see reflections of the same two things in three images taken over the course of a year, and they don't look like aliens in the other images.
I messed up the link in my previous post. Corrected link:

The 2008 Turkey "UFO" is NOT a UFO
They don't look like EBEs or aliens in these shots, maybe someone was doing some photoshopping?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join