It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most IMpersonal Experience You’ve Had

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hello There.

I am interested to see what Impersonal experiences all of you carbon-copies have had, and what is the furthest from “personal” you have gone.

Things like Lucid dreaming, Out-of-body experiences, anesthesia experiences and the question of where we go when we fall asleep don’t get spoken about enough imo. Largely I guess because these things don’t have much to do with our waking day.

We take for granted that we have dreams we take to be real, and wake ~ completely shifting perceived realities. We hardly blink an eye.

I have had many out of body experiences, “Cosmic Consciousness” experiences, and the like. One time I had quite the visceral experience of falling into my Siamese cat’s eyes, down into his pupils and back up inside my body, then up and out through “my” own, back down into his, circling in an ever increasing spin.

From what I have seen, Awareness is “empty”, there is no “One” who is aware but only Awareness is aware. We identify with name and form and take that to be who we are but originally are just a nameless seer. It’s so common to all of us that it is skipped past, and the mind’s nature is to discriminate based on differences.

By far the most impersonal “experience” I had followed the dream state, when you start to fall into the deep sleep state. Similar to the transition between waking & dreaming there is also a threshold between the dream state and the deep sleep “state”. My experience of entering this deep sleep “consciously” was one of first turning within to the essence of mind, entering a kind of liquid pulsating light with deepening layers. (This the end of “dream.”) I then “found myself” in a place of what I could call a clear light. White but clear. In it I had no sense of being in a “center” perceiving outward but was instead everywhere at once. There were no edges.

I look forward to hearing your experiences. Those bordering or somewhere beyond the experiencer/experiencing/experience triad.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ideashavenomother

Does it matter what age you were when it began?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Not at all.

a reply to: RookQueen

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I had a whole series of really terrible dreams lately, some of them even triggered a memory of a nightmare I had as a boy I clearly remember. All of them were really terrible, I wrote them down as soon as I woke up too, now parts of them are becoming part of a new comic book I am writing, weird right?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

I died once..

Choked on a piece of candy.

I remember the absolute panic and after the acceptance the overwhelming feeling of peace, warmth and love.

Ever since I having been looking forward to going back. Not in a creepy way, I like it here...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Interesting. Reallly interesting.
I astral traveled to a space ship back in 2018 of january right before my seizure.

I was in a neutral color uniform, was standin in a middle isle like an airplane. I asked out loud where was I? Two folks stood up out their seats and came towards me. They grabbed my arms and started pulling me forward. I fought and pulled backwards screaming and then I fell back into my body...

believe it or not ..I know what I experienced

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyBlueCat
Interesting. Reallly interesting.
I astral traveled to a space ship back in 2018 of january right before my seizure.

I was in a neutral color uniform, was standin in a middle isle like an airplane. I asked out loud where was I? Two folks stood up out their seats and came towards me. They grabbed my arms and started pulling me forward. I fought and pulled backwards screaming and then I fell back into my body...

believe it or not ..I know what I experienced

I'm sorry. That wasn't a dream, that was the roofies wearing off =(

Here want a beer ? It's really cold

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I dreamt I had to stab my dog in the heart because he was in such pain he was screaming, then 4 months later he got bone cancer and one night I had to sleep with him, holding his leg up because he was screaming in pain in the exact same pitch, until morning when I could put him down.
Worst premonition nightmare I've ever had. I felt like it was my brain preparing me for the trauma.
Well, maybe.
Prior to that nightmare, my wife got prego and I dreamt I had a son.
She went into early labor and lost the child about a month early.
It was a little girl. About a month later she was pregnant again and this time with a boy.
He is healthy as an ox and looks just like he did in the dream.

Also saw a shadow person hatman(the reason I found ats)
Also was in a bad attack once, almost died and my mom, who was in france at the time said she was filled with dread and felt like she needed to go to church right when it happened and she doesn't go to church normally.
Weird stuff is definitely out there.

edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: Sp

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Astral projection is very interesting.
Cool story, enjoy the topic.
I've read all the cia materials but couldn't get anywhere with it.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

ahahahaha !! ohh good ole roooooooofies ...

thanks for the beeeeer

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

hmmmmm things that make ya go hmmmmmm... interesting story ya self zoolander
jk

I have not done any astral traveling since...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyBlueCat
a reply to: Brotherman

ahahahaha !! ohh good ole roooooooofies ...

thanks for the beeeeer

Anytime my friend, promise this ones spiked with the good stuff, Im drinking it too so its really not like that, then again if I wake up in an ice bath with my kidneys missing I know you woke up before me.
edit on 17-8-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

By far the most impersonal “experience” I had followed the dream state, when you start to fall into the deep sleep state. Similar to the transition between waking & dreaming there is also a threshold between the dream state and the deep sleep “state”. My experience of entering this deep sleep “consciously” was one of first turning within to the essence of mind, entering a kind of liquid pulsating light with deepening layers.

This sounds about my first time, for me it's the breathing control that helps me fall. As I hear and feel my breathing calming down and getting deeper, these layers or waves "going deeper", is a good description of what happens to me. I can't dream lucid like some others though.

So the most impersonal experience I had was when I had my first and only rememberable thing that could be considered astral travel maybe. I came to my conscious in front of my bed, it was a moon lit night and I just walked through the place where the window meets the wall. Dark blue and silver lights, I remember that I kind of "jump-flew" towards the west (that's where my bedroom wall was facing), into the direction of the moon.

It wasn't flying, it felt like taking jumps on invisible platforms in very low gravity. Like jumping, and at the apex, jumping again, higher and wider. When it ended, I don't remember why, but there's not much memory beyond what I wrote above, except that when it ended, I was pulled back to my body / being awake almost violent like you would unroll a measuring tape and let it jet back in.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Gosh…where to start?

Lessee…. an OBE (‘Out of Body Experience’) as a teenager, where I saw my body in extreme pain as I floated four or five feet away; in my twenties I had a life review while standing in a deserted street; and most convincing of all: I saw my wife in a dream four years before I actually met her!
Also, in the dream, I saw I had two sons. I was struck speechless and my jaw actually dropped the second she turned around and I saw her face. I didn’t find out until years later that her colleague (who sat across the desk from her) told her after I left “You two are gonna get together”. We did. We were together for 26 years and had two boys! She passed away in 2013.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Where do I start...

The most memorables...

After a kundalini meditation I endet up in a glowing cave with two beings telling me to leave.
I once compressed so much I fell to the center of the earth.
I entered the hall of records and could read in the akashic chronicles, only my chapter though.

beyond the experiencer/experiencing/experience triad.

I fail to see how anything sharable would escape that triad...?

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

“After a kundalini meditation I endet up in a glowing cave with two beings telling me to leave. “. How RUDE! I hope you told them what they could do with themselves

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

I was rather overwhelmed... by the experience at that time... I was not expecting them, and they were most definitely not expecting me...

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Gotta go to work but I'd like to share later this afternoon.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I don't have impersonal experiences.

Imagine if you will, 9 vaguely humanoid non humans sitting around a table gazing into a crystal ball, seeking someone.

That's the outside view.

This one night I was the person in that crystal ball, all that I could see was fog, but I could sense the emotions of the gazers, as if they were greatly disappointed with what they were seeing.

I got extremely pissed off and started yelling, "Look, I don't know what the hell you were hoping to find. If you don't like it find some one else!"

The closest I could find cinematically would be something like Sinestro before the Guardians. But not like that, in a crystal ball is quite different.

edit on 17-8-2021 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

I died once..

Choked on a piece of candy.

I remember the absolute panic and after the acceptance the overwhelming feeling of peace, warmth and love.

Ever since I having been looking forward to going back. Not in a creepy way, I like it here...

I dreamed of Him once and felt that feeling. It brought/brings tears to my eyes. Like you, I don't fear death because I know what's there. At most, I fear the method of dying.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join