It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damning Video Explaining How, Why And Who Stole The Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One of the more compelling videos I have watched, provided at the Lindell Symposium.

Discusses the human control system and the people behind the curtain running it.

Lays out the sophisticated election fraud, with the dominion election machine connections to the internet, and how easy they were to hack.

They show you the vote flipping in real time.

Discusses the Soros connections, and the motive the CCP has in infiltrating and taking over the United States of America. Discusses the influence CCP already has over this country, including celebrities, large corporations, and even our current president Biden.
“China wants to own America by year 2025”

The US is the keystone, the last remaining piece they needed to take down before they could implement the global government.

If people do not wake up and understand what is going on right in front of their faces, we are looking at a ccp style take over of the world where humanity is controlled and treated like a resource such as a livestock.

“80% of adults in this country have had all their information sold to China”

Discusses the fentanyl motive and agenda to attack this country by the CCP

“THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL” America.

forbiddenknowledgetv.net...

Even though this video does a great job of summarizing, the rabbit hole goes much much deeper.
edit on 16-8-2021 by elevatedone because: Removed all caps

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Did you buy a Pillow?

Coz he must have punted quite a few.

Even the Mans own ""cyber experts"" said they had been presented a pile of crap.
edit on 16-8-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

+88 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SeventhChapter

Did you buy a Pillow?

Coz he must have punted quite a few.

Even the Mans own ""cyber experts"" said they had been presented a pile of crap.

Video is 23mins long yet you comment in less than 1 minute with a holier-than-thou dismissive attitude citing disinformative 'his own cyber expert' said blah blah blah.

If you actually watched the video and actually listened to what is cyber expert ACTUALLY said, you would go slap yourself silly at your pathetic brainwashing and government parroting of absolute SLOP.

CHINA hacked the 2020 US election, the Democrats cheated, the MSM and social media interfered - ALL to ensure the most popular POTUS in US history would never get a 2nd term because it would mean a major set back to the globalists agenda of deconstructing the USA from within and usurping her for a sacrifice to the commencement of the totalitarian / authoritarian NWO.

PAY ATTENTION.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Dang, came to post the same, was ninja'd..
a reply to: Sublimecraft

edit on 8/16/2021 by snrRog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Already paid his symposium lip service and quite frankly its been covered already.

MyPillow's "Cyber Experts" Admits they had no proof of any election hack.

Plenty of incomprehensible text scrolling in the background all the same.

Why would i require watching 23mins highlights? LoL

Same crap slightly different rapping paper.

And still no change in who's in the Whitehouse come the 13th August.

Imagine that.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Real facts always bewilder these guys.

Like a cross to a vampire.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Real facts that cant hold up in a food court never mind law court.

Good luck with Lindell's 37 Gigabytes of mince.

Have to wonder where his Supreme Court 9 to 0 nonsense rhetoric disappeared to also?

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RazorV66

Real facts that cant hold up in a food court never mind law court.

Good luck with Lindell's 37 Gigabytes of mince.

Have to wonder where his Supreme Court 9 to 0 nonsense rhetoric disappeared to also?

Thank you for doing your part to help humanity, by receiving the vaccinations

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Well i was not the first, sure wont be the last.

Thank you for caring. x

First page through and we are on to the vaccines already?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So was Trump talking about grabbing or talking about what extremes you can get away with if you are famous?

One says you let other people think for you, the other says that you look at what was said and decide for yourself. Far too often the misinformed go off half-cocked. Did 81 million vote for Joe with some cities having over 97% voter participation that just barely squeezed out the rest of the state that had an enthusiastic 65% turnout to turn the state blue?

Seems Joe grabbed some too, but not talking about fame nor the anatomical part here...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

That isn’t a vax is good. That is a vax is sterilization type of comment.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I think we all know what Trump likes to grab Ahabstar.

After all he is on tape saying so.

Mike lindell does not even understand 1/10th of the stuff he is attempting to present as evidence of election fraud and his own experts have came out and said as much, alluding to his 37Gb being a large steaming pile of crap.

Anyroad where Mike is concerned it ether seems to be God or the crack pipe talking, and none of what they predict have come to pass.

Imagine that.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Please pretend you never heard a word about it. Listen from a fresh mind. He is talking about the power of fame.

I mean I just pointed out how you miss things...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The election was a con regardless of what this Mike guy says.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Really cheers for clearing that up. x

Who's your POTUS sitting in the Whitehouse again?

Coz its sure not Trump nor lightly to be any time soon and way past the 13th of August.

Something else Mike and God seen to have gotten wrong, go figure.

Thread is about politics and spurious claims of election fraud not vaccinations, try and stay on topic, after all your a mod, you should know how to do that.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Where in this 23 minute video is there any proof or evidence of anything that occurred around the 2020 election?

You have the required ominous background music and Mr. Robot visual style that just about every CT video loves to use. You have theories, you have proofs of concept, you have video clips of people talking about events from 2019. You have people making logic jumps like "because it can , in theory, be done this way then that must explain why the result I didn't like has occurred " .

You have a good section of this video being spent on Soros during which more CT Theories are stated but again outside of theories or ideas no proof is given. For example at the 15:10 mark the claim is made of radical operations being started in specific states, those states are listed and highlighted in a document but no proof of those radical operations are shown.
Not a single one of those things are proof , not a single one of those things are indisputable evidence as claimed at the 6:55 point.

You then have the final section of the clip which goes into all the wrongs of China. How they have beaten every element of the country .

In a vacuum all or each of those things could get a clip of their own where proof of each could be given but yet they are cumulatively given as proof that the 2020 election was hacked all while simultaneously not actually ever showing any proof or evidence that the 2020 election was hacked.

As someone that didn't support Trump as President and sure as hell doesn't support Biden as current President based on what I have seen so far I need facts, I need evidence and I need proof so I can make an informed decision on if the 2020 election was hacked and this video doesn't give that IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I seem to be able to recognise a mad man like Mike when i come across one.

Its not hard really considering the lunacy the issues forth from his puss Ahabstar.

As to missing things, i did not miss Freaky Friday August 13th but Lindell and Trump sure did.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Why because your side lost?

Or because Trump told people he won?

Ether way all you require is actual tangible proof of that will hold up in a court to support the election was a con.

Far as i can establish, that seems to be in rather short supply.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Not my side Andy. The American people's side.

If you think that the Biden Administration are legitimate then this particular discussion is over for me.

81Million, Baahahahaha

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The same American people who voted for Biden per-chance?

Aye there side won.

And the other side lost.

Biden's administration is legitimate as any other.

And to think otherwise makes a mockery of the entire process and history of democracy in the United States.

Ever consider the notion Biden won simply because he was not Trump in a similar manner to the reason Trump won because he was not Hillary?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join