It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real War on Terror Has Just Begun

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Within 1 week the Taliban's 80,000-200,000 seized control of a country of 38 million

Kabul, the final city captured, has a population of 4.5 million and was lost practically overnight.
1 trillion dollars of taxpayer money, 20 years, thousands of lives.
300,000 personnel trained and well-equipped...

Biden blames Afghanistan. Is he right?

"Afghanistan leaders gave up and fled the country, the afghan military collapsed, sometimes without trying to fight...
American troops can not and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves."

The conspiracy theorist in me says this is a setup. Let the little fish go now, catch the big one later.

1- Afghanistan is a country of 38 million. That's the same as Canada.
Doubtless, the Taliban's armed numbers will now simply explode.
Historically, the US doesn't just NOT involve itself with the rise of radical Islamic governments.

2- There are surrendered forces 200,000 - 300, 000 strong across Afghanistan.
They will either defect or become...examples.
All their equipment, weapons, technology, vehicles and forces are now Taliban.
3- Public support for war is at an almost all-time low. Like before 9/11...
However, if there were suddenly a new terrorist threat such as rogue nation
Then suddenly the coffers of the Pentagon and DARPA would grow fat again
Afghanistan also produces more than 90% of illicit heroin globally, and more than 95% of the European supply
You can imagine the interests involved even if the military says no to troop on the ground

4- Following is usually some coincidence that convinces the public to jump on board
A humanitarian crisis in which UN and the public forced the hand of government
Or a false flag terror event, an attack that cannot go unpunished...

Such as Biden has just warned against:

"As we carry out this departure, we have made it clear to the Taliban:
If they attack our personnel or interfere with our operation,
the US presence will be swift and the response will we swift and Forceful.
We will defend our people with devastating force if necessary."

Do you really think Biden is making this call in the interest of the American people?
Is this the right decision, to abandon Afghanistan? Or is it a brilliant tactic for UN rollout?
Remember, it isn't war if it's a military police presence. Then it's just global law enforcement.

Create a humanitarian crisis and force international involvement?
Or back off and let your enemy get scary enough that the public begs and pays you to go back?
What better time to start a new war with millions of directionless, broke and unemployed...

Anyway that's enough conspiratorial brainstorming for now!
This is all conjecture of course.
I'm sure those in power have nothing but our best intentions in mind

*BTW This is not necessarily reflective of my opinion. I'm a moron, not a defense strategist.*

edit on 16-8-2021 by ADAMandEVIL because: Eta fixes

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Right on schedule...

I predicted a new wave of terrorist attacks as soon as I saw the Dems cheat the election.

I hope I was wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think he cut a deal with China for the resources and he and all his dem criminals are getting a piece of the pie.

Payment for the "Big Guy".

However, he cant have a bunch of American personal over there protecting Chinese interests. That would be too obvious.

Hence the pull-out. China reaps the spoils and we lick our wounds and show terrorists we have weakness on the Oval Office.

edit on 16-8-2021 by PraetorianAZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
USA just needs to wall up, and wait for the rest of the world to solve it's own problems.

F em.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The borders has been open since the senile china biden took office I am sure plenty of taliban terrorist has crossed already, if the china biden can not even track those infected with covid how can they track possible terrorist.

Is a darn joke, Democrats are a darn joke.

But they are happy to use tyranny and fascism against America tax payer and voters.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Biden didn't just abandon Afghanistan... he betrayed Afghanistan. Biden didn't just create an opportunity for the Taliban to take over, Biden literally armed and empowered the Taliban.

And make no mistake, Biden didn't just abandon the Afghanistan people... Biden SACRIFICED every single American left behind.

This was no accident. This was no error in judgment. This isn't the Murphy's law or even the law of unintended consequences.

This is by design. This IS the plan.

Those of faith, now is the time to pray like you've never prayed before. For the Afghanis, for the USA, for the whole world.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I watched an Al-Jazeera stream earlier and the Taliban leaders were saying that it was a peaceful transition of power as arranged, there was no bloodshed. Paraphrasing of course.

Something stinks of BS in this whole narrative.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How about.... The Taliban will now control 80% of global opium/heroin production. The price will rise to fuel the weapons trade to make sure the taliban are well equipped. Pakistan will be their first target, pakistan has nukes. Then they will extort Iran to be onside with those nukes. Then they go after India who also have nukes, so it could get bloody. China has allowed the creation of a monster and it is very possible that the taliban will try to get the Uyghurs on-side. If that happens, the mongols might side with the taliban as well, in which case China has a full scale border war and ground incursion. I think the end game will be the taliban/iran turning their sights on Israel. This should take about 2 years. From what I hear, they have the backing of the CIA and MI6 who will absorb the increase in heroin costs to sell weapons. It is possible that Europe and the US will join in the conflicts, probably when that 2 years are up.

Why not sooner?

Antici...................................pation.

It drives tension, anxiety, fear, allows for false flags that can be blamed on the taliban et al, etc. This all kills liberty, removes freedoms and makes a sh!tload of money for the rich and useless. It's a well planned and easy slide into totalitarianism.

I remember this drill from 1987/88 when Pik and Magnus, my CO, my MD, ADS, etc, all got involved in selling billions in weapons to Saddam. I was there, so believe what you want. The CIA was stroking Saddam telling him that Kuwait was his and he had the backing of the US State department in taking it. Told him to look where the weapons are coming from, the State Department via Fast Eddie. They inked the deal at Oliphants in Kruger and we flew my MD, my CO (chief of Counterintelligence), Eddie and his wife in our plane. Pik, Magnus and the ADS rep went by different transportation. It took almost two years to ramp up Saddam's stock and get the ball rolling.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADAMandEVIL
Within 1 week the Taliban's 80,000-200,000 seized control of a country of 38 million

Kabul, the final city captured, has a population of 4.5 million and was lost practically overnight.
1 trillion dollars of taxpayer money, 20 years, thousands of lives.
300,000 personnel trained and well-equipped...

Biden blames Afghanistan. Is he right?

"Afghanistan leaders gave up and fled the country, the afghan military collapsed, sometimes without trying to fight...
American troops can not and should not be fighting in a war and dying in a war that afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves."

The conspiracy theorist in me says this is a setup. Let the little fish go now, catch the big one later.

1- Afghanistan is a country of 38 million. That's the same as Canada.
Doubtless, the Taliban's armed numbers will now simply explode.
Historically, the US doesn't just NOT involve itself with the rise of radical Islamic governments.

2- There are surrendered forces 200,000 - 300, 000 strong across Afghanistan.
They will either defect or become...examples.
All their equipment, weapons, technology, vehicles and forces are now Taliban.

3- Public support for war is at an almost all-time low. Like before 9/11...
However, if there were suddenly a new terrorist threat such as rogue nation
Then suddenly the coffers of the Pentagon and DARPA would grow fat again

4- Following is usually some coincidence that convinces the public to jump on board
A humanitarian crisis in which UN and the public forced the hand of government
Or a false flag terror event, an attack that cannot go unpunished...

Such as Biden has just warned against:

"As we carry out this departure, we have made it clear to the Taliban:
If they attack our personnel or interfere with our operation,
the US presence will be swift and the response will we swift and Forceful.
We will defend our people with devastating force if necessary."

Do you really think Biden is making this call in the interest of the American people?
Is this the right decision, to abandon Afghanistan? Or is it a brilliant tactic for UN rollout?
Remember, it isn't war if it's a military police presence. Then it's just global law enforcement.

Create a humanitarian crisis and force international involvement?
Or back off and let your enemy get scary enough that the public begs and pays you to go back?
What better time to start a new war with millions of directionless, broke and unemployed...

Anyway that's enough conspiratorial brainstorming for now!
This is all conjecture of course.
I'm sure those in power have nothing but our best intentions in mind

*BTW This is not necessarily reflective of my opinion. I'm a moron, not a defense strategist.*

I did a search and found that there is information on Afganistan saying they are a member of the United Nations, does anyone know if this is still standing or did they pull out of the UN.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I watched an Al-Jazeera stream earlier and the Taliban leaders were saying that it was a peaceful transition of power as arranged, there was no bloodshed. Paraphrasing of course.

Wow. That's bold... whether they are lying or telling the truth or some combination thereof.

But you're right -- it does stink. To high Heaven.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
One thing lurking in the back of my mind.

The Taliban/AQ/IS now have lots of HMMWV's, MRAPS (for as long as the can keep them running) F16s, Blackhawks, Scan-Eagle drones and who knows what else.

Seams like it would probably be enough to mount a raid into Pakistan to snag some nukes.

Just a thought to chew on.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

The are definitely videos going around Twitter of people being pulled from homes and being killed in the streets.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Taliban learned how to talk just like American Democrat 😃

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Maybe soon they will all be in one place; where they are now...and they will simply destroy themselves without any outside help from anyone else.

The rest of the world will go on; and be just fine.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
One thing lurking in the back of my mind.

The Taliban/AQ/IS now have lots of HMMWV's, MRAPS (for as long as the can keep them running) F16s, Blackhawks, Scan-Eagle drones and who knows what else.

Seams like it would probably be enough to mount a raid into Pakistan to snag some nukes.

Just a thought to chew on.

This old article...from 1975

Hanoi Said to Have $2‐Billion in Serviceable Captured U.S. Arms

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

They need to take advantage of the America open borders, to sell their opium, after all with all the vax people losing their minds soon they need to keep them sedated.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I am sure the Taliban send their brightest and youngers to the finest schools in the US to learn how to be dirty lying politicians and I bet we the tax payer pay for all the education too.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Wow. That's bold... whether they are lying or telling the truth or some combination thereof.

But you're right -- it does stink. To high Heaven.

Here is the video:

It's quite long but this has been a long time coming so I felt it was worth a watch.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
But something is going to happen in the next few days, maybe somebody will retaliate, who knows, is still Americans in Afghanistan, what will happen if they fall in the hands of the Taliban.

Does anybody remember the televised beheadings? the shame of America will fall in senile bidden.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Does anybody remember the televised beheadings?

I didn't watch them but I remember the reports like it was yesterday.

The wrong people always suffer while the guilty run free.

Absolute stalemate we are in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join