It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Scott raises removing Biden from office over Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Just a point of fact: The Taliban are now in possession of more Blackhawk helicopters than at least 160 other countries in the world. Biometric scanners and databases that identify “friend or foe” by retinal scan or other means. Quick easy identification of “helpers” of the US.

Don’t talk about “Sensible Gun Control” when you just completely outfitted the Taliban with more guns and ammo than they have members...

Way to go, Joe.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

"Because they were trained with western technology and support systems. You pull that, and may as well poke out their eyes"

I've been 'communicating' with users on another recent thread that are convinced that airpower wouldn't have made any difference.

That ANA were just cowards that didn't even try to fight. Just ran at first sight of taliban.

Please feel free to do some schooling over there if you want, I think quite a few could benefit from your experience including myself.

I do what I can but wasn't there so know very little first hand.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

HAS JOE BIDEN DONE ANYTHING CORRECTLY (aside from tying his shoes) SINCE JAN 20, 2021?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He created a humanitarian crisis in the border of our own country and Afghanistan will become another soon, specially when the Taliban terrorist start killing those opposing their rule.

This are just getting started, China biden and democrats just help create the next genocide in the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: marg6043

HAS JOE BIDEN DONE ANYTHING CORRECTLY (aside from tying his shoes) SINCE JAN 20, 2021?

Idk, something made him trip going up the steps of Air Force One...might have been an untied shoe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join