It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Scott raises removing Biden from office over Afghanistan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Has VP Kamala Harris commented yet? 💡

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Tell that to the families of the dead military and yes we should get out but take your equipment with you and the Afgans that aided us . Joe blew it and he owns it

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We trained them to use systems Biden ceased making available. He left them blind. They didnt need soldiers. They needed air support and satellite data.

Biden just lied to you and you bought it.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

He lies, that is a statement he lies and his comprehension level is of a 2 year old, senile biden does what his handlers tells him to do and his statements and speeches are all made for him, he can not answer questions, when he lies he more often than not do not have no clue what the lies is about.

Now who really is running the nation and making military decisions, because China biden is incapable of a coherent thought.

edit on 16-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

We know.

You're a leftist bootlicker. Your pedo in chief can do no wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Allegedly she refused to do any statement as she's focusing on Haiti and not Afghanistan. Honestly, probably a smart move politically. She doesn't want her face on it. Can't blame her. (This is in no way an endorsement of Harris.)

Source
e dit on 8/16/2021 by cmdrkeenkid because: Fixing typo.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I especially liked the respect he projected a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Why would Biden's cabinet agree to exercise the 25th Amendment?

Also, no matter how much Biden abandoning the Afghan National Army and people opposed to the Taliban sickens me, I don't see any grounds for impeachment, either.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Wait for mid term elections, if the political power change in the house and senate you will see a lot coming up, but we need to get the flip flopper Mitch McConnell out of there.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
you got that right, he`s the perfect patsy, he can`t remember who told him to do all the stupid stuff he`s been doing which keeps the puppet masters safe from being exposed, and when worse comes to worse they will put him in a home for old senile people and he`ll be safe from prosecution or impeachment, who`s gonna prosecute or impeach a senile old man for anything? biden is the perfect patsy for his puppet masters they have a patsy to carry out their most extreme evil fantasys and both the puppet and the puppet masters are protected.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
bah, they have an undetectable way to steal elections why would they stop using it in the mid terms? voting is for suckers just like gambling in vegas is for suckers.

edit on Tue, 17 Aug 2021 23:20:56 -050056vp228x2021-08-17T23:20:56-05:00 by rsvpzxc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I just watched Biden on TV live and I agree 100% with what he just said.

Impeach Biden? He should get a medal for having the nerve to do what no one else would.

Why in the world would we risk AMERICAN lives when the Afghanis won't fight for themselves.

He made the right decision. And if you don't agree, volunteer or volunteer your kids to go over there and fight for people who won't fight for themselves.

We trained them, armed them, and they just couldn't do it.

I agree its time we came home and left them to sink or swim. Those 10-15k Americans? Not so much. FfS, he bungled this badly, the state dept didnt even know it was time to go…

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
shouldn't we give credit where credit is due? this was TRUMP HE put this in motion and started bringing troops home and releasing prisoners while HE was still president!! just a month ago he said and I quote "I started the process.All the troops are com9ng home,they couldn'ty stop the process.. 212 years is enough (Biden couldn't stop the process, they wanted to but it s very hard to stop'

reply to: marg6043

The argument isnt about if we should be out. Its about HOW he managed the logistics of getting out. Very major fail.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I just watched Biden on TV live and I agree 100% with what he just said.

Impeach Biden? He should get a medal for having the nerve to do what no one else would.

Why in the world would we risk AMERICAN lives when the Afghanis won't fight for themselves.

He made the right decision. And if you don't agree, volunteer or volunteer your kids to go over there and fight for people who won't fight for themselves.

We trained them, armed them, and they just couldn't do it.

So no problem with abandoning 50,000 citizens and friends to the taliban's raping and beheading?

No problem gifting the taliban with billions in modern military gear?

No problem with breaking our promise to provide air support?

No problem with the global ramifications of what joe just did?

Yes, I understand that you are brainwashed and compelled to support joe without giving it a single thought, but really?

Are you actually this far gone?

Guess it shouldn't be surprising.

But at least your posts here might help others with the same brainwashing see the light through your absurdity.

So thank thank you for making it obvious for them.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Yes, I understand that you are brainwashed and compelled to support joe without giving it a single thought, but really?

So, before i comment on the actual topic, i just want to point something out to you personally, that with you on a constant tirade against anyone you perceive to have democrat leanings (and not necessarily factually based), one can be forgiven for believing that you suffer from precisely what you decry, brainwashed and compelled. Maybe relaxing on the rhetoric may be the way to go.

So no problem with abandoning 50,000 citizens and friends to the taliban's raping and beheading?

No problem gifting the taliban with billions in modern military gear?

No problem with breaking our promise to provide air support?

No problem with the global ramifications of what joe just did?

After having spent just shy of 4 years in the middle east, especially Afghanistan, just prior to retiring after 20 years, i developed a great respect and love of the Afghani people, with an emphasis on people. While the above is egregious to be sure, the largest fear should not necessarily be in life lost or money lost in equipment....it should be in turning those people into radicals. Which is inevitable if they feel betrayed. They are a very emotional people that value loyalty and respect, and turning backs on them is exactly the antithesis of that.

I dont think Joe should be forced out of office, any more than i thought bringing articles of impeachment against Trump was valuable in any reality. In this scenario ALL of this predates both of them by a wide margin, and what i firmly believe is that this administration should simply do the right thing....send our guys back in there, get everyone out who WANTS to get out - i mean lets face some facts here, while the taliban isn't/wasn't afraid of Afghani troops, they are literally terrified of the US military, rightly - reclaim what is ours, then let anyone who WANTS to stay, stay.

If we let the people that DO love us turn radical? We've got no one to blame but us for future terroristic activity and it would really pain me to see that.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
originally posted by: alphabetaone

"So, before i comment on the actual topic, i just want to point something out to you personally, that with you on a constant tirade against anyone you perceive to have democrat leanings (and not necessarily factually based), one can be forgiven for believing that you suffer from precisely what you decry, brainwashed and compelled. Maybe relaxing on the rhetoric may be the way to go."

I understand completely, and respect someone confident enough to speak up politely like you just did.

Honestly.

On some issues I do this intentionally for a specific reason that I think is important.

This is one of those.

I usually do this for less than a day at a time, but this is different.

Don't know how to stop when it's not yet too late for democrats to fix this.

Or at least do what we can.

This is just horrible beyond words.

"After having spent just shy of 4 years in the middle east, especially Afghanistan, just prior to retiring after 20 years, i developed a great respect and love of the Afghani people, with an emphasis on people. While the above is egregious to be sure, the largest fear should not necessarily be in life lost or money lost in equipment....it should be in turning those people into radicals. Which is inevitable if they feel betrayed. They are a very emotional people that value loyalty and respect, and turning backs on them is exactly the antithesis of that."

Thank you for your service!

I've never been anywhere Afghanistan, but did live near a decent size afghani district in another remote-ish place for a little while when young, and remember friends there very fondly. I share your opinion of the people and culture.

Nothing at all like the common western perceptions and stereotypes. Almost exactly opposite.

Every returming vet I've met says the same, and I know quite a few.

I share your fear of the new radicals we just created.

Part of what I've been referring to as 'ramifications'.

No longer a matter of 'if'. It just became 'when'.

Just trying focus pressure to save as many lives as possible right now, in the only way I know how.

Current leaders will only feel pressure coming from democrats or msm.

I don't have the ability to pressure msm directly, so I target democrats.

This is the reason.

Not a real partisan. Or at least not a real nutty one.

"I dont think Joe should be forced out of office, any more than i thought bringing articles of impeachment against Trump was valuable in any reality."

Last week I would have agreed with you 100% on this.

Now I fear that certain world leaders now know without doubt that joe will let them get away with certain things, and that they will now start doing those certain things. 1939 things.

If someone can convince me that there is no need to fear the above, then I would go back to agreeing with you on this.

"If we let the people that DO love us turn radical? We've got no one to blame but us for future terroristic activity and it would really pain me to see that."

Agreed.

One of those 'ramifications'.

Is likely already happening now.

I'm doing the only thing I know how to do about it.

It isn't nearly enough.

I can't believe our country just did this and folks like us are powerless to stop it.

Just can't fing believe it.

Watching it playing out, knowing full well what it meant.

Knowing full well what it will mean.

As long as I have your attention, would you mind giving your opinion on taliban size or percent before this month?

Or why ANA was doomed without air support.

A couple users here won't accept any source or my opinion, perhaps they will accept yours.

Definately more qualified than mine on this anyway.

edit on 18-8-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Has VP Kamala Harris commented yet? 💡

JOE BIDEN and HILLARY CLINTON are now our point people on Afghanistan.

The White House has announced that President Biden has spoken to Britain’s Prime Minister Boris Johnson — the first world leader he’s engaged with since Kabul fell.

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau reveals he consulted with Hillary Clinton on Afghanistan efforts.
Source: nypost.com...

I bet Hussein Obama is in the mix too.

IMO, the Afghanistan crisis is flushing out those who conspired to rig the 2020 Presidential election for Joseph R. Biden.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I understand completely, and respect someone confident enough to speak up politely like you just did.

Honestly.

Don't know how to stop when it's not yet too late for democrats to fix this.

Or at least do what we can.

This is just horrible beyond words.

Well, it's true, and you make a good point, It's REALLY not too late for democrats AND republicans to come together and say cmon guys, no matter our affiliation we cant let these people die or worse, become radicalized.

Nothing at all like the common western perceptions and stereotypes. Almost exactly opposite.

Every returming vet I've met says the same, and I know quite a few.

I share your fear of the new radicals we just created.

Part of what I've been referring to as 'ramifications'.

I'm not convinced YET that we've created radicals from this move, but if we do nothing, its almost a forgone conclusion.

No longer a matter of 'if'. It just became 'when'.

If we do nothing? Absolutely.

I don't have the ability to pressure msm directly, so I target democrats.

This is the reason.

Not a real partisan. Or at least not a real nutty one.

Ok. And quite honestly I accept that. Personally I pressure anyone, and criticize liberal media with equal fervor as conservative media. Here's my take on that, if neo-cons or neo-liberals are (in my estimation) as radical as these terrorists we're trying to prevent, then they deserve the same consternation and outright angst. All radical mindsets serve no real purpose.

Last week I would have agreed with you 100% on this.

Now I fear that certain world leaders now know without doubt that joe will let them get away with certain things, and that they will now start doing those certain things. 1939 things.

If someone can convince me that there is no need to fear the above, then I would go back to agreeing with you on this.

Ok well, to think that things can get "Hitlerian" is a bit over the top. Much in the same way that, when Trump was showing signs of unstable behavior (irrespective of whether he WAS unstable) during the last throes of trying to remain President, our own military leaders won't let Joe be a contrarian to his own people or our Constitution. The truth of the matter is that you dont need to outright disobey a direct order, to delay the efficacy of that order in an attempt to buy time for cooler heads to prevail. Much in the same way, they wont let world leaders do that either.... i do understand the fear though, i share it...that world leaders see weakness and pounce on the opportunity.

Is likely already happening now.

Not if we act decisively and quickly.... the window is small, and the ramifications are huge.

I can't believe our country just did this and folks like us are powerless to stop it.

Honestly, i can't either. I think a lot of us are scratching our heads.

As long as I have your attention, would you mind giving your opinion on taliban size or percent before this month?

No i dont mind at all. The taliban should be considered like the mob. When the mob gets knocked down, they scatter like cockroaches and try to avoid the light. But they never really diminish, it's just too large and too entrenched in hundreds of years of conflict and Sharia, Baha'is and Ahmadiyyas, Sunni's, Shi`ite, Sufi's and their internal conflicts. But to answer more directly, the taliban is/was likely in the 30% to 40% and likely still is. It's a lot.

Or why ANA was doomed without air support.

The most honest answer? Because they were trained with western technology and support systems. You pull that, and may as well poke out their eyes.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I just can't wait for Kemerla Harris to be president!

It will be EPIC!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Thank you for all that!

I agree with nearly all of it, and can understand the rest.

Was surprised by your taliban %.

I ask the same of recent vets occasionally and have never said more than 20%. Actually, they almost always say 20%, maybe that's training?

I doubt if any of them had your perspective though, all are pretty young.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join