It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Scott raises removing Biden from office over Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Scott, who is widely viewed as a potential 2024 presidential candidate tweeted: “We must confront a serious question: Is Joe Biden capable of discharging the duties of his office or has time come to exercise the provisions of the 25th Amendment?”

The Florida Republican’s remarks echo calls from former President Donald Trump and his allies for Biden to step down, which began as the Taliban took control of the country and toppled the Afghan government.

Soo the wheels are in motions to get Joe Biden out of the White House, we here in ATS knew that this was coming, I wonder how soon, but can we take Mrs. Harris as the next president?

www.msn.com...

I think we are going to see something in our nations history never witnessed before, he will not be impeached he will just be declared incompetent due to health reasons.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Wouldn't be at all surprised if Nancy has a plan for Kamala...We all know She wants to rule the world.
edit on 16-8-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Something, something, something about Trump and then Liberal heads in 3...2...1

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It’s a looong way until the next election.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ricky boy from Florida?
Yeah, not happening, he's got a laundry list of scandal behind him.
And...he looks like and acts like an iguana on coke.

I remember when I lived there and he used his power to change lot lines of beach homes that he and his buddies owned, to make it illegal to walk down the beach.
He also did some major fraud scam with healthcare.

But who knows with our current fake elections situation.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

In all seriousness. I fully expect something to happen here in the US to deflect from what's happening now.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I just watched Biden on TV live and I agree 100% with what he just said.

Impeach Biden? He should get a medal for having the nerve to do what no one else would.

Why in the world would we risk AMERICAN lives when the Afghanis won't fight for themselves.

He made the right decision. And if you don't agree, volunteer or volunteer your kids to go over there and fight for people who won't fight for themselves.

We trained them, armed them, and they just couldn't do it.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

He made the right decision. And if you don't agree, volunteer or volunteer your kids to go over there and fight for people who won't fight for themselves.

Joe Biden is part of the machine that sent me over there in 2013.

Been there, done that. #ty argument.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

We should burn down a $20 million mansion because you have to jiggle the handle rather than replace the flapper on the toilet?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Excellent analogy.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I was amazed he got elected, re-reected as Governor and then elected Senator with his track record. It is as if the Republicans in Florida do not remember or care what happened in the past. His ad with his mother saying he is a good boy because he bought her an ice cream shot won over the senior citizen crowd when he ran for Governor.

I would hope the rest of the country would do more research about the record before voting. He wants to run for president, but I think Florida current Governor Rick DeSantis will be much more popular come primary time.

I figured Joe would be a 1 term presidential. This will like seal the deal. If the DNC had any sense(they don't) they will find someone else to run in 2024.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No no no... at this point I say we KEEP Biden in office. The damage is already done.

Let him, and by default the Democrats, OWN their handling of the Afghanistan pullout and wherever it leads.

Popcorn ready for the midterms and 2024.
edit on 16-8-2021 by gb540 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gb540

Or, you know, stop using war as a political football and end this crap once and for all. Starting with Biden's resignation for that atrocious and completely bungled withdrawal. It was chaotic, deadly, disjointed, and amateurish.

It's the least that could be done to make people feel a little better. We need a sense that the Biden administration has any #ing ethics at all. We need to know government is operating in a manner that we would not be ashamed of.

I wouldn't let drug-dealing, human-trafficking, murdering, thieving, scumbag, gangsters patrol my neighborhood but we sure are willing to let them run our country.
edit on 8 16 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
shouldn't we give credit where credit is due? this was TRUMP HE put this in motion and started bringing troops home and releasing prisoners while HE was still president!! just a month ago he said and I quote "I started the process.All the troops are com9ng home,they couldn'ty stop the process.. 212 years is enough (Biden couldn't stop the process, they wanted to but it s very hard to stop'

reply to: marg6043

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I just watched Biden on TV live and I agree 100% with what he just said.

Impeach Biden? He should get a medal for having the nerve to do what no one else would.

Why in the world would we risk AMERICAN lives when the Afghanis won't fight for themselves.

We trained them, armed them, and they just couldn't do it.

It's how it happened, the order it happened in, that is the problem, they left a lot of people hung out to dry..get those people out, then pull the military.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
shouldn't we give credit where credit is due? this was TRUMP HE put this in motion and started bringing troops home and releasing prisoners while HE was still president!! just a month ago he said and I quote "I started the process.All the troops are com9ng home,they couldn'ty stop the process.. 212 years is enough (Biden couldn't stop the process, they wanted to but it s very hard to stop'

reply to: marg6043

"They can't stop whats coming".

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Ricky boy from Florida?
Yeah, not happening, he's got a laundry list of scandal behind him.
And...he looks like and acts like an iguana on coke.

I remember when I lived there and he used his power to change lot lines of beach homes that he and his buddies owned, to make it illegal to walk down the beach.
He also did some major fraud scam with healthcare.

But who knows with our current fake elections situation.

Rick Scott AKA Skeletor is one of the biggest Crooks, and that is not opinion that is FACT.
A little search with Rick Scott and Medicare will tell you everything you need to know!

It’s Ok not to like Biden, but to use this guy as a springboard for anything is a joke.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

My husband was in the middle east for the 3 campaigns he got shot at, thankfully the bullet hit on his driver door, yes he was the darn driver at the time. He is a retired Marine that served his country well and I darn proud of him and any other soldier out there, they are not cowards like the darn China biden is.

Soo tell me, have you served at all? I wonder

edit on 16-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yep when you can not come out with excuses about the crappy senile president sitting in the White house, lets blame the previous president after all he is not longer in charge.

Typical political crap, taking into consideration that we actually do not have a liable and reliable head of the state right now and a vice president that is unreliable as the decrepit president itself.

Darn lets blame covid, now for the border, Afghanistan, Biden losing his mind and the deplorable Democrat party as a whole.

How does that feel.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

The Biden Advisors could have easily reversed the whole thing.

Especially with their own brand new back door secret negotiating team since mid 2020 😃

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join