It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugar Tax, or obese passport?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah sugar tax this walking monstrosity

Its always about them isn't it, doesn't care about her own health for 40 years, then wants forces a muzzle on a healthy person for endangering her health, which she obvious has no legitimate claim to care about

aha aha hahaha

edit on 16-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

people like this need to be inside wrapped in plastic, hiding from the sickness. She can't expect the world to kowtow to her whims and needs. And she owes that kid an aplogy.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Sugar..our 1st addiction

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Blame government propaganda for her entire situation.

The low fat propaganda, the big sugar propaganda, the now that you have type 2 diabetes all you can do is inject more and more insulin propaganda, the covid propaganda. She fell for it all.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
She fell for it all.

She's lucky she didn't fall, she would have put a hole in the floor.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Blame that on big plywood propaganda. They just don't make floors like they used to.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Blame that on big plywood propaganda. They just don't make floors like they used to.

With the price of plywood, it's just going to get thinner and thinner.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

people like this need to be inside wrapped in plastic, hiding from the sickness. She can't expect the world to kowtow to her whims and needs. And she owes that kid an aplogy.

The Full Weight of the state is behind her

Literally & Figuratively

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Someone needs to tell her wearing flimsy shoes being that overweight is far more dangerous than the kid not wearing his mask.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

At first I thought it was DB but then I realized they weren't wearing the fat man hat I got him for Xmas.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

At first I thought it was DB but then I realized they weren't wearing the fat man hat I got him for Xmas.

Well, DB is a notorious re-gifter..so?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

With the price of plywood, it's just going to get thinner and thinner.

The price of plywood minus the price of McDonalds equals a collapse. Not economically.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm actually more surprised with the stunning lack of professionalism.

Is this normal ethics for a teacher to be addressing a student like this, where ever this is? (probably US)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
How can one want respect from others when they have none for themselves.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
People being Hypocrites, colour me surprised!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

For God's sake, I hope she doesn't get too excited and fall over on that poor child.

I hope they do a full head count after lunch each day.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

I'm actually more surprised with the stunning lack of professionalism.

Is this normal ethics for a teacher to be addressing a student like this, where ever this is? (probably US)

I don't know, my parents were beaten by teachers if they really misbehaved. I think my generation was the first in Canada who probably didn't see a teacher spank a kid. (I did once. Early 90's.) And I think teachers yelling at students was pretty standard up until not long ago. I once witnessed a student get flipped over in his desk because he was being a smart ass and the teacher was going through some personal stuff.

I feel like people are more mad about this because of the Covid divide. I remember a video a few years ago of a student mouthing off to a teacher, and the teacher beating the crap out of him, and people's comments seemed to be mostly in the "he deserved it for being a little a-hole" category.

I honestly think "teacher professionalism" including treating kids like customers of education deserving of "respect" is a newish concept.

It doesn't make this right though.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
All I see here, is a woman who is projecting how she feels about herself onto someone else....
The whole "You're not special, You should hear how people talk about you on campus...You're a jerk..."
Get some therapy honey.
I don't care if she's overweight, underweight, vaxxed or not...but fix the filter between your brain and your mouth.
edit on 16-8-2021 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I get what you are saying.

But a sure-fire way of knowing somebody isn't in control of a situation is when they point your finger at you vigorously, shout and throw insults.

Teachers shouldn't have to treat their students like customers but there is such a thing as setting the right example and this isn't it!

edit on 16-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That's a very true statement. Dimensional lumber these days is a joke. Trees are too young and "rubbery".

Where does this behemoth get her balls to talk to her students like this?? What a kook.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join