It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid in Afghanistan is Zero and they are coming to a city near you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I was just curious so I looked up stats on Covid in Afghanistan and it said
New cases for August 15 were ZERO. Yes, zero.

So how is it we have people “dropping” left and right, kids in hospitals, yada yada yada, yet you have scores of people over there and somehow it is non existent? Maybe Biden is the most brilliant leader and this is a planned superspreader event, ha ha Jokes on you Taliban! (Yes that’s sarcasm!). It seriously got me wondering if that is China’s long game, use the Taliban to get the geographical areas they want, and then eliminate them with a new strain.. who knows. Feels like we are in a Tom Clancy novel sometimes…

Second part of this debacle, just read something that our area is getting ready for refugees. None are planned to come here yet but we’ve got room. It really got me thinking, there are all these homeless people that are SOL but we’ve got room for these people, really!
It also got me thinking, these people would rather HANG onto an airplane and DROP then fight the enemy in their own home soil. Are these really the people that we want when the going gets tough. If war ever comes to our door now we are going to have to keep an eye on them in addition to protecting ourselves. Who knows maybe that is the plan. Maybe this is very old school of me, and maybe prejudice, but I’d rather take in our friends from South of the border any day of the week over these refugees.

Lastly, there are a few people that give me a glimmer of hope. I saw a story on an Indian holy man/yogi. He was in his church/sanctuary in Afghanistan. He said he refused to leave and if they killed him, he would sacrifice himself for his religion. How unbelievable that the bravest person I’ve read about so far is someone from INDIA there, hello!!

edit on 16-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I’m not seeing that on these graphs

115 new cases on the 15th

www.worldometers.info...-cases-daily
edit on 16-8-2021 by Akaspeedy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Have you picked up arms yet? For your country?

Not trying to be an ass or the like. My ignorant naïve ass, just can't wrap my head around saying things like, "these people would rather HANG onto an airplane and DROP then fight the enemy in their own home soil. Are these really the people that we want when the going gets tough. If war ever comes to our door now we are going to have to keep an eye on them in addition to protecting ourselves."

Not singling you out, just fyi. In half the other threads on ATS, it sounds like the enemy is already on our soil? No? Depending on your position, the USA just had a coup, a stolen election? You (you as in general terms - maybe not you specifically) rather just come to ATS and post what amounts to nothing more than rants in the Mud Pitt. Are these the types of people we want when the war with bloodshed comes to our door? One can already argue that it is, and has been at our door (not the bloodshed part). The war against America hasn't had snip fully hit the fan, sure. But it's more than clearly been a psychological warfare.

Maybe the blood letting hasn't started on our soil yet, but it's being propagated. And from the same people that told you first, war is about hearts and souls. Where the hell do you think all the SJWs and snowflakes, and professional victims etc. came from over the last decade? Not by accident, that's for damn sure. You said you're old school, so I have no doubt you know or feel what I'm saying.

I also don't want ME refugees. No hate on people from the Middle East. All I will say is this, though. If I was a scrupulous enemy, hell bent on a Jihad, one of the first things I would do is find a globally accepted way to flood said enemies with my soldiers, playing on the heartstrings of now softened up professional victims and complicit people in powers and influence.

Hearts and minds kill more people than bombs and bullets.

2 cents. That is all.

edit on 8-16-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akaspeedy

github.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Some Muslim religious leaders believe that the vaccines are secretly being used for sterilization of Muslims.

Maybe the fact that the CIA organized a fake vaccination program in 2011 to help find Osama Bin Laden didn't help in getting those people enthusiastic.

Who knows?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I hear you, and I personally don’t think we had a stolen election. I live in one of the states that claim so (Wisconsin)
The Side people don’t want to accept, there WERE a lot of Biden supporters here. Also Madison and Milwaukee are the two huge parts of the state that always vote Democrat, everywhere else makes up the difference. You know what I saw, Biden signs on FARMS. Next time I’m going to take photos so people will believe it. Also we did not use dominion machines. Etc. But I digress.

I know you are not saying me specifically. If let’s say Canada came down and started attacking us, I sure as heck would fight. I truly truly believe a good portion of Americans would too regardless of political affiliation.
That’s one thing that is so Amazing about Americans, we may have our differences (like siblings) but you don’t mess with our family. I saw it on 9/11 (even though I think that too was set up).

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Which is more reliable though lol, I’ve no idea

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Are these really the people that we want when the going gets tough.

They were good enough for us to use.

They would have suffered a worse fate at the hands of these savages than what awaited them on the tarmac.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Which is more reliable though lol, I’ve no idea

Probably neither to tell you the truth, we'll never know.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
If let’s say Canada came down and started attacking us, I sure as heck would fight. I truly truly believe a good portion of Americans would too regardless of political affiliation.

I don't think that's a great analogy. The Taliban is comprised of Afghanis. Imagine if a domestic military group somehow started taking over states and killing anyone who disagreed. It's more like the American Revolution. Plenty of Empire Loyalists fled the US because they didn't want to be murdered or jailed. Plenty of loyalists were also killed. There's a reason Americans were considered traitors and criminals early in the country's history.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

I don't think that's a great analogy. The Taliban is comprised of Afghanis. Imagine if a domestic military group somehow started taking over states and killing anyone who disagreed. It's more like the American Revolution. Plenty of Empire Loyalists fled the US because they didn't want to be murdered or jailed. Plenty of loyalists were also killed. There's a reason Americans were considered traitors and criminals early in the country's history.

True, your example is better. Who knows, we might get the answer first hand the way things are going.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So ...

No masks
No lock-downs

39,907,504 population
2021 COVID Deaths = 7,031

Afghanistan - Historical Death Rate Data
Year Death Rate Growth Rate
2021 6.144 -1.990%
2020 6.269 -1.940%
2019 6.393 -1.900%

Lets stick to the science and facts, not the ideology and religion of SAR-COV-IDIOCY

Nothing to see here at all

edit on 16-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yeah, and I hear what you're saying too. On the topic of us Americans banding together to fight the common cause, no matter what differences we have. The sibling this is perfect because it's so true. Any true blooded American will put our differences aside and fight for the family. We can always get back to our own silliness afterward! Or would we, in these times, of division?

I don't really have a stance on if the election was stolen or not. I feel that there is really no way for me to know for sure, one way or the other. Barring some KRAKEN type revelation, but I'm not holding my breath, I never was. I'm too jaded, maybe. The thing is, I don't really think it matters if it was stolen or was not stolen. Okay sure, yes, it would matter based on principle, and of course legality. Maybe I have too many tin foil hats on. Look, if there was any take away from the old school conspiracy dudes... I'm not dropping names, but you know em. We all know em. Tons of them. Anyway, to the point, they can all be discredited in one way or another.

Discredited (in quotes - depending), whether because they were full of crap, or they spoke too much truth, or a mixture of both (e.g. Bill Cooper - okay I did drop a name, and a controversial one at that*), they had a common thread. That thread being, the war for hearts and minds. That's why I say the war on Americans, is already on our soil. Just not with bullets, yet. Hopefully never. This fighting on our soil I imagine, is our own infighting. So even though we all band together to fight a common foe, we're beyond that in my opinion.

Because where is the war for hearts and minds being waged? Is it Afghan? China? Russia? Timbuctoo? Easter Island? Certain people on the History Channel might claim the Moai statues are super ancient WMDs. Okay I jest ofc. Where is the war for hearts and minds? United States. How do you destroy and crumble an old guard, and reshape it in your image? Hearts and minds. Go back my friend. Never forget the quotes from the movers and shakers. In their speeches, their autobiographies, their cremations of care... What was MKUltra about? And many other such studies. Studies specifically focused on understanding human psychology and manipulation. Never, ever forget, one of the goals of MKUltra, was to find a way to compartmentalize information in the mind, so that they could use certain people to deliver highly sensitive information, without knowing they were even doing it... Isn't that all you need to know? I mean, the concept.

I am really pissed off at myself because about fifteen years ago I came across a website that was a business, presenting itself to governments, political ppls, uh, not the average dude. It was up for three months. Then it went away. I took screenshots of every #ing page they had. Sadly, I can only relate my anecdote because the CD I saved it on, has since just deteriorated. But gist was, their business model was that of having enough influence opinion, and move ppls from Point A to Point B for .. well whatever the client wants. Voting? Protesting? Etc. whatever. It was blatant crowd influencers. Every page had a different quote from various high ranking people. Contemporary and historical. All talking about how to manipulate the "populace", the "peasants".

Ok so point being is the war on our soil is psychological. A shifting of the mindset on our young. They steer. They have figured us out, enough at least. You ever see the show, Mad Men? Show about marketing, in the 50s-60's. How do you sell people this or that product. How do you make them, want. It's the same concept. Yeah.. the war for America isn't with bullets. Bullets is the last step. When they have divided us enough, distracted us from the games that they have all told us they were doing from the start (Rockefellers autobio for example). You don't defeat a 1st world country with blood on the soil. Not to start.

Afghan, yeah. Guns and bombs etc. They don't have a populace susceptible to psychological warfare. At least not by and large. They have their backwards religious views.

I've rambled and lost track of my thoughts. Sorry.

I guess my only point with this wall of text was:

People clinging to planes to get out of a #hole region of the Earth because they care more about living and hating on them not for picking up arms against the oppressors, is stupid. Because look at us. Maybe we aren't clinging to airplanes and falling to our deaths. No... Ours is the death akin to the frog chilling in a pot of water that slowly boils.

(* Laughing my butt off when he claimed the UFO at the half time show was real )

edit on 8-16-2021 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Now do N-Korea...they got even better numbers.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
Some Muslim religious leaders believe that the vaccines are secretly being used for sterilization of Muslims.

Maybe the fact that the CIA organized a fake vaccination program in 2011 to help find Osama Bin Laden didn't help in getting those people enthusiastic.

Who knows?

Sources and links please.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nolabel

Oh crap...I thought this was common knowledge.

I'll dig up something for you.

Is Scientific American a thing?

The spies who sabotaged global health

edit on 16-8-2021 by keukendeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

All the deaths from the Taliban would have been classified as covid deaths here in America. That is the difference.

new topics

top topics

join