It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Were Youz Doing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
You would think that after being there 20 years America could at least have prepared the Afghanistan people for their departure. Looking at the horrific images of people falling off American army planes mid-air to their death, the desperation to get out is over whelming.
The people know whats in store for them under Taliban rule. Surely the American leadership knew that the country would fall to the Taliban, no matter what lies they tell the world's media? The Afghan army were always going to lose no matter how long it took. Those soldiers have families they fear for.
Did the US army even train up the Afghan army properly? Like real training like the US army does for its soldiers?
But going back to my opening line. The US intelligence agencies would have known the fear the country would be in when the American army finally leaves. When the country is left to really fend for itself. After occupying the country for so long the US should at least have made sure the army was ready to fight the Taliban. And beat them.
It just sickens me the images i seen on the news at Kabul airport. All those people hanging onto the planes. Panic everywhere. Wheres the Afghan army? Oh yeah they didnt even put up a fight.

Wtf were the American army doing with these people for so long?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Surely the American leadership knew that the country would fall to the Taliban, no matter what lies they tell the world's media?

They knew.

They just don't give a flying eff.

Just like they don't give one about covid and telling people to inject something that's not even approved by the FDA.

The only thing that concerns them is their power, and everyone that's in the way is left for dead.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

it makes me wonder if trump knew this would happen and was planning on opening a isis style can of whop ass for the taliban.
you know trump was sneaky that way.

edit on 16-8-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

it makes me wonder if trump knew this would happen and was planning on opening a isis style can of whop ass for the taliban.
you know trump was sneaky that way.

I've pondered that too.

I guess we'll never know.

new topics

top topics

join