It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Harris/Biden Administration Has Been A Signal Success

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In what universe has the US Economy crashed? US Stocks are at an all time high and american companies are raking in more profit than any time in history.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

They've also proven you don't have to be smart or skilled, sane or even honest to land a high profile DC gig. Biden is corrupt and senile and a pedo. He's POTUS. Harris is mentally unstable and sells her office and herself to anyone who can benefit her. She's VP. Petey Buttjudge was a deep state phony CIA agent they made a pretend naval officer and helped set up success in Afhganistan. Oops, maybe not. He's secretary of transportation. Obama II on steroids, frauds and puppets every one of them.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToLiveIsToDie
a reply to: incoserv

Anybody have anything to add to the list of the Harris/Biden administration successes?

Yes, you forgot their greatest succes of them all (Although all political parties needs credits for this)

< Divide and Counqer
The old but very effective tactic still works like a charm. Labels have been handed out and everybody is eager to get a label to hold on to.
Dems, Reps, Vaxx, Antivaxx, black, white, yellow, blue, straight, gay, or something else. Everybody got a label, and everybody hates everybody else.
So the divide is allready here, right now they are doing the Counqering, and everything is looking great so far.

What a great succes!!!

My hope is that it continues along the same exact path that it's going down until the day comes that everybody hates both political parties equally but is willing to put aside our differences to enact real change. The kind that puts politicians out of business and puts corporations under the people's thumb instead of us under them.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

That is something that will correct itself as inflation starts to hit, Toilet paper is going to become a luxury all those trillions of tax dollars to pay people for staying at home because a pandemic and the more trillions for useless green energy that will end up in China and give away in the name of infrastructure bill is coming back to hit America in their asses.

After all, that mula have to be payback and the tax payer is the one that will do that.

And as for American companies making money well yeah covid has been making billionaire with big pharma, that is looking good, what they hope for 1 trillion in earnings on jabs or that is what they would love.

The bubble will burst again, because you can not spend and spend and just wait for the debt to disappear.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sadly this is just the tip of the iceberg! a reply to: incoserv

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So you're saying the economy hasn't crashed, but it will crash? And toilet paper will be a luxury item? Okay. I'm no economist, so I'm not going to refute any of your points, but I am highly doubtful. Analysts have predicted 25 of the last 3 stock market crashes, and something tells me you're no analyst.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
The Harris/Biden Administration Has Been A Signal Success

The last prez's motto was 'Winning'.

His successors motto is 'Losing'.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Can we add convincing all Americans to come together and blame someone we disagree with?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: joejack1949

With all the billions of dollars being injected into the system the chances have never been better for runaway inflation to hit.

And it will be all Weimar Joe Biden's fault when it take $50,000 bucks to get a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk.

Stock market valuations will be meaningless when the money is worthless.

edit on 18-8-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Here is success for you to chew over: Donald J Trump in 4 short years progressed from POTUS to BLOAT ( Biggest Loser Of All Time) Congratulations Don.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anadandan
Here is success for you to chew over: Donald J Trump in 4 short years progressed from POTUS to BLOAT ( Biggest Loser Of All Time) Congratulations Don.

How so?

Just making up random stuff?

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I believe there are too many powerful interested parties to let such a thing happen. Not that I'm against anarchy in the USA.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: marg6043

So you're saying the economy hasn't crashed, but it will crash? And toilet paper will be a luxury item? Okay. I'm no economist, so I'm not going to refute any of your points, but I am highly doubtful. Analysts have predicted 25 of the last 3 stock market crashes, and something tells me you're no analyst.

The Economy always does well when the gov hands out trillions in cash. Go figure.

But only until it starts having to pay back the debt created by it.

Why are interest rates so low? The Federal Reserve has to keep them low, or else when the Federal Deficit refinances (which it has to do every time the T bills come due), it would refinance to the new higher rate.

That means the Fed no longer has the freedom to adjust them up for any reason, without completely ruining the nation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join