It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Administration Facilitated the Taliban Terrorist Coup Against Afghanistan's Government.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Monday, August 16, 2021

The terrorist organization known as the TALIBAN, has driven the President of Afghanistan from the country and taken over. This occurred after U.S. President Joe Biden abruptly withdrew all military forces from the country.

Taliban seize Afghanistan with breathtaking speed: apnews.com... Hey Nancy Pelosi and Democrats, this is what a REAL "Insurrection" looks like.

United States and Global Officials are condemning the BIDEN Administration for not realizing the brutal Taliban organization would quickly take over the country, if U.S. military forces were not removed at the proper time (Winter), in the proper sequence.

However, there is mounting evidence that the Biden Administration enabled the Taliban coup.

1.) The Biden Administration paid the Taliban to not attack the U.S. Embassy in Kabul during their takeover of Afghanistan.

Source: nypost.com...

2.) President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris say everything is going according to plan.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

3.) White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki has departed for her pre-planned Summer vacation.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

The Biden Administration's total lack of concern over the Taliban's seizure of Afghanistan sends a very uncomfortable message to U.S. citizens, the citizens of Afghanistan, and U.S. allied countries.

To U.S. Citizens: Thousands of your fellow Americans, and relatives, have died fighting Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan over the past 20 years. That's too bad. We're done. Get over it.

To Afghanistan Citizens: We are no longer going to assist you in fighting off invaders. You're on your own. Good luck!

To U.S. Allies: The United States likes you, but don't count on us to come to your aid if enemy forces attack. You're on your own. Good luck!

Some say the Biden Administration was caught "off guard" by the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan.

But that's doubtful, because the administration is composed of senior, seasoned, officials who have been involved with Afghanistan and the Mideast, for decades.

IMO, the Biden Administration knew exactly what was coming after the U.S. military withdrawal, and (right or wrong), are not concerned about what happens in Afghanistan from this point forward.

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I feel so sorry for the people who went to Afghanistan and came back wounded or believing they were in the right ...for naught .. There are a bunch of pissed off solders and airmen who will never feel the same about the US leadership and service as they once did; for sure.
edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“To U.S. Citizens: Thousands of your fellow Americans, and relatives, have died fighting Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan over the past 20 years. That's too bad. We're done. Get over it.

To Afghanistan Citizens: We are no longer going to assist you in fighting off invaders. You're on your own. Good luck!

To U.S. Allies: The United States likes you, but don't count on us to come to your aid if enemy forces attack. You're on your own. Good luck!”

You say these like it’s a bad thing. Do we really need to send more United States citizens to die in foreign countries for nothing? Do we really need to police/protect foreign countries? Do we really need to aid foreign countries with United States tax dollars and weaponry only to circle back to my first rhetorical question?

And there’s no facilitated coup going on in Afghanistan, it’s going on in the United States. So stop with the fox news propaganda and focus on the attack happening to the free world. You’re being played by them like a crappy game of chinese checkers. I have no clue how you and others on this site don’t see the propaganda for what it is.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Iran, China & Russia want the minerals we discovered there.

Joe is just obeying his masters.

As expected.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

“To U.S. Citizens: Thousands of your fellow Americans, and relatives, have died fighting Taliban terrorists in Afghanistan over the past 20 years. That's too bad. We're done. Get over it.

To U.S. Allies: The United States likes you, but don't count on us to come to your aid if enemy forces attack. You're on your own. Good luck!”

You say these like it’s a bad thing. Do we really need to send more United States citizens to die in foreign countries for nothing? Do we really need to police/protect foreign countries? Do we really need to aid foreign countries with United States tax dollars and weaponry only to circle back to my first rhetorical question?

And there’s no facilitated coup going on in Afghanistan, it’s going on in the United States. So stop with the fox news propaganda and focus on the attack happening to the free world. You’re being played by them like a crappy game of chinese checkers. I have no clue how you and others on this site don’t see the propaganda for what it is.
Ha. Nice.

So whence ahem, we were attacked in the US on 9/11 weren’t we sure it was the Saudi’s doing?

Seemed there were even elements in the US and certainly Israel that were in the know before the planes changed our collective history since?

And wouldn’t it be odd then we went to IRAQ for Round 2 and Afghanistan?

Couldn’t have been to clean up daddy Bush’s war? In Iraq.

Might’ve learned a thing or two from grampa Bush and an organization he once oversaw? Secure some oil and stuff?

And Afghanistan held that precious poppy which mankind has sung praises to and its milky sap for centuries.

Do I sound like Fox News now?

So. Let’s get stop with the condescension towards anything. Especially armed forces from around the GLOBE that are and were terminally affected.

Your cart seems to before a tall horse.

We are all gonna be made to watch this.

I for one feel sick about it. And I don’t watch the news to have to know what is happening there right now.

“Deny Ignorance”

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I for one feel sick about it. And I don’t watch the news to have to know what is happening there right now.

THIS.

I don't have any interest in responding to most of your post, but THIS is worth repeating.

Some of us have witnessed this kind of horror show elsewhere.

Everyone else please try to imagine your absolute worst nightmare happening to your entire family and everyone else in every little corner of an entire country.

× 1000.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I feel so sorry for the people who went to Afghanistan and came back wounded or believing they were in the right ...for naught .. There are a bunch of pissed off solders and airmen who will never feel the same about the US leadership and service as they once did; for sure.

I think the only "modern" war that was worth the loss of U.S. life and limbs, was World War II?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrEnergy

Fox News is reporting that Afghan citizens who "worked with" the U.S. military and Contractors, are now being raped, tortured, and beheaded in the streets of Kabul.

You're saying that's not true? I hope you're right!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 727Sky

I think the only "modern" war that was worth the loss of U.S. life and limbs, was World War II?

And any that might have helped prevent ww3?

(Lessons learned regarding the conditions that made ww2 possible, and maybe even unavoidable)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   
My Favourite part was where the Afghanistan army just gave up and didn't even fight. What was the number? Size: 180,000 troops.
edit on 16-8-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:34 AM
link   
...You guys flipped the f*** out when Biden didn't adhere to the date Trump initially negotiated with the Taliban of spring.

Let's be truthful, the Taliban has had this in the works since at least last year when Pompeo met with the man who is now going to be the leader of Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

How would this have been different under the other guy ?

29 Feb 2020
The two sides have long wrangled over the US demand for a ceasefire before the signing of the agreement, which has four points: a timeline of 14 months for the withdrawal of all US and NATO troops from Afghanistan; a Taliban guarantee that Afghan soil will not be used as a launchpad that would threaten the security of the US; the launch of intra-Afghan negotiations by March 10; and a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire.

Afghans react to US-Taliban deal: Mixture of hope and fear (3:24)
In a statement, the Taliban said it had reached an agreement "about the termination of occupation of Afghanistan".

"The accord about the complete withdrawal of all foreign forces from Afghanistan and never intervening in its affairs in the future is undoubtedly a great achievement," it added.

Earlier on Saturday, the Taliban ordered all its fighters to halt fighting and "refrain from attacks".

Mohammed Naeem, a Taliban representative in Doha, described the agreement as "a step forward".

"With this deal comes the end of war in Afghanistan," he told Al Jazeera.

For his part, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called on the Taliban to honour its commitments.

"I know there will be a temptation to declare victory, but victory for Afghans will only be achieved when they can live in peace and prosper," he said at the Doha ceremony.
www.aljazeera.com... 31.html" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">web.archive.org...://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/afghanistan-taliban-sign-deal-america-longest-war-2002130634125 31.html

Other than what we've seen this month would have happened in May.

There's blame on both sides but the biggest share goes to the guy who started the whole sorry mess and threw away the gains made in the last 20 years.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust Afghanistan's Taliban group on Thursday welcomed an announcement by President Donald Trump that he would pull out all U.S. troops from the country by Christmas.

It was "a positive step towards the implementation of (the) Doha agreement," a spokesman for the Islamist group, Mohammad Naeem, said in a statement.

Trump said on Twitter on Wednesday: "We should have the small remaining number of our BRAVE Men and Women serving in Afghanistan home by Christmas!"

www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 8 16 2021 by HiddenIdentity because: Edit Schmedit

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
George Bush did this back in 2001.
It's not funny what a waist it turns out to be.
I suppose it was necessary for his daddy defended Kuwait in 1991
It's a bit like the end of the Vietnam war.

I wonder if the Taliban, will not retaliate.
Lets hope there are no killing fields.

Islamic Militants are moving in to Africa.
They are as close as Mozambique.
South Africa did the hot side of your cold war.
Our current military will not stand against extremists.

It's quite telling that so far, the only countries that will recognize them as government are China and Russia.

Communists supporting Theocracies is quite a twist in the farse of ideologies.

edit on 0000008052085America/Chicago16 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
HOWEVER, I AGREE that this happened on Biden's watch, He COULD have stopped this . Trump never had a good idea in his life except chasing pussy and spending Daddy's money. Not going to Vietnam might have been a good choice though an immoral and cowardly one. Biden deserves the IDIOT AWARD for allowing this on his watch, IMO. a reply to: HiddenIdentity

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
...You guys flipped the f*** out when Biden didn't adhere to the date Trump initially negotiated with the Taliban of spring.

Let's be truthful, the Taliban has had this in the works since at least last year when Pompeo met with the man who is now going to be the leader of Afghanistan.

Can you link to a post showing that?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Can we charge Bush and Blair with war crimes now?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HiddenIdentity
HOWEVER, I AGREE that this happened on Biden's watch, He COULD have stopped this . Trump never had a good idea in his life except chasing pussy and spending Daddy's money. Not going to Vietnam might have been a good choice though an immoral and cowardly one. Biden deserves the IDIOT AWARD for allowing this on his watch, IMO. a reply to: HiddenIdentity

Biden sure did well in Nam. Hero material. Its Trumps fault even though he lost and hasn't been president in 8 months. But anything good is all Joey. Amirite

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Can you link to a post showing that?

How about a thread by someone who must care?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

How would this have been different under the other guy ?

29 Feb 2020
The two sides have long wrangled over the US demand for a ceasefire before the signing of the agreement, which has four points: a timeline of 14 months for the withdrawal of all US and NATO troops from Afghanistan; a Taliban guarantee that Afghan soil will not be used as a launchpad that would threaten the security of the US; the launch of intra-Afghan negotiations by March 10; and a permanent and comprehensive ceasefire.

Afghans react to US-Taliban deal: Mixture of hope and fear (3:24)
In a statement, the Taliban said it had reached an agreement "about the termination of occupation of Afghanistan".

"The accord about the complete withdrawal of all foreign forces from Afghanistan and never intervening in its affairs in the future is undoubtedly a great achievement," it added.

Earlier on Saturday, the Taliban ordered all its fighters to halt fighting and "refrain from attacks".

Mohammed Naeem, a Taliban representative in Doha, described the agreement as "a step forward".

"With this deal comes the end of war in Afghanistan," he told Al Jazeera.

For his part, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called on the Taliban to honour its commitments.

"I know there will be a temptation to declare victory, but victory for Afghans will only be achieved when they can live in peace and prosper," he said at the Doha ceremony.
www.aljazeera.com... 31.html" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">web.archive.org...://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/02/afghanistan-taliban-sign-deal-america-longest-war-2002130634125 31.html

Other than what we've seen this month would have happened in May.

There's blame on both sides but the biggest share goes to the guy who started the whole sorry mess and threw away the gains made in the last 20 years.

You actually sound like Trump (not the first time) - blaming someone else.

FWIW, Biden did the right thing in withdrawing, but he's #ed up the process.
How can there still be thousands of US Citizens in Afghanistan at this point?
Amateur hour.

edit on 16/8/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join