It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROvaxxer's... I need your help.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap

originally posted by: joejack1949
Here's a link to a study:

www.nature.com...

"SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-based vaccines are about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19"

Data in the public experiment already indicates the vaccines are nowhere near 95% effective. The paper linked to here is rather easily debunked by the fact that the CDC advises the vaxed to be masked. The fact that a booster is also about to be recommended is another big piece of evidence that the studies used to come to that 95% efficacy score were greatly flawed. But keep it coming, as at least it's a comment that is on topic, so thank you for that.

I'm guessing that you either did not read your source or more likely did not understand it .

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Also regarding:

"The concept of using mRNAs as vaccines was introduced over 30 years ago"

The concept of the flying car was also introduced over 30 years ago; but there's no way in hell you are going to get me to fly in an experimental flying car that was built and delivered in less than 8 months while simultaneously avoiding the long utilized standards designed to ensure safety of even just a regular car that doesn't fly.

In this analogy, the flying car would also be built by an industry whose wanton folly just killed over 650,000 people in the U.S. alone. Nah hard pass from me, but again like Johnny 5 still looking for more input so keep it coming.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: joejack1949
Here's a link to a study:

www.nature.com...

"SARS-CoV-2 mRNA-based vaccines are about 95% effective in preventing COVID-19"

Data in the public experiment already indicates the vaccines are nowhere near 95% effective. The paper linked to here is rather easily debunked by the fact that the CDC advises the vaxed to be masked. The fact that a booster is also about to be recommended is another big piece of evidence that the studies used to come to that 95% efficacy score were greatly flawed. But keep it coming, as at least it's a comment that is on topic, so thank you for that.

I'm guessing that you either did not read your source or more likely did not understand it .

Not my source, I would never present something so obviously flawed that within the first 1500 words it's completely and utterly debunked on the face of it.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Also regarding:

"The concept of using mRNAs as vaccines was introduced over 30 years ago"

The concept of the flying car was also introduced over 30 years ago; but there's no way in hell you are going to get me to fly in an experimental flying car that was built and delivered in less than 8 months while simultaneously avoiding the long utilized standards designed to ensure safety of even just a regular car that doesn't fly.

In this analogy, the flying car would also be built by an industry whose wanton folly just killed over 650,000 people in the U.S. alone. Nah hard pass from me, but again like Johnny 5 still looking for more input so keep it coming.

What a rubbish anology.

2/10. See me after School.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I left my family GP in Grangemouth a lovely man named Dr. Mohan , he'd been our GP since I was born
and I left Grangemouth at 18
and as soon as I got to Glasgow ive been to the hospital once and the GP a few times but nothing serious
I don't have any issues with the GP but I sense that they are over worked and so maybe have lost a little of their own faith in the NHS and medicine and treating people due to government / pharma , and corporations pushing drugs to patients etc

I havent been to the GP in years right enough so No idea what they are like , im really healthy so wont need to go back at all.
Im not the type to goto the GP as soon as my nose starts running or my chest feels heavy .#

Anyway we all have the right to refuse any medical treatment for any reason at any time , without prejudice or disadvantage
SO what have the rest of society to say on that ?

You just want us to forget our rights and do what everyone else is doing because of what ?
FEAR ? intimidation from society and government , because " science" tells us to?

IM still a hard pass on the vaccines , NO #ing way im ever taking that #e and putting it willingly into my body

ive lost friends and family over this , yes ive been discriminated against by my own friends and family
my own father hasnt spoken to me since march .

it is what it is

I guess time will tell as they say, but all I see is a march towards slavery

for # sake we are on a conspiracy site , we have been questioning the governments of the world on here for over a decade
we know they arent trustworthy , yet everyone trusts the government and pharma over covid

edit on 18-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ToLiveIsToDie

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: flice

"The Benefits Outweigh The Risks"

You got a link that outlines and explains the benefits?

What are you? some kind of science denier?

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
It's insane that some people won't trust their own GP but will put the lives of their entire family in the hands of some random "doctor" on a video that tells them really outlandish things backed up by absolutely no evidence.

It's Darwinism for the year 2021.

a reply to: andy06shake

That's funny. My own primary care doc told me that if I didn't want to take it to not worry about it, and even if she did try to recommend it to me, I'd just tell her to bugger off, because it's my body. If I don't want to get the shot I'm not going to.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I suggest not trusting elitists; be it religious, political or even medical. Do your own research. My research has assured me that the covid vaccines from Pfizer and Modern are mostly safe, and I got it. Just because you were told what others told them over years in a school mean nothing to me. I do have an engineering degree, so I'm not just anti-education or anything, just pro-study and pro-thinking.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Show me the science that proves science is real

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ToLiveIsToDie

isnt it objective truth that makes science real
edit on 18-8-2021 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: vonclod

My problem with it, is that we are been told from officals that it is 100% total safe and nothing bad can ever come from it.

Thats simply not true, there are no absolutes, I never heard that anywhere. There is always the risk of side effects, now they may be described as minimal, or rare..but 100% safe..never heard that.

Well, it may not be true to you, but i have heard it plenty of times.

Only the sith deals in absolutes

Which always made me chuckle because Yoda said: "Do or do not... there is no try" ;P

Me too
guess Yoda was the greatest and most secret Sith Lord of them all

I love this description of the movies

STAR WARS THE STORY OF AN ORPHANED BOY WHO BECOMES RADICALIZED AFTER A MILITARY STRIKE KILLS HIS FAMILY. HE IS INDOCTRINATED INTO AN ANCIENT RELIGION, JOINS A BAND OF REBEL INSURGENTS, AND CARRIES OUT A TERRORIST ATTACK KILLING 300,000 PEOPLE.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Weather......seriously? Maybe use 'whether' next time

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JonU2
Who are you telling off?

Are you the Father or Mother of someone on here?

edit on 18-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I suggest not trusting elitists; be it religious, political or even medical. Do your own research. My research has assured me that the covid vaccines from Pfizer and Modern are mostly safe, and I got it. Just because you were told what others told them over years in a school mean nothing to me. I do have an engineering degree, so I'm not just anti-education or anything, just pro-study and pro-thinking.

When it comes down to it. I make my own choices. I don't care what qualifications or experience someone has. They're not going to compell me to do as they wish. Covid isn't a risk to the majority of people who walk this planet. The vaccine may be "mostly safe," but in my opinion it's unnecessary and only adds risk.

It's funny you felt the need to tell me to do my own research as if you know what I have and haven't done.

I don't care that you got the vaccine. You getting the vaccine has no bearing on my own decision to not get it.

You, nor anyone else, are not going to change my mind until I see something that convinces me otherwise. Any attempt to convince me to get it will be shrugged off. If it comes to it, anyone who attempts to force the vaccination on me will be met with force.

That's not me trying to be a keyboard warrior or talk big or some #. I'm just tired and over it.

I might add that I would take people's input more seriously if they didn't use dumbass analogies like seatbelts, headlights, a "storm of bullets," or some other ridiculous attempt to compare something completely unrelated to infectious diseases and injections.

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Show me the science that proves science is real

Hold on let me dig it out of my pocket...

Here it is

(凸 ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

originally posted by: vonclod

My problem with it, is that we are been told from officals that it is 100% total safe and nothing bad can ever come from it.

Thats simply not true, there are no absolutes, I never heard that anywhere. There is always the risk of side effects, now they may be described as minimal, or rare..but 100% safe..never heard that.

Well, it may not be true to you, but i have heard it plenty of times.

Only the sith deals in absolutes

Which always made me chuckle because Yoda said: "Do or do not... there is no try" ;P

Me too
guess Yoda was the greatest and most secret Sith Lord of them all

I love this description of the movies

STAR WARS THE STORY OF AN ORPHANED BOY WHO BECOMES RADICALIZED AFTER A MILITARY STRIKE KILLS HIS FAMILY. HE IS INDOCTRINATED INTO AN ANCIENT RELIGION, JOINS A BAND OF REBEL INSURGENTS, AND CARRIES OUT A TERRORIST ATTACK KILLING 300,000 PEOPLE.

Speaking of which... those poor contractors on the second Death Star.

edit on 18-8-2021 by AutomateThis1v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Pretty sure that's what good little comrades are supposed to do. Someone in authority tells him what he has to have done to his body and how could he ever disagree? After all that person has degrees that prove how much more intelligent they are than him. They are also in a position of trusted authority so they must always be correct on these matters.

I mean have you ever once heard of a misdiagnosis, medical mistake or unneccessary procedure? Surely you have not and if you have it was clearly misinformation. /sarc

Honestly he'd probably have a limb removed over a paper cut based on a doctor's recommendation. Not sure people like him could ever go against authority.

a reply to: shaemac

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I don't know man, it's either killing people or it's really good acting and the cover-up of the century. You're right, nobody tells you what to do. There's no need to scream out about it because this place is an echo chamber and a confimration bias factory. Look after yourself and the people around you by not spreading it when you contract it. It's the best you are capable of.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imperator2
Pretty sure that's what good little comrades are supposed to do. Someone in authority tells him what he has to have done to his body and how could he ever disagree? After all that person has degrees that prove how much more intelligent they are than him. They are also in a position of trusted authority so they must always be correct on these matters.

I mean have you ever once heard of a misdiagnosis, medical mistake or unneccessary procedure? Surely you have not and if you have it was clearly misinformation. /sarc

Honestly he'd probably have a limb removed over a paper cut based on a doctor's recommendation. Not sure people like him could ever go against authority.

a reply to: shaemac

Have you never heard of advances in medical science and Doctors and Consultants actually helping quite an awful lot of folk and saving lots of lives?

Dunning-Kruger is strong with you.

posted on Aug, 20 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

I wouldnt say ATS is an echo chamber there are many conflicting opinions and not everyone agrees on everything

if that were the case the flat earth thread would be one big circle jerk

and every left right US politics thread would be smooth sailing

there is every need to scream about it because of the way this is being handled by our collective governments
and medical communities

im not ok with where this is heading , I dont like the slippery slope fallacy but im long enough in the tooth now to know this is not just a normal every day vaccination program and the complete shutdown of society

to me it reeks of nazi germany.

but hey not even those who lived in germany saw what happened coming as it was slowly put in place over a number of years.

and then never mind the fact that our human rights are being completely trampled upon

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join