It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anjali Alien Disclosure Conference Aug 17 - WTF?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is something that has popped up on UFO Twitter, Reddit and Youtube... and l just thought I'd let folks know here.

To be clear I hold no preconceptions as to veracity, although her ID as an intelligence officer, at least, seems to have been validated.

She is saying that she is channeling messages from "aliens" who exist on another level of "reality." Those who've been around know this is one of the well known alleged sources of the messy topic of "others." "They" allegedly say that the "wheat" and the "chaff" will soon be sorted out, here. So... someone must be sharpening some scythes in saucers, somewhere?

She is saying she can lead a group to an "alien base" in the Mojave.

No friggan clue, here, as to what's going on and I've only given it a few minutes to peruse, so... offered to let folks know who might want to catch the "conference."

Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Time: 10:00 am ET
(lower steps/promenade)

Here are some links to her info:

Twitter: twitter.com...

Youtube: www.youtube.com...

And now off to be appalled by the events currently going on and to wonder how it all fits together... so much poopaganda, so little time.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Distract.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Yup... or probably so.

There is SO much going down atm, and there are most definitely distractions upon distractions... but one more thing to keep on the back burners.
edit on 8/16/2021 by Baddogma because: add "on"

add: at least we'll know in a couple days and if she leads cameras to the Mojave desert and stands there calling out to a quiet cliff face, it's worth a rare chuckle.

If it opens and inter-dimensional space people pour out and start two lines to large ships or furnaces, then we have "bluebeam" as a prime candidate!
edit on 8/16/2021 by Baddogma because: addx2

edit on 8/16/2021 by Baddogma because: Lawd how I despise autocorrect... 75% of the time.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Maybe we will finally see our shape shifting lizard leaders for what they are.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I'm worried about other things being revealed, like what if the flaky patch on my elbow denotes that I have lizard DNA?
Look into the mirror to find the monsters... yada yada yada!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

So I clicked and watched a lil of her …. Very interesting .. like intriguing ..I’m in a weird place right now so like ..things that make ya go … hmmmmmmmmmmmm

edit on 16-8-2021 by CrazyBlueCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

I'm worried about other things being revealed, like what if the flaky patch on my elbow denotes that I have lizard DNA?
Look into the mirror to find the monsters... yada yada yada!

I don't think the Lizzy DNA is going to be a deciding factor.

But what do I know.............RUN RUN RUN......lol

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I have reason to entertain some of the claims.

When people are talking about things this out there though...

If a being had the ability to just fluidly talk with one human out of the 7 billion of us?

Their society would probably have a way to address all of us, simultaneously.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Oh I get that. Like deja vu right

For real tho I noticed the vagueness of the whole message … it was still neat tho …. Aren’t we allllllll connected and are alllll one …..

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

Aren’t we allllllll connected and are alllll one …..

Yes weeeee sure arrrrrre.

I read about her too, interesting.
George Knapp tweeted her saying he's gonna be there tomorrow.

She's a former defence intelligence officer, hmmmm...

Cat, i say you get up and hit the road now to get there in time and live stream it for us. Wouldnt that be a thing to do?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

It cracks me up that these people who "channel" spirits think they are "disclosing" anything that hasn't already been disclosed for thousands of years.

The Bible specifically tells us about the coming days of God separating the wheat and the chaff during a time called, "the great harvest".

Beware of the desert deception though...

Jesus said to beware of any claims that when he returns that you'll find him in the desert. No, it's just part of the demon/alien deception about God.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I really only post on one thread but all of you might find this interesting and fits in with this discussion. I encourage those interested to look at the back cover of the August issue of Food & Wine.

The desert is DRY. There are three women sitting together. The woman to the left, her hand and some other anomolies.
Happy Hunting.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: Deetermined
I really only post on one thread but all of you might find this interesting and fits in with this discussion. I encourage those interested to look at the back cover of the August issue of Food & Wine.

The desert is DRY. There are three women sitting together. The woman to the left, her hand and some other anomolies.
Happy Hunting.

Ok, here it is...

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
This is something that has popped up on UFO Twitter, Reddit and Youtube... and l just thought I'd let folks know here.

To be clear I hold no preconceptions as to veracity, although her ID as an intelligence officer, at least, seems to have been validated.

She is saying that she is channeling messages from "aliens" who exist on another level of "reality." Those who've been around know this is one of the well known alleged sources of the messy topic of "others." "They" allegedly say that the "wheat" and the "chaff" will soon be sorted out, here. So... someone must be sharpening some scythes in saucers, somewhere?

She is saying she can lead a group to an "alien base" in the Mojave.

No friggan clue, here, as to what's going on and I've only given it a few minutes to peruse, so... offered to let folks know who might want to catch the "conference."

Date: Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Time: 10:00 am ET
(lower steps/promenade)

Here are some links to her info:

Twitter: twitter.com...

Youtube: www.youtube.com...

And now off to be appalled by the events currently going on and to wonder how it all fits together... so much poopaganda, so little time.

Sounds like someone trying to cash in on the old George Van Tassel scam. Why is it always the Mojave Desert?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

The girl on the left is holding a glass of red wine by the looks.

The flat-chested blond on the right is holding a martini by the looks. A martini is gin or vodka with vermouth. Gin is medicinal and the inclusion of quinine (Indian tonic) suggested the recipe is a remedy for "parasites" such as malaria. The inclusion of vermouth is also medicinal.

The name "vermouth" is the French pronunciation of the German word Wermut for wormwood that has been used as an ingredient in the drink over its history.

source: wikipedia

Wormwood gets it's name from it's anti parasitic (anti-worm) properties.

Saying it is bad spirits in the desert there?

Edit to add:

"flat chested blonds" = Nordic aliens?

edit on 16-8-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: added edit to add, and coincidentally, or is it syncronicitarily? I have enjoyed a gin and tonic or two tonight. For medicinal purposes of course ; )

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
I have reason to entertain some of the claims.

When people are talking about things this out there though...

If a being had the ability to just fluidly talk with one human out of the 7 billion of us?

Their society would probably have a way to address all of us, simultaneously.

Well, bluntly, they do. Its called Soft Kill. World depopulation that could effect all of us. Thats, talking to all of us. This is how we are informed of their actions. If you cant translate what they share, your a useless eater. The rule says they must get our permission, first. She obviously had to agree to carry the message, not really knowing if it was covert intell or message from other side. We are "played" that way, ya know.

They play on our ignorance.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

LOL! That's hilarious!

Considering that there's a woman channeling these spirits and three in the dry liquor ad, I thought the poster was trying to tell us that all women are evil demons out to deceive the world!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanks (and Thoughtful1, for the initial info) ... now I'll be looking for the secrets of the universe in that dumb add for the remainder of the day.

The lizard head-in-flower arrangement to the right stood out immediately, though all the women look like prime Scottsdale homo reptilia squamata candidates, imo.

I'd need a LOT of wine to join that scenario for a chat... unless they were all lizards talking about the imminent takeover and culling, that is.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

The more ya know!

I see two tranny nordics getting ready to consume an unsuspecting Terran, but that's me.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyBlueCat

I've been in that "weird place" for quite some time...

but I fault the "world" and everyone else in it for that.

If solipsism is indeed a thing, then ... well...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join