It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use Florida classrooms as a study

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This will likely happen regardless, some schools will not mandate masks, and some schools will. Track the two, and find out if there is a surge in kids that's different in any area, and put the mask theory to bed. It either helps enough to do it, or it doesn't. But a real world no lab rats needed example exists. It would be nice to actually use "science" with our current situation.

And I am aware that some kids and teachers may wear masks in the free schools. But then they do have that right. Data would tell the tale.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Even if not a single child gets sick in Florida schools yet schools in New York are the new hot spot, there will be some excuse as to why.

The propaganda is so thick they can say just about anything. They will say the colder weather spreads the Covid to the kids easier or something and idiots will lap up the lies with a big toothy grin on their faces.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
This will likely happen regardless, some schools will not mandate masks, and some schools will. Track the two, and find out if there is a surge in kids that's different in any area, and put the mask theory to bed. It either helps enough to do it, or it doesn't. But a real world no lab rats needed example exists. It would be nice to actually use "science" with our current situation.

And I am aware that some kids and teachers may wear masks in the free schools. But then they do have that right. Data would tell the tale.

What!

Use science?

Use data?

How dare you suggest a scientific data driven way to check the effectiveness of masks in the classroom.

Very anti-government to suggest they use science to see if they were wrong or right!
Just like actually doing an audit of the election to see if they were wrong or right was totally anti-government!

edit on 8/15/21 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I live in florida. The propaganda is thick in the news.
The nation's dems are after DeSantis
Don't believe everything you read.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08

I see what DeSantis is doing and I think he is taking the right stance. This is the United States of America. The Constitution isn't suspended. I think we all understand the health issues going around, but if this doesn't stop, it's going to end badly. There is another way to do this, and by force is not the way. Newton's third law, yet again. Push harder, then have that stupid look on your face when the pushback comes. He is speaking up when everyone should be saying the same thing, but finding the right way to address the virus. I wish DeSantis well.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Too bad the PCR test is merging all illnesses/diseases and having them all count as a covid-19 positive.
www.niaid.nih.gov...
From link;

In the United States, nearly all children become infected with RSV by age 2, with 75,000 to 125,000 of them hospitalized each year. Globally, RSV affects an estimated 64 million people and causes 160,000 deaths each year.

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Mark08

I see what DeSantis is doing and I think he is taking the right stance. This is the United States of America. The Constitution isn't suspended. I think we all understand the health issues going around, but if this doesn't stop, it's going to end badly. There is another way to do this, and by force is not the way. Newton's third law, yet again. Push harder, then have that stupid look on your face when the pushback comes. He is speaking up when everyone should be saying the same thing, but finding the right way to address the virus. I wish DeSantis well.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Too bad the PCR test is merging all illnesses/diseases and having them all count as a covid-19 positive.

Your link does not support your claim.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The link shows the annual hospitalizations for children under 2 years old for the RSV which will be easily conflated to scare the hell out of everyone. Justify masking children.

originally posted by: Phage

edit on 15-8-2021 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

And yet, they are testing for RSV. And not conflating it with anything.
www.lowellsun.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This is what we've been accostumed to.
Were you aware of this as it's related to our vaccinations?

They lie and cover up at every turn and kids are next on their list. That's why I included the link, that is propaganda fuel for the media, CDC, Fauci and others.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
From link;

Abstract

Aims of the study: Patient comprehension is a critical part of meeting medical ethics standards of informed consent in study designs. The aim of the study was to determine if sufficient literature exists to require clinicians to disclose the specific risk that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus.

Methods used to conduct the study: Published literature was reviewed to identify preclinical and clinical evidence that COVID-19 vaccines could worsen disease upon exposure to challenge or circulating virus. Clinical trial protocols for COVID-19 vaccines were reviewed to determine if risks were properly disclosed.

Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Yeah. The authors think that the volunteers for the clinical trials were not sufficiently informed and they may be right.

Did any of those things happen during the clinical trials?
edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
By the way we are in phase 4 of trials and yes many have died and many seriously injured.

It doesn't matter having kids sick in hospitals is all they need to gin up fear. Facts be damned.
I saw Dr Collins about a week ago say something that was incorrect just to sensationalize while on CNN only to later go on Twitter to correct himself.
That's who we are dealing with.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Yeah. The authors think that the volunteers for the clinical trials were not sufficiently informed and they may be right.

Did any of those things happen during the clinical trials?

Please show evidence of the effect on children during the clinical trials.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What a weak response.
Read it again.
Of course it happened. did you skip the last part?
How disingenuous of you. Is this the first time you're hearing of ADE? Many vaccinated are getting sick and it should have been explained to them that this had a significant chance of happening. Over 1,000 have died and some estimations are 10's of thousands dead with hundreds of thousands seriously injured.

Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Of course it happened.
Perhaps you misunderstood. Did any of those dreadful things actually happen during the clinical trials?

Your quote does not say that they did. It says that the volunteers should have been informed of every possible thing that might have gone wrong. That is all it says.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
When did the trials end?
You must have missed the fine print.

Of course it happened.
Perhaps you misunderstood. Did any of those dreadful things actually happen during the clinical trials?

Your quote does not say that they did. It says that the volunteers should have been informed of every possible thing that might have gone wrong. That is all it says.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You said;

Lol. It did not say that it said specific and significant, it only addressed ADE.
DID you see the data on the breakthrough cases and the deaths? Autopsies?
Was this death of a fully vaccinated 36 year old from ADE?
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Was this death of a fully vaccinated 36 year old from ADE?

I don't know. You tell me.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I honestly believe there will be NO HONEST STUDY that takes into account ALL TYPES OF ILLNESSES , situations, ect.

i am jaded due to practical experience as a parent of multiple kids.

here is where i am coming from

any parent KNOWS schools of all levels (from pre K to HS) are germ factories.
thats not saying they are any different than any other place like sporting events, concerts, JOBS, or out in the public.

just that since (well before covid) you sent you kid to school 5 days a week (baring holidays , teachers institute and breaks) for about 9 months (give or take) a year.
usually in a class (regular students) of anywhere from 15 to 30 plus kiddos..
depending on age will have contact with each other in various ways and sharing (especially the little ones) many items.

they expose each other to a whole host of pathogens of vary degrees. along with what nature / environment throws at them.

so they come home, sent home, or stay home due to a whole host of things they "share" among them no matter how hard one tries to keep them home if known sick.

that isnt a bad thing overall due to it helps build up an immune system and outside of maybe a head lice outbreak (btw not fun by any means , i know) .

now add that anyone who has covid that is testable in their system is treated as if they have the plague .
they send kids home with symptoms that the "heath dept" claims COULD indicate covid.
that those same symptoms cover a whole host of things and even if they KNOW the kid has say bad "female cramps" leading to headaches, vomiting, fainting or say a special needs child says "head hurt" when they are really tired.
they send them home and say "either get them tested clear or a note from a doctor to return" or you stay home for two weeks.
or someone in the class with all separation precautions "tested positive" they send EVERYONE HOME in that class (or around them for two weeks"

both of above happened to me with the first two situations happening TWICE.

to be fair the nurse knows my kids and stated bluntly they "HAVE NO CHOICE because ORDERED by health dept to take these actions (supported by the school btw)" .

then take into account most states will classify any PROVEN AND IN TESTING for covid cases as new cases.. even if test comes back negative (happened to me TWICE) wont change figures.

now taking all of what i said into account and the "covid agenda" being pushed.

how in hell are we gonna get an HONEST STUDY out of this.

are they gonna test for other causes?
are they gonna differentiate between non transmittable have covid indicators vs infectious covid?
gonna differentiate between less harmful (aka just like the flu) variants vs deadly ones?
ect ect ect.

or just as we are doing now... we suspect covid and thats what we calling it..

just like being done with covid deaths .

scrounger

new topics

top topics

join