It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabul Airport has thousands of fleeing civilians on Tarmac

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
A recent photo of Kabul Airport. . . . .

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Many billions of tax-funded dollars in arms and supplies to people wev'e been bombing since 1999.

edit on pmSundaySunday20500000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder how emboldened the Taliban became once they saw how pathetic and weak that squatter stock puppet is. Will this be the spark that activates the huge push of immigrants they've welcomed into Europe and the UK. I've not seen how welcoming they are to the lockdowns and vax measures so I feel they have been worked in for another purpose. On one side they would be a good ally against the nwo plans of technocratic totalitarianism as their religious views don't likely entail a cyborgentic Allah, but its more likely that they are a wild card in this big finale of 3D reality tv.

Regardless when you see a scene like that with those many people fleeing with their families, you have to wonder what the ripple effect may be.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Brassmonkey

There are times for swearing and this is one of them.

This is the biggest Cluster F**K!

State Dept warning American not to come to airport as it's taking fire!!

af.usembassy.gov...

Event: The security situation in Kabul is changing quickly including at the airport. There are reports of the airport taking fire; therefore we are instructing U.S. citizens to shelter in place.

edit on 15-8-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
wait a second i just realized something, we made some kind of deal with taliban, nobody put up a fight against them suddenly, we have also been making a fuss over xing jing and the ughyrs being mistreated in china and afghanistan borders china, did we do this on purpose to cause china trouble with Islamic extremism and offered support of some kind to fight china?

There's some much desired resources in that area and I'm sure China would like more direct access to that. It could also be a trial run to assert their authority within these areas. The seeds have been planted for some time now and you need a clown in the cards to give the weeds a chance to grow.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

Chinese state controlled mining and energy companies were awarded the first contracts in Afghanistan.
I'm sure I read somewhere that The Taliban had said they were going to honour those contracts.....make of that what you will.

I know things couldn't continue as they were but surely something better than this could have been sorted out?

The US and UK should hang their heads in shame at this abandonment of the Afghani people.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Answers?

What difference, at this point, does it make?

There's your answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: xuenchen

Where's NATO ? πŸ™„

NATO exists to protect NATO member countries.

That doesn't include Afghanistan.

WRONGoo

the forces in Afghanistan is called ISAF

The International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) was a NATO-led military mission in Afghanistan

you'll also note that the alliance in the SCS is called QUAD japan India Australia USA, + South Korea & France

they're extremely anti CCP anti belt and road because they all have something in common, upholding the international rules based system

if you're watching OSINT you'll note just about everybody has a naval presence in the SCS currently, this is a clear statement to the CCP, its hard to think of a way they're getting out of this huge alliance amassing against them

perhaps their could be surprises along the road... but this looks pretty game set match

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

the previous government made those deals, if things follow how i expect the taliban wont keep to the previous agreements even with whatever benefit it might bring.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Where's NATO ? πŸ™„

WHERE'S JOE?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Where's NATO ? πŸ™„

WHERE'S JOE?

This Joe Biden

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Where's NATO ? πŸ™„

WHERE'S JOE?

Joe? He's on the phone with Hitler. It's a deep, involved discussion about that talk FDR had with the nation on TV the other week.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Not sure if I can direct link a reddit post here,but there are a few of US troops guarding the kabul airport perimeter and telling the crowds to get back..
If you search "US troops guarding the perimeter of the Kabul International Airport tonight"on reddit you can see.

I would not like that job today-the airport is in chaos.

Edit-people are saying its the 82nd airbourne in the comments.
Must be a nightmare for those guys.
edit on 15/8/2021 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

There are times for swearing and this is one of them.

This is the biggest Cluster F**K!

State Dept warning American not to come to airport as it's taking fire!!

af.usembassy.gov...

Event: The security situation in Kabul is changing quickly including at the airport. There are reports of the airport taking fire; therefore we are instructing U.S. citizens to shelter in place.

This makes me sick to my stomach. Just leaving fellow Americans stranded. Speechless over this ….

edit on 15-8-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2021 by Enduro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Because I hear we abandoned that country after two decades to find the REAL terrorists here stateside…
a reply to: slatesteam
what do you propose they do?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I just read that the Taliban have entered Kabul and captured the presidential palace. The Afghani president has fled the country.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
That looks like a sceen from that movie Greenland.

Scary stuff.

All Trumps fault!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Vietnam 2 !!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Sec of State is caught Blink'in πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Where's NATO ? πŸ™„

NATO exists to protect NATO member countries.

That doesn't include Afghanistan.

ButButBut

NATO remains committed to the enduring partnership with Afghanistan

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join