It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination: The Mark of the Beast?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaBoogieMan
The deception is thinking that the mark is going to be on the right hand or the forehead.

How convenient.

You miss the "buying and selling" part.

I replied to that. People all over the world can buy and sell just fine without a vax passport right now.

And sorry, there is no fishing around to get the results you want. The numbers are either there or there not.

Sure there is, just look at the example in your next post:

And what are the odds of "Hurricane Ida", Mark of Beast, A Covid 19 Vaccine, A Covid Vaccine and Vaccination all having numerical numbers of 666 and 111???

"Mark of Beast" instead of "Mark of the Beast" because the second one gives 488 instead of 666 and that just wouldn't work.

"Covid vaccines" gives 1617, makes sense that it should work if the numbers don't lie and there isn't just "A covid 19 vaccine" but many. Nope you fished for the one that gave you 666.

It's also one heck of a coincidence that Coronavirus, Anthony Fauci, and Toilet Paper all equal 56.

According to gematrix.org those 3 are different and none of them equal 56.

I guess you can also fish around for the gematria calc that helps you satisfy your bias as well.

edit on 29-8-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

The two oldest copies of revelation have the number as 616, not 666.

Very interesting discussion.

m.youtube.com...
edit on 29-8-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I guess we need to look for signs of both numbers, just to be sure!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1
How can you be sure of anything when 616 includes things like:

Absolute Miracle - Good
JFK - Maybe good
Liberty - Good
Blasphemy - Bad
Ritual Sacrifice - Bad
The Good Lord Is Coming - Good
Holocaust Camp - Bad
Anti Globalist Candidate - Maybe good
Smurfette - Mostly good
The Fascist Right - I'm guessing the right doesn't like this
Cake Boss Arrested - Poor Buddy
Get A Life Stupid - Hint

There is something for everyone, you just have to pick and choose.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There is that one story where God punishes the Israelites with venomous snakes, while also making a snake that you had to look into it eyes while biting you.

"Repent!!! And tho shall be saved".

Does Holy Water count as sanitary an disinfectant, especially since we don't want to bring filth, an bring about the Lords wrath? Apparently demons boil an bubble in it, which means it working. I heard Jesus blood was also 99.98percent alcohol, and Satan a little prick that could...infect you an die.
edit on 29-8-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555
Mark of the Beast" A reference to a symbol from the biblical Book of Revelations showing allegiance to Satan

OP I know this isn't R&R and I'm not going to break the rules. But honestly your thread pretty much suggests that all vaccinated people are now under control of the Devil. It doesn't irk me in a religious sort of way but more so because you're theory is pretty over bearing. I'm Vacced fully, but I'd never suggest that those that are not vaxed bear the number of the beast. (Yes, if I wanted to I could twist the meaning of those words and do that, it's all theory, after all)

Personally, I don't think all the vaccinated are marked or the vaccines themselves are the mark, especially since many were scared and fooled into taking it, if it were. I do think the push to ostracize the unvaccinated and isolate them from society is though. Those who support such authoritarian ideas, are at that point willingly giving consent to the spirit of the kingdom of the beast at least.

I also interoperate the passage in question differently than most; more symbolically, where the right hand and the forehead are not literal locations, but symbolic representation of ones actions and thoughts. The mark could be as simple as an open oath to the beast system.

I also think a lot of it is conditional prophecy, meaning it can happen at anytime and has happened even before, like the societal exclusion of the Jews and others in many periods and times. Anytime a government begins such actions, it always leads to bad ends.

edit on 29-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: trimming quote

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The beresheet prophecy says we've got about a decade left.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know how much stock I put into it, but it's pretty interesting to think about the heiroglyphycal aspect of ancient Hebrew and Aramaic.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rounda

Beresheit, I think.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Beresheit, I think.

I have no idea, you may be right. I can only read the English versions and use a concordance to look up words I find interesting. Ha. They spell it beresheet. It might be bulle#e for all I know.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   

It was a joke. Berenstain v Berenstein.

A rotten joke, apparently. Time for bed.

edit on 9/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

It was a joke. Berenstain v Berenstein.

A rotten joke, apparently. Time for bed.

Definitely Berenstein lol

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The mark is different from the 666 any concordance shows its a branding. The 666 is plural and represents a multitude/army under the name. The book of numbers and Ezekiel 4( I think) shows this too

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

666 is the number of a man. Man is plural here and a number of them under the name of the beast. The book of numbers will show you what is meant

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The mark is the VAX...upon the forehead signifies thoughts and or reasons for VAX...the hand signifies the action ..or the way the VAX was instrumtalized
on each other and the harm from both of these head and hand is infinite...666...in other words..its hard to understand or even imagine how by simply taking some medicine would damn a skull to hell...well ..the possibilities are endless..666..as are the reasons.

originally posted by: djrevill

666 is the number of a man. Man is plural here and a number of them under the name of the beast. The book of numbers will show you what is meant

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: djrevill
The number 666 is all about worshipping something human. That's all explained in the thread I linked.

edit on 14-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

We have to worship a image and nothing else.

To be able to buy or sell you will have to have three things.

1. The mark.
2. The name of the beast.
3. The number of his name. Which is 666.

Its all in the verse right here:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

The image we will worship is something we have worshiped before. Or is worshiping right now at present day. And that would probably be Jesus.
Jesus was slain and did live.

You can read about that in this verse:
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66
I know. My Revelation series includes four threads on ch13. I've done the work and can supply the links.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I can just go into youre profile and see what posts you have made.
You have made a few to i see

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Phage

Did you read the OP?

Of course it's about the vaccine. Please try to follow along.

As for Revelations, I fully belive this entire story was passed down over several generations. Even edited by several world powers in our history. I don't expect them to get the exact story, just the premise. I also don't think the story is correct in most cases since we know how tribal knowledge gets passed on.

I don't think so....

The Bible is the living word of God......its not a story.....

Its impossible for man to interpret its deeper multiple meanings...

Revelation is written just as it is meant to be...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66
Here is the Index of the revelation threads;
Revelation-Project complete

For the rest of the material, I recommend this;
Ten years of Bible threads
This is what i use myself when I'm looking for my own threads, because the list in the profile is a bit of a maze.

edit on 14-9-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join