It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccination: The Mark of the Beast?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Can you please provide a source on where a vaccine was the basis on whether you are able to work, spend money, get an education, travel, or simply go attend a form of pleasure like seeing a football game or a play?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Oh. I see. It's all about the vaccine. That's the actual thing that Revalation was talking about.

And all the other times that the End was upon us, they were just wrong.

Right?

Surely you are right, this time.

edit on 8/15/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

Yep that is right, the mark is no really like a stamp on the head, but more like a way for governments to control the population, making dependent to those in charge for all needs, just like the bible say.

I always though it was scary, a mark in the forehead, but is not, from SS, to ID cards and now forced jabs is all ways to control the populations, now if the agenda with the soo called passports, the actual biblical prediction will become finalized.

No jab no passport no liberties, no services no food or work.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Did you read the OP?

Of course it's about the vaccine. Please try to follow along.

As for Revelations, I fully belive this entire story was passed down over several generations. Even edited by several world powers in our history. I don't expect them to get the exact story, just the premise. I also don't think the story is correct in most cases since we know how tribal knowledge gets passed on.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Got it. Revelation was specifically about the vaccine.

No doubt about it. The End is nigh.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Got it. Revelation was specifically about the vaccine.

No doubt about it.

Please cite where I said that.

I actually agreed with you in the fact this story has been passed down so many times it's likely wrong.

The thing I did say is the premise of the story makes sense in the situation we are in now. Can you not open your mind even a little to take in others opinions?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I said that I enjoy Bible arguments.

And it is Skunk Works, after all. Where everyone can be right.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Until you are forced to declare a certain someone God whom isn’t before accepting a “mark”
You won’t be receiving the mark of the beast…
If things don’t stop falling into place though you may have to worry about meeting the one who will force you to make that choice…

At no time in history have so many of the signs show what we are seeing now…

Tic tic tic…
edit on 15-8-2021 by 5StarOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Until you are forced to declare a certain someone God whom isn’t before accepting a “mark”
You won’t be receiving the mark of the beast…
If things don’t stop falling into place though you may have to worry about meeting the one who will force you to make that choice…

At no time in history have so many of the signs show what we are seeing now…

Tic tic tic…

Does "worship" necessarily mean declaring someone God?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: shasta9600

Yes regarding the receiving the mark of the beast I believe it does entirely…

you will know who you are choosing as not only the one who will be providing you the means to survive but you will also be accepting them as your God…

Then you can get your mark and continue to live…

Or you can choose death…

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 01:44 AM
link   
No.

The mark of the Beast is www (vi, vi, vi or 666).

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

There are three things you need to be able to buy and sell. But there is only one thing you get forced to have and that is the mark.

The three things you need are mentioned in revelation 13, verse 17. There are two things that wont be the mark. And that is the name of the beast or the number of his name. You wont be forced to have these.

The other thing you will have to do is worship the image of the beast. If you dont do that you will be killed.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Something else that hasn't been brought up yet. This Covid madness is happening at a really bad time.

Prophecy 1 the day of Jezreel prophecy in Hosea. The problem there is that it's a prophecy about a long term curse on all of Israel and the day of Jezreel that follows. But in verse 6-2 the prophecy has a timeline. The curse lasts 2 days in the presence of the Lord followed by the one day of Jezreel. BUT. According to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those days are 1000 year periods of time. Put simply Israel was to be cursed for 2000 years and blessed for a 1000.

So the 2000 years seemed to start with the death of John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. In fact it's mentioned in Malachi 4 if Elijah the prophet was prevented from doing his job then a "he" would come and strike the earth with a curse. I would pose that Jesus Christ was that "he" of the prophecy and the day of Jezreel prophecy is the curse mentioned. And the death of Jesus Christ was part of it. So it would seem we're getting close to the end of the curse. The Apocalypse of Revelation would have to run at the end of the curse or the day of Jezreel would prevent it from happening for another 1000 years.

So moving on the the 2nd prophecy of note. The fig tree parables of Matthew 24. According to the prophecy from the first end time event to the last would take the lifetime of the "generation" alive at the time of the first end time event. So the question becomes "Has a end time event occurred?" And I would say yes. The creation of a nation of Israel in 1948 would appear to be one. See Ezekiel 37.

So I would say the end times of Matthew 24 started on or before May 15 1948. The Apocalypse is 73 years old now. And depending on the interpretation of the generation it could last as long as 120 years approximately for the last member of the generation or 80 years approximately if we're talking about the bulk of the generation born in 1948 dying off.

Plus if you haven't noticed yet the two prophesies seem to be predicting the end of the Apocalypse in the late 2020s.

Btw I beat you all so far by creating my thread on the the Biden beast mark.

12/19/2020

edit on 16-8-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

I still think revelation 13 is a work in progress. And what we see now is some sort of test or simulation of whats to come.

In revelation 13 verse 17. There are three elements that must be instored.

1. You have to have the mark.

2. You have to have the name of the Beast.

3. You must have the number of his name.

Only the mark will be forced onto you. The other two will not. But you have to have them to beable to buy or sell.

I also beleive the image of the beast must be made. And a worship must be installed. And i think this is being installed and is a work in progress. That means not yet finalized.

To our knowledge today there is only one individual who have been wound by a sword, and did live. And that is Jesus.

Why do i mention Jesus as this individual..? Because we are to be deceiveth verse 14. The deception diden't start in Revelation 13, verse 14. The deception stared in the garden of Eden.

If you read revelation 13. verse 11 and 12. They are telling us something important about this deception.

The individual who was wounded by the sword but lived. Is also going to be used by the second beast (rev13. verse 11).

Who do we worship today..? It is Jesus. And who will we worship when the Beast with two horns like a lamb and speaks like a Dragon comes..?

Jesus said something very important to us. Jesus said. Don't worship me worship my father. Do you see how we are going to be decived..and how it is going to work..?

Today we are being instructed to worship Jesus. Something Jesus said we shouldent do. This deception goes very deep when it comes to many peoples personal faith.

People are really going to be put to the test when they have to make up their mind about who they worship. Because it is going to cost them their lives if they don't worship the image.

Would you reject worshiping Jesus... Probably not. Who today wouldent want to put their faith in Jesus.... Everyone who beleives have put their faith in Jesus.

Why did Jesus live. Because he put his faith in his father.

People of faith are all being set up. And our scripture is being used against us. Our scripture is a part of the deception.

We are being told that Jesus is God. The deciver is going to stand in the temple and proclaim to be God. To be Jesus or christ.

This is why the Beast in revelation 13 verse 11 will use the same image of worship as we have today. You wont see it comming because you will be expecting something else.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DaBoogieMan

The Anti C will not trick you into getting the mark. They will tell you up front what it is and what it means. God will not punish you if you are forced to get it as in held down as long as you resist and never stop resisting. God can tell who willingly gets that mark at a glance.

YEah there are similarities,but thats on purpose to make people who are religious scared.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just to let you know...."Hurricane Ida" has the same #s as the #s in this topic.

edit on 29-8-2021 by DaBoogieMan because: added picture

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Can you name another time in history, where you couldn't buy or sell without a vaccination card? And, if i'm not mistaken, doesn't a needle leave a "mark"? People been screaming over here, over here. But it's really been over there. 2020 was just the beginning of sorrows.

The numbers don't lie.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaBoogieMan
Can you name another time in history, where you couldn't buy or sell without a vaccination card?

You can do that now.

And, if i'm not mistaken, doesn't a needle leave a "mark"?

These don't leave one on the right hand or the forehead.

The numbers don't lie.

Gematria numbers do.

You can fish around in their results until you find what you want.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The deception is thinking that the mark is going to be on the right hand or the forehead. You miss the "buying and selling" part. And sorry, there is no fishing around to get the results you want. The numbers are either there or there not.

You sound like you believe in coincidences and not facts of the matter.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: DaBoogieMan
Can you name another time in history, where you couldn't buy or sell without a vaccination card?

You can do that now.

And, if i'm not mistaken, doesn't a needle leave a "mark"?

These don't leave one on the right hand or the forehead.

The numbers don't lie.

Gematria numbers do.

You can fish around in their results until you find what you want.

And what are the odds of "Hurricane Ida", Mark of Beast, A Covid 19 Vaccine, A Covid Vaccine and Vaccination all having numerical numbers of 666 and 111???

I guess it's just a coincidence that Hurricane Ida = 119 and is 16 years since Katrina hit, huh? I guess it was also a coincidence that the plane in Afghanistan was #1109 lol And Covid was given the # 19 just for sh!ts and giggles???

It's also one heck of a coincidence that Coronavirus, Anthony Fauci, and Toilet Paper all equal 56. Where's the "fishing around" that you spoke of???? It's all in plain sight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join