It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandatory Booster for Necessary Surgeries

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
That didn't take long.

Don't have a link but was just informed by the SIL that before She can get a necessary Surgery (I believe on He knee) She will have to take a Mandatory Covid Booster Shot and this comes from the Insurance Company. It amazing how many People/Companies get to tell Us what We have to do with Our bodies before they will do what they are actually there for.

The fact the Booster isn't part of the EUA and not recommended yet by the CDC couldn't that put the insurance company in to some legal issues, especially if She/others are adversely affected? Or does everyone just have blanket immunity at this point?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is what I have been afraid of... the "end around." I don't *think* my employer would mandate the VX. UNLESS, for example, our insurance company said that they would drop employer unless there was 100% compliance.

I have very real, medical, reasons for not taking the VX and I previously had CV with ZERO symptoms. So personally, my chances of not getting it without the VX are better than others who have the VX alone (but have not had the virus).

But regardless, I don't believe that anyone should be forced to take a VX that is not really a VX - for which the "technology" MRNA does not have a long enough history to make the individual comfortable with their choice.

However, again, it is this "back door" way of forcing compliance that has had me concerned. Will insurance companies be able to drop people that won't - or CAN'T - take the VX? Even if they previously had CV with no issues - thus, have lower risk for the illness than those that are "just" VX'd?

Your post, seemingly confirms that what I've been worrying about is indeed a possibility...
edit on 15-8-2021 by nicevillegrl because: grammar

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Unbelievable times
At which point do we stop paying taxes
if we do not share equal freedoms and access

edit on pmSundaySunday20100000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

So when do I get every dollar I've put into insurance this year back?

J/K, I've got 700k in medical "bills" this year that they've mostly covered.... of course that's probably closer to 7k if they hadn't gotten involved in jacking up the prices in the first place, and that's more than they've left me to pay...

Still don't have the vax though, and therefore shouldn't be needing any boosters, right?
...Right?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod It amazing how many People/Companies get to tell Us what We have to do with Our bodies

it's amazing anybody listens to them. yet they do. ah well, there goes society.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

So now the insurance companies are joining medical providers, with getting United States taxpayer dollars for forcing vaccinations on people?

The people in charge are playing with fire.

In a test of power against millions and millions of citizens, they will lose.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I would suggest getting your house in order by drastically reducing your reliance on the system.
I for one will not benefit any institution actively working against me or my loved ones
Turn on, tune in, drop out

edit on pmSundaySunday20200000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Insurance company rolling the dice that the vax will take them out before they have to pay for the surgery. Any delays just saves payouts. Just sayin….

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
So what will they do if I wind up in an accident and need life saving surgery? A vaccine at that point is useless. They'd have to mandate the vaccine to get the insurance in the first place, in which case I wouldn't use that company for my medical insurance to begin with.

God, why do I come here only to see things get worse by the minute?

At least ATS is hopping with activity, there was a point where new posts could take a day or two to make it worth while to check in on this site.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Pretty soon people will start noticing that this was a bad idea.

I mean all of it.

"Society"

Remember, what you though the future would look like?

A new smartphone or a gaming console does not really cut it, or does it?

We are all trapped in boxes.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Not shocking....insurance companies likely get a cut and they know they will never have to pay any claims due to the vaxes not having approval or licensing....its a win win for them, especially if something bad happens and that person has other medical issues they have to pay for because of it.

It's sick.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it's definitely coming to the point, that people will rise against the power structures which permit these behaviours from the private coporations which are blatantly in charge of this nonsense of shenanigans. I beileve that's the proper term - 'a nonsense of shenanigans'. Certainly that's what seems to be unfolding.

I believe the other relevant term is 'a bloodletting of mutinies'.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

In some places they are doing testing no matter if you are vaxed or not. At some point people will have to figure whatever was it worth getting the vax? i saw a sad story how a daughter survived covid but the father who was vaxed did not and doctors said his condition would had being worse without the vax?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

In some places they are doing testing no matter if you are vaxed or not. At some point people will have to figure whatever was it worth getting the vax? i saw a sad story how a daughter survived covid but the father who was vaxed did not and doctors said his condition would had being worse without the vax?

Can't really get worse than not surviving....

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

To many
not living is the same as dying.
edit on pmSundaySunday20300000008pm8 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I think there are some situations in which dying would indeed be preferable, from a purely selfish perspective...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I dont think these vax madate passports would be the norm. I think there might be a pushbacks the fact that you need weekly tests? that shows they have no confidence in the vax.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Cant that person get a medical consent form?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My insurance company just sent me a card to fill out. if i get the VAX they will send me a $100 Visa card.
That got me thinking why would any insurance company want to push this VAX? I mean what if it does start hurting the populace en mass, they are the one having to pay all the doctor and hospital bills. They might just be shooting themselves in the foot over this.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I have to try to make sure I don't need any surgeries because I can't take the vaccine because of intolerance to it and some of it's ingredients.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join