It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this more lies, or is there evidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
Chris Wallace interviews Dr. Collins. Dr. Collins, who stated that the science was settled over natural immunity the other day, now is saying that we have all the proof that masks save kids, and 400 kids have died from Covid. I'm not discounting the number of deaths in kids. But we heard that the kids who died, had life threatening illnesses already, like leukemia. I have heard there were school systems that didn't require masks in kids, and didn't have different results in the numbers. That's hearsay until it isn't, but shouldn't there be studies on this?

We need to know the truth. Hearing this guy lament on how horrible it is that politics gets in the way of science, makes me not trust him in the slightest, as he speaks on how anyone could not trust the masks. He doesn't remember Fauci telling the world masks don't work for this virus, then changing course.

I'm thinking this guy is totally political, and I'm quit sure our media is total garbage as NONE of them question things or ask these questions we ask here.

edit on 15-8-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

In the clip, Dr Fauci says “There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”

www.reuters.com... -with-a-mask-idUSKBN26T2TR

it's true he said this, and it's true he changed his stance. But what he said, was it not true then? Or did he just change his narrative and pretend he didn't say it?

If they want us all to fully believe them, consistent answers, coupled with real studies would be a fantastic way to show us the way.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
video.foxnews.com...=show-clips
Chris Wallace interviews Dr. Collins. Dr. Collins, who stated that the science was settled over natural immunity the other day, now is saying that we have all the proof that masks save kids, and 400 kids have died from Covid. I'm not discounting the number of deaths in kids. But we heard that the kids who died, had life threatening illnesses already, like leukemia. I have heard there were school systems that didn't require masks in kids, and didn't have different results in the numbers. That's hearsay until it isn't, but shouldn't there be studies on this?

We need to know the truth. Hearing this guy lament on how horrible it is that politics gets in the way of science, makes me not trust him in the slightest, as he speaks on how anyone could not trust the masks. He doesn't remember Fauci telling the world masks don't work for this virus, then changing course.

I'm thinking this guy is totally political, and I'm quit sure our media is total garbage as NONE of them question things or ask these questions we ask here.

The kids had other illnesses. As I stated the other day, a similar number of kids die every year from regular flu yet there were no mask mandates... AND THAT IS WITH A FLU VACCINE.

These people don't want truth or facts. It is an agenda driven by mass hysteria.

They are so knee deep in it they can't accept they may be wrong.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

of course he is, he's fauci cohort at the NIH.
and look here, just pal'in around with some buds

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

of course he is, he's fauci cohort at the NIH.
and look here, just pal'in around with some buds

I think the 800lb gorilla in the room is that the "public" doesn't question any of this. The MSM perpetuates the narrative, tells the viewers how horrible the "anti-vaxxers" are, tells them that "anti-vaxxers are the reason you have to wear a mask", and they believe it. Hell, they actually believe that anti-vaxxers caused the delta variant. You know, the one that originated in India. Mass brain washing. And they are lapping it up.
edit on 15-8-2021 by network dude because: removed pictures

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Anytime the usual hacks say the 'science is settled' they're flat out LYING.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Anytime the usual hacks say the 'science is settled' they're flat out LYING.

science by definition is never settled. To hear someone who claims to be in charge, and is a scientists say this kills their credibility. at least to people who understand words.

science-

the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
bacterial pneumonia

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Implications for Future Pandemic Planning

Anyways...

Conclusions

According to the findings obtained, ivermectin can provide an increase in clinical recovery, improvement in prognostic laboratory parameters and a decrease in mortality rates even when used in patients with severe COVID-19. Consequently, ivermectin should be considered as an alternative drug that can be used in the treatment of COVID-19 disease or as an additional option to existing protocols.

edit on (8/15/2121 by loveguy because:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

at what point does he mention the kids, their underlying health conditions, or anything mentioned in the OP?
He's talking about booster shots for a tiny subset of the population. In a few weeks he will be saying the rest of you need a booster. But this has nothing to do with the OP unless you can explain why.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

at what point does he mention the kids, their underlying health conditions, or anything mentioned in the OP?
He's talking about booster shots for a tiny subset of the population. In a few weeks he will be saying the rest of you need a booster. But this has nothing to do with the OP unless you can explain why.

When does Dr. Fauci mention kids? - @ 3:48 in the video

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well let's see out of 108 million people infected that makes it a 0.0003% death rate for kids. Being that about 27,000 kids die every year from unintentional injury, they have a much better chance of dying while playing outside...literally.

Stupid people pushing the Vax is stupid.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
chicago.suntimes.com...

Out of nearly 1,500 shooting victims so far this year, at least 52 victims were 15 or younger, compared to 43 last year, an increase of 21%. The increase in child shooting victims tracks closely with the overall spike in Chicago shootings — adults included — of 20.3%.

52 kids were shot and killed in Chicago alone just this year. If kids lives were truly important enough to warrant protecting them with some apparatus, body armor would save more lives than masks.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

chicago.suntimes.com...

Out of nearly 1,500 shooting victims so far this year, at least 52 victims were 15 or younger, compared to 43 last year, an increase of 21%. The increase in child shooting victims tracks closely with the overall spike in Chicago shootings — adults included — of 20.3%.

52 kids were shot and killed in Chicago alone just this year. If kids lives were truly important enough to warrant protecting them with some apparatus, body armor would save more lives than masks.

Exactly... yet you can count on one hand all the kids dead from Covid in Chicagoland.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I've noticed that people on this forum have a habit of taking information that we were told months ago and then claiming that they're predicting some future action.

We were told about the possibility of needing seasonal boosters back before the vax was even being given to the public. Fauci was very open and up front about it. Nothing was hidden. He said that Covid could become endemic to the extent that gets merged into "seasonal flu" (Which is actually a dozen different strains of various virus rather than a single "things") and that we may get a shot each flu season against any new variants or mutations.

So, please don't pretend that you're coming up with some bleeding edge smoking gun conspiracy. You're parroting thing that Fauci was himself was suggesting may be needed.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

chicago.suntimes.com...

Exactly... yet you can count on one hand all the kids dead from Covid in Chicagoland.

Because it's mostly an illness that effects adults. Please stop trying to fudge the issue.

Kids spread covid even if they aren't effected by it, and by vaxing them we significantly reduce the amount that they can spread it, and significantly reduce the risk of them getting it as adults.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

chicago.suntimes.com...

You object to your kid wearing a mask, I can't see you being happy about them wearing a flack vest.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Keep a list of leaders in government and industry who are lying to Americans in what is turning out to be a war between us and them.. It might come in handy relatively soon.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

science by definition is never settled. To hear someone who claims to be in charge, and is a scientists say this kills their credibility. at least to people who understand words.

Bingo! Anyone who utters phrases like "the science is settled" is not a scientist. Case in point, Bill Nye, "The Science Guy". He has said the climate change issue is not debatable. That's the absolute antithesis of science. Collins is from that same camp. He's not a scientist. Nor is Bill Gates.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Fauci claimed that he only said that because he was worried people would buy all the masks and there wouldn't be any for healthcare workers.

Fauci, June 12: The reason for that is that we were concerned the public health community, and many people were saying this, were concerned that it was at a time when personal protective equipment, including the N95 masks and the surgical masks, were in very short supply. And we wanted to make sure that the people, namely the health care workers, who were brave enough to put themselves in a harm way, to take care of people who you know were infected with the coronavirus and the danger of them getting infected. We did not want them to be without the equipment that they needed. So there was not enthusiasm about going out and everybody buying a mask or getting a mask.

www.factcheck.org...

So that was his explanation. He lied in order to manipulate people's behavior. This is a pattern with Fauci, and why I disregarded all information coming from him since the beginning of this.
edit on 15-8-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join