It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan President Flees, Biden Blames Trump For The Fall Of Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Afghanistan has fallen in record time and the Taliban now have billions worth of American weapons and equipment including drones. Instead of organizing a controlled exodus, the Biden admin goes on TV to blame Trump.

Really? Who is now the commander in chief and has had no problems breaking any previous Trump policies and executive orders?

www.mediaite.com...

‘I Inherited a Deal Cut By My Predecessor’: Biden Issues Statement on Afghanistan, as Taliban Control Spreads

President Joe Biden issued a statement on Sunday regarding the deteriorating situation in Afghanistan, reaffirming his administration’s plans and placing blame on the plan he “inherited from [his] predecessor,” former President Donald Trump, and the inability of the Afghan military to hold their own country.

Taliban enter Afghan capital as US diplomats evacuate by chopper
www.reuters.com...

Taliban enter Kabul from all sides - interior ministry official

U.S. diplomats evacuated by chopper

President's office says firing heard but situation under control

Eastern city of Jalalabad falls without a fight

abcnews.go.com...

edit on 15-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Presidents responsible for the s***show that is Afghanistan: Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden.

+29 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The fact that the US Military would simply abandon billions of dollars in drones, helicopters, vehicles, weapons, and other equipment rather than BLOW IT ALL UP before leaving... tells me everything I need to know.

This was never about leaving, it was about arming the 'enemy' so we could justify going right back in with billions more in equipment for the MIC

Everyone involved, right down to the companies selling them parts for their equipment, should be embarrassed.

Every kid in afghan gets a free military grade hummer while most Americans can't afford a used car.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Presidents responsible for the s***show that is Afghanistan: Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden.

Yeah, What a waste of life and money. 2 Trillion dollars down the toilet and for what?

You would assume they could at least get the evacuation right.

Idiots.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
So Biden all but admits he and all his experts somehow "forgot" to study the plans 🤣

Except what is happening IS the plan 🤣

Wake up People 🤣

We've been HAD 🤣

Backdoor Democrat/RINO deals and secret arrangements galore 🤣

Watch China reap the rewards now 🤣

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But whatabout the first Bush and Clinton ? 🤣

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wrong post

edit on 15-8-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It was inevitable.

F### Asskrackistan!

Bush and Biden own this one. Only reason Obama and Trump didn't do much of anything was because at least they were smart enough to realize what would happen if they ordered any major troop drawdowns. They didn't want Asskrackistan collapsing on their watch.

We should go in there and level Bagram, just flatten it, as well as every one of our bases there. Don't give 'em the satisfaction of getting a bunch of free stuff.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Attention Taxpayers: Identify the top individuals in Government who want American Troops to stay there and die, or return there to die, and get those S.O.B.'s out of OUR government.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't want any troops on the ground, but a couple tactical nukes on Bagram from 50,000 feet wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Make that base and everything on it too hot to handle for the next 1,000 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

People criticizing the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, need to remember Trump ordered this, and the horror happening now is literally his policy. So stop blaming solely Biden for the withdrawal.

Though the former President offered his support of President Joe Biden's plans to bring home American troops, he urged his successor to draw an end to America's longest war well before the September 11 deadline that Biden set last week. Trump said that while leaving Afghanistan is "a wonderful and positive thing to do," he had set a May 1 withdrawal deadline and added that "we should keep as close to that schedule as possible. [Source] "

October 2020: Trump pledges to withdraw troops from Afghanistan by Christmas; Taliban cheer

Genghis Khan, the British, the Russians, and many presidents of the US and the US and its allies have all failed.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: carewemust

I don't want any troops on the ground, but a couple tactical nukes on Bagram from 50,000 feet wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings. Make that base and everything on it too hot to handle for the next 1,000 years.

Yeah, sure. That's the answer.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Remember this....

www.bbc.com...

Then COVID hit. Those who manufacture weapons do not want Peace in the ME. That would be those who control the State Department.

This is horrible and now it will be heavily armed and nothing we can do about it but somewhere, someone made a f ton of money.

link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It was inevitable.

F### Asskrackistan!

Bush and Biden own this one. Only reason Obama and Trump didn't do much of anything was because at least they were smart enough to realize what would happen if they ordered any major troop drawdowns. They didn't want Asskrackistan collapsing on their watch.

We should go in there and level Bagram, just flatten it, as well as every one of our bases there. Don't give 'em the satisfaction of getting a bunch of free stuff.

Barak Hussein Obama cancelled the Afghanistan troop draw-down and pumped it back up to 8,400 before leaving office in 2017.

Source: www.militarytimes.com...

The timeline in the above article stops at that point.

Trump must have done something good, like draw down troop levels, while protecting them, and Afghanistan citizens, and the government well???

edit on 8/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

True, but didn't Obama say the same thing?

Both of them said the "next" guy should do it. Now you see why.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I'm not saying to Hiroshima the sh##hole, just area denial.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yep.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

How is it a U.S. "failure", by allowing people to handle their own affairs?

Isn't more of a "failure" to impose our beliefs on another culture?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Oh, I don't think many are complaining about getting the hell out of there.

People are complaining about the incompetency of the exit.

Complete and utter failure!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
You know, what I'm about to say is very rare, so you might as well screen capture it and frame it now...

I'm actually going to give Biden credit for pulling out of Asscrackistan! At least he did it. The timing was all jacked up, and the method was SNAFU, but at least we're outta' there. Filthy crevasse of humanity.

Screw Asscrackistan!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join