It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Letter to the Unvaccinated From 8 Doctors

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: KindraLabelle2
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

yea, because most of the pro-vax people still believe that that is what the vaccines do. I even saw media sources say the exact same thing. The person I was posting to believes it.

They did hope that the vaccines would lower the spread and the viral load in infected people. Maybe that was (partly) true for the Beta, as virologists still claim but new research is showing that it is not true for the Delta variant.

Out of purely morbid interest, what do you think that the vaccines were meant to do?

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No clue what you are looking at but looking at your page there was a range from Feb 2020 to may 2021 of 40 to 280 deaths per week and then in May they finally started to drop from 40 to 20 per week.

About the middle of May was when you all hit about 12% fully vaxxed and 40% at least one shot. Every week after that as more people were fully vaxxed the death rate kept going down, and since Jun they been about to 2 to 6 per week where you finally started to hit 80% vaxxed.

Also if you look at today with 2 to 3k infected per week the death rate is 4 to 6 per week. If we look back in Dec 2020 with 2k+ infected per week the death rate was 95+ per week. Can you not see this?

So what the hell are you talking about...lol

Omg. It's like that explenation is on repeat today!

When I ask you to compare the flu numbers from one year to another, what do you do? You take the numbers from an active flu season and compare it to the active flu season the next year. You don't take numbers from December, winter, when viruses are more active, and compare them to numbers from June, summer. Because that wouldn't make any sense.

So why are you doing exactly that when comparing covid waves?

If you look at those numbers again and take the ones from September last year, compare them to September this year, two dates with same like circumstances regarding temperatures, restrictions, social behavior, travel, schools starting, etc... the only difference is the vaccine. That paints an entire different picture.
We are on the verge of another wave (in fall probably), just as we were last year on this date. Only this year the wave is starting with higher numbers in infection rate, death rate, hospitalization numbers, Icu cases,...

am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

yea, because most of the pro-vax people still believe that that is what the vaccines do. I even saw media sources say the exact same thing. The person I was posting to believes it.

They did hope that the vaccines would lower the spread and the viral load in infected people. Maybe that was (partly) true for the Beta, as virologists still claim but new research is showing that it is not true for the Delta variant.

Out of purely morbid interest, what do you think that the vaccines were meant to do?

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Yes. Immunity. Not stopping you from catching it.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

If you look at those numbers again and take the ones from September last year, compare them to September this year, two dates with same like circumstances regarding temperatures, restrictions, social behavior, travel, schools starting, etc... the only difference is the vaccine. That paints an entire different picture.
We are on the verge of another wave (in fall probably), just as we were last year on this date. Only this year the wave is starting with higher numbers in infection rate, death rate, hospitalization numbers, Icu cases,...

am I wrong?

You are assuming all will follow the same lines. Do you expect large number of deaths and infections throughout Oct/Nov? I guess we will need to wait and see. If Oct and Nov death rates are about the same as last years I will agree the vaccine has failed with your model, but what if they are 1/2 lets say, or a 1/4?

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yes. Immunity. Not stopping you from catching it.

From the CDC

COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from COVID-19, especially severe illness and death. COVID-19 vaccines reduce the risk of people spreading the virus that causes COVID-19.

Studies show that COVID-19 vaccines are effective at keeping you from getting COVID-19. 

So in conclusion, stop carrying water for people that are lying to you.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If that happens then I would have to conclude that the vaccines work.

On the other hand, if it doesn't happen, then they will tell you that it is because we needed the booster shots that we didn't get in time because the first two jabs stopped working. There will be no way of telling if the jabs ever worked properly or not.

It's not that I think events will follow the same line, but the virus always behave the same way, they thrive in colder seasons and not so much in warmer ones.

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm really thinking the main problem is trying to provide information daily or hourly. Science doesn't work that way and to try to provide a constant stream of never ending information really leads to contradicting statements and mistrust from the public. Its like Fauci talking about the flavor of the day and a week later it changes and people say WTF???

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's not that I think events will follow the same line, but the virus always behave the same way, they thrive in colder seasons and not so much in warmer ones.

I don't believe in booster unless it is only for the most serious risk that can't even risk getting it period. The other 99.9% of us should do fine with just the vaccine, or nothing at all if you are healthy and under 50. The key with the next few months is not so much the infection rate as Delta has thrown a wrench into all that, but what is the death rate.

In America the death rates are extremely low compared to last year even in areas getting hit hard with Delta, so something is working in our favor.

edit on 3-9-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to:

It takes integrity, to say that, true is not always pretty, but for sure is true, it is very nice of you to support our/my decision and is just acknowledge that sovereignty is fragile, we most protect it

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The Donald said, 'like a miracle,' it would disappear. He had a natural instinct for science, too. I'm starting to think he was wrong.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Open Letter to the Unvaccinated From 8 Doctors

I just did a quick google search of how many doctors are in the USA. Looks like it's well over half a million.

These 8 doctors must be important.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join