It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is It Taking So Long to Get Vaccines for Kids?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Why should we still trust the mRNA vaxs as safe

1) You don't have to get the mRNA shot, there are traditional killed virus shots and viral vector shots available. Just ask your health care provider.

The fact that you're focusing on this one technology and are deliberately avoiding even mentioning the others suggests that you're pushing an agenda rather than offering genuine concern.

We were getting threats or bribes on taking the vaccines of the mRNA vaxs? if they are safe you dont bribe or threaten people to take them.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. This is about uptake, not safety. They want you to take the shot because anti-vaxxers like you are holding the country back. If you don't get the shot then the rest of us get locked down because you're spreading Covid around.

They're doing this because they are trying to treat everybody equally. The alternative is to treat anti-vaxxers differently from everybody else. You get locked down while we get let out. Which you'd have a problem with.

Have you always shared the same narrative as the MSM? Or is it just a recent thing with this covid?

I'd love to know,
Thanks.

And once again you ignore the elephant in the room, that there are other vax available.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Please provide the name of the vax you recommend?
And also where it is available?

edit on 15-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

The unvaxxed are spreading it to each other, and I'm being restricted because of that.

Either get yourself vaxxed or accept a two tier system where you are locked down and the rest of us aren't.

If you understood statistics you would know that you need to look at the percentage of people who get sick from each group, not the total number of people.

vaxxed adults outnumber unvaxxed adult. Therefore it only requires a small percentage of them to get sick to outnumber the vaxxed in total.

This proves the vax is effective.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Australia is a totalitarian hell hole. I feel so bad for their citizens. It's scary what is happening there .

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: AaarghZombiesanti-vaxxers like you are holding the country back.

tough. deal with it.

I'll remind you of this when you're refused entry because your not vaxxed. Because they way that you're going about it that's how we will end up dealing with itm

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 20Eyes1974
Isn't that going global though?

(post by 20Eyes1974 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: 20Eyes1974
Isn't that going global though?

Soon enough, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Are you in Australia?

When you say 'our system' are you talking about the system in Australia?

edit on 15-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So those who are refusing the vax are anti vaxers and are holding the country back? you see this what the media had achieved.

To come to such a idiotic conclusion.

A 100% vaccantion wont mean the end of the virus when will those vaxed realize that?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Because they way that you're going about it

There is something called vaccine exemptions. If they are going to be refusing people who have exemptions then what they are doing is stepping over people's right.

I'll remind you of this when you're refused entry because your not vaxxed
Maybe just your vax is an illusion of safety.

But hey the vaccinated are the ones getting tested more and more positive for the virus. The fall should be interesting.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Why should we still trust the mRNA vaxs as safe

1) You don't have to get the mRNA shot, there are traditional killed virus shots and viral vector shots available. Just ask your health care provider.

The fact that you're focusing on this one technology and are deliberately avoiding even mentioning the others suggests that you're pushing an agenda rather than offering genuine concern.

We were getting threats or bribes on taking the vaccines of the mRNA vaxs? if they are safe you dont bribe or threaten people to take them.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. This is about uptake, not safety. They want you to take the shot because anti-vaxxers like you are holding the country back. If you don't get the shot then the rest of us get locked down because you're spreading Covid around.

They're doing this because they are trying to treat everybody equally. The alternative is to treat anti-vaxxers differently from everybody else. You get locked down while we get let out. Which you'd have a problem with.

Have you always shared the same narrative as the MSM? Or is it just a recent thing with this covid?

I'd love to know,
Thanks.

And once again you ignore the elephant in the room, that there are other vax available.

I haven't ignored anything. I happen to agree there are other vax's out there, and that they should have been mentioned in the OP.

Now, would you answering my question please?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I think they would be supporting the RNA, or J&J,AZ.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just because someone doesn't want this particular vaccines does not mean they are anti-vaxers they just did their research and decided this one is not for them.. for good reason too.. a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: AaarghZombiesanti-vaxxers like you are holding the country back.

tough. deal with it.

I'll remind you of this when you're refused entry because your not vaxxed. Because they way that you're going about it that's how we will end up dealing with itm

Fairly certain nobody will be beating down the door to visit wherever you are after the way you described it.

Either way.....not worried. I'll take chartered jets with my friends anywhere I would like to go....

Oh...and even with the vax, you will still be a peon.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Has anyone ever told you just because everyone else jumped off a cliff dosent mean you had to.

The 'vax' is fashionable at the moment. Tomorrow it might be having a picknick in the middle of the road. Are you going to do that to.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Has anyone ever told you just because everyone else jumped off a cliff dosent mean you had to.

The 'vax' is fashionable at the moment. Tomorrow it might be having a picknick in the middle of the road. Are you going to do that to.

Only if it is on TikTok.....then it's for reals!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
@AaarghZombies
Have you done any research on the drugmarkers making the mRNA vaxs? why you trust them so much?

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: rsvpzxc

In my hone country it's considered to be a finished product. We have a faster and more efficient system that allows us to validate it as being safe and effective much more quickly because we do things concurrently and allow overlaps between trials.

Our safety standards are also higher, and we have a chain of responsibility baked into the system which means that if the shot is dangerous heads will role. There's serious jail time waiting for anybody who attempts to rig the system, and our prisons are NASTY.

So when my government says it's safe it's a fair bet that it's safe.

Hahaha! You do great satire Andrew!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join