It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PSA Get your Stuff in order now

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Foot can be a drag, hope you "heel" up fast.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   
the japanese govt is asking their companies in china to return if possible, this low key though and no longer on the main news

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

You can live off spuds as long as you eat the skins. In fact, theirs a lot of things you can do with spuds I love them baked in their jackets in my fire, then the skins get all crunchy, and you can cut them in half and dribble butter into them with some pepper and salt added they are quiet heavenly They take about an hour to bake in a low fire. Then there are new potatoes boiled and eaten cold with a dab of salt. Or even boiled chopped up and add a few herbs for a potato salad. All you need then is a good laying hen called Penny.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yay!
Panic buying!

Yay!
Gagging on sand because your head's buried in it!

You're such a party pooper.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

You can live off spuds as long as you eat the skins. In fact, theirs a lot of things you can do with spuds I love them baked in their jackets in my fire, then the skins get all crunchy, and you can cut them in half and dribble butter into them with some pepper and salt added they are quiet heavenly They take about an hour to bake in a low fire. Then there are new potatoes boiled and eaten cold with a dab of salt. Or even boiled chopped up and add a few herbs for a potato salad. All you need then is a good laying hen called Penny.

Are you English, or Scottish? Somewhere in there is some. Or Irish. But that's too easy.

You, sir, know how to bake a spud !!

Haha got me hankering, but I'm too lazy to get a fire going in this cold.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I hope your foot heals well Phage. From a survivalist point of view, injuries to hands and feet are serious business. You never realize how important a hand or foot is until you injure it.

I have an extensive home library as printed books and on my computer that is saved on multiple drives.

As far as toilet paper goes, paper making is a fairly easy process but you will need to make the equipment to do it. I have a book on that but haven't tried it yet, but I have though that milkweed silk would make some good TP.

As for what's on the shelf, my better half tells me that cat and dog food are becoming scarce at the local markets. I will be keeping a closer eye on the shelves now though.
edit on 15-8-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: rsvpzxc
real men wipe their asses with tree leaves if you need toilet paper you`re not a real survivalist.

Real tuff guys use poison ivy.

Leaves of three, let them be.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: av8r007
My heart is so heavy to see how right I was in 2008 when Obama was elected, I sensed it then, how little I knew how right I'd be. I remember begging family, friends to listen to me back then that we were on this road of destruction, loss of freedom, and more. Around 2016 people finally started to wake up, now the deep state thinks it is going to punish us for attempting to remove their shackles. This is where we are. They are committing an actionable felonies against the American people, let us convene a grand jury against them and charge them with the appropriate felonies and treason. This is what must be done if you want to avoid a revolution. These people need to be arrested, charged, and sentenced for their crimes, there are many.

I M A G I N E still being this naive. My guy, JUSTICE doesn't exist because it's just an illusion. Crimes against humanity will NEVER be truly brought up. Nothing will truly be done. Same sh# happened with the Epstein case, everybody got away with it. Maxwell is in her mansion pretending to be in prison. Epstein's probably not even dead.
The deep state is just our government, the left and the right belong to the same ROTTEN bird. Puppet Trump only helped further the agendas Puppet Biden is now furthering as well. HOW can you still have this naive point of view after the year we just had????

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
originally posted by: game over man

The anti-vaxx protestors I don't think are going to get very large because there's more people who are vaccinated.

Another naive point of view. You clearly haven't been keeping up because the protests have only gotten bigger and bigger and there's a huge push back against mandatory clot shots and passports. I can tell you're a mainstream media watcher, even though you're on here.
edit on 15-8-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Stock up with....

Gold
Silver
Food
Clean water
Guns and ammunition
Heroin
Alcohol
Gasoline
Radio
Batteries
Rice
Antibiotics or garlic
actually.... there's a few articles about what will become worth its weight in gold should there be a massive disruption in society. Find one you trust and if you have access and good prices go for it.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Thank you for your awareness and advice. I agree...my intuition is working overtime ...and you have put into words what I know to be true. Now is the time to stock up on what you need to survive; I've had visions of military on corners checking ID's and work permits.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Yay!
Panic buying!

C'mon man......hope for the best and prepare for the worst !

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rsvpzxc

People like that are wary of outsiders in the most calm of times. I wouldn't count on anyone being so welcoming in a tumultuous one.

a reply to: rsvpzxc

Honestly, just use your hand. It worked for millennia. Leaves are for amateurs.

a reply to: musicismagic

I vaguely remember it in the news from a year ago when Abe's government started paying manufacturing companies to exit China. I think they earmarked around $2B for it, but that would be a drop in the bucket towards setting up any real manufacturing base. Has stuff changed in the last year on that front?

a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

That's a great list of supplies, it really is. Why does everyone focus on building grandiose stockpiles though? Skills are more important.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Things that make me go “Hmmmm…”: Why is it that when the government stockpiles something, it’s called a “Strategic Reserve”; When citizens do it, it’s called “hoarding”?

BTW, In certain countries, at certain times, hoarding was punishable by death!

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
originally posted by: game over man

The anti-vaxx protestors I don't think are going to get very large because there's more people who are vaccinated.

Another naive point of view. You clearly haven't been keeping up because the protests have only gotten bigger and bigger and there's a huge push back against mandatory clot shots and passports. I can tell you're a mainstream media watcher, even though you're on here.

A lot of people seem to be missing the fact that there are many who are vaccinated that are still against vaccine mandates and forced/coerced vaccinations. That is why the movement is growing around the world, because it isn't really about the vaccinators vs the anti-vaxxers.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

No I'm watching their protests on Instagram and their gatherings aren't that big. The dialogue and hype is getting bigger and bigger but when they pan their cell phone to the crowd it's pretty small. Granted I'm only looking at the west coast and Hawaii..I think somewhere in Europe had a massive protest, that was pretty impressive, pretty sure that had to do with a vaccine passport or mandatory shots.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes China has a lot of ports but the main one is closed. The OP said China is closing it's Ports plural which would have massive problems so I googled it and discovered they didn't close every single port in the country....but that is why I wrote "as of now" because things change rather quickly when it comes to that kind of stuff, so maybe every port will close next week, who knows.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Hey Jagstorm,
I hear you, my husband and I are prpering our home for the long haul, my husband has been working as much as possible on getting a lot of stuff done, such as our basement, we are getting our garage done, getting our backyard done from buying a playground set for the twins and we are buying a pool, I live in Florida. We are stocking up on our pantry again, i am buying extra diapers, and anything extra everytime I go to the store, or Walmart. We should probably start breeding our meat rabbits, we have two males and 4 females. We got them earlier this year. We have a msall garden but once my husband gets our yard situated we be growing more foods. We also have traps, guns and ammo, so i think we will be okay. For water we own a Berkey filter. In case we have to collect water. i think we will be okay for now. I do agree with you.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Panic buying is for the people who don't prepare for anything, people who actually prepare ahead of time don't panic buy, they just buy extra here and there and add to thier pantry, that's all that we are doing.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join